April 23, 2024, 12:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145117 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 26, 2007, 09:19:49 PM »

I just went over there and read what Klaas was talking about. Sounds like we are getting the usual dribbles of info from Aruban bloggers that all are saying the same thing with thier info.

Interesting, and good to hear... Let's not get too carried away though, because remember that as long as the case is OPEN, Beth and the family get no info. Keeping it OPEN is good on some levels, but maybe not so much if it stonewalls the family more.

The ideal situation for "them" is to "investigate" the case the way that all the researchers are "looking for a cancer cure"... once the cure is found, their research and $$$ are done LOL. I can see how they want to keep the case open indefinitely and ddddrrrrrrrraaaaaggggggg it out ssslllllloooooowwwwwllllyyyy.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 26, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

One of the few loyal Joran fans.  We forgot to count her in the book sales!  That might make ten copies so far!

I counted her in a couple of nights ago, and San added that it would be an autographed copy.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 26, 2007, 09:23:37 PM »

CBB, I like the avatar and I just switched it over! Thanks! I wasn't going to get into that but you did a nice job!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: April 26, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm thinking of going back to Aruba.

You mean they haven't banned you?  Laughing

LmAO...!!! They have a room waiting for me...he he he!

They're so desperate they would even let me come back! Very Happy

Hey Rob - stay away from the caves!

Indy- I actually went over to the Tunnel of Love and just barely peeked inside and said to myself NO EFFIN WAY!....

got in the jeep and turned around. That was the day I discovered the abandoned oil town and KIA... LOL..I felt like Ponce de Leon, only difference was I was drinking balashi and obviously not from the Fountain Of Youth...

No Justice For Natalee ~ No Balashi!!!!! Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: April 26, 2007, 09:29:00 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Klaas, we know that MF is a reporter on the island... do we know who JR is?  Thanks

Not really, and if I did have a clue to his real life identity I certainly wouldn't post it.  All I know for sure is what he has posted himself, and that is that he lives in Arizona.

HE LIVES IN ARIZONA????  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Let me go lock my doors!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 26, 2007, 09:29:08 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Excellent News!

Short of actually confessing, Joran's book and publicity tour is the very worst thing he could have done. For the very first time we see a common bond of revulsion towards Joran from Aruba and the Netherlands. Cannot imagine a better motivation for the KLPD.

I was dumbfounded by his admission that "I lied, I still Lie, I can't help myself from lying, I need help with that but I don't want help" (paraphrased).
Good grief, he's just short of spitting and pissing on everyone who helped coverup this crime and those also involved.  He's practically confessing!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 26, 2007, 09:29:21 PM »

Klaas, the reason I bring that up is he is in the US and subject to the US Federal Jurisdiction. He could be in violation of International and US Federal laws. Especially if he is transmitting documents that have to do with a CRIME against a US Citizen.

Yep, yep, what he said.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 26, 2007, 09:30:14 PM »

JR used to post as JRDutchAttorney Living in America for what that's worth.

Surely not a rat deserting a sinking ship?

Meant to include that was at RWV.  He and Dan got into it and Dan banned him then he started his own forum FOB which might be a typo I have always thought.

Well, I still say they must have a private area at FOB, he could be posting there.

Yes, I remember that he came from RWV.  I want to say I remember some of his mothers posts on the Aruba BB's from early in the case.

They have to be in MAJOR damage control.  It will be interesting to see how they spin this.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: April 26, 2007, 09:32:46 PM »

Excellent News!

Short of actually confessing, Joran's book and publicity tour is the very worst thing he could have done. For the very first time we see a common bond of revulsion towards Joran from Aruba and the Netherlands. Cannot imagine a better motivation for the KLPD.

I was dumbfounded by his admission that "I lied, I still Lie, I can't help myself from lying, I need help with that but I don't want help" (paraphrased).
Good grief, he's just short of spitting and pissing on everyone who helped coverup this crime and those also involved.  He's practically confessing!

isn't that the TrOOFFFF! Razz

+++

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 26, 2007, 09:35:22 PM »

Been gone for at least six months, stopped in to check the blogs. Doesn't seem like much has happened: case still largely "on hold". Same talk about some "hidden witness" or possible "new info" coming forward (heard that so many times before). Look, this case is only going to break when someone in the Aruban government, comes forward spelling out who did what and how there was a coverup. No one down the chain is going to talk. IMO

In My Opinion
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 26, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »

Excellent News!

isn't that the TrOOFFFF! Razz

My thinking was, TacoJoe must be off the payroll.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: April 26, 2007, 09:36:48 PM »

HEY SPOCK..... salut  cheers    

+++

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 26, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »

From what i have read, the 2 year limit is not a hard n fast rule of Dutch law. So no surprise that there might be an extension.

But, at the time of the last J2K hearing it was reported that there was an agreement reached between the Judges and Pros that a decision would be made at the 2 year mark. This agreement /extension was granted, in part, based on the KLPD having recently taken over the case.

This gives credence to the report of new *indications* being found in the investigation because, IMO, a breaking of the 2 year agreement would require new info being introduced.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 26, 2007, 09:44:01 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Been gone for at least six months, stopped in to check the blogs. Doesn't seem like much has happened: case still largely "on hold". Same talk about some "hidden witness" or possible "new info" coming forward (heard that so many times before). Look, this case is only going to break when someone in the Aruban government, comes forward spelling out who did what and how there was a coverup. No one down the chain is going to talk. IMO

Hi Spock.

Could that someone be a person willing to turn on Paulus because of his recent threat of a lot of people would get hurt.  Do people need to worry at night that Paulus and his son are a time bomb waiting to explode.  So instead of waiting they decided to cooperate and are is spilling the beans of what they know.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 26, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I just went over there and read what Klaas was talking about. Sounds like we are getting the usual dribbles of info from Aruban bloggers that all are saying the same thing with thier info.

Interesting, and good to hear... Let's not get too carried away though, because remember that as long as the case is OPEN, Beth and the family get no info. Keeping it OPEN is good on some levels, but maybe not so much if it stonewalls the family more.

The ideal situation for "them" is to "investigate" the case the way that all the researchers are "looking for a cancer cure"... once the cure is found, their research and $$$ are done LOL. I can see how they want to keep the case open indefinitely and ddddrrrrrrrraaaaaggggggg it out ssslllllloooooowwwwwllllyyyy.

Hey, as the resident pessimist, I'm cautiously optimistic.  Have we been led down the road of false hope before - YES! At least it wasn't a Slam Dunk-Case Closed.  And the timing of this extension with ZitFaces book release at least gives me some cause to grin.  At the very least, it tells the VDS's that this is bigger than they.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: April 26, 2007, 09:47:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas, the reason I bring that up is he is in the US and subject to the US Federal Jurisdiction. He could be in violation of International and US Federal laws. Especially if he is transmitting documents that have to do with a CRIME against a US Citizen.

Yep, yep, what he said.

Hi Tyler.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 26, 2007, 09:48:15 PM »

Spock,  welcome back!  I am also hopeful you are wrong.  I am hoping that the new kids on the block are going to offer opportunities for people inside and outside of Aruban Gov. to come forward in a safer environment.  Probably under subpoena or what ever the term is in their "we don't understand their system".    I am hopeful that they are really looking for information in this case, and I am hoping that they spent the last 2 flippin years reading all the documents and are not just starting to review them and giving them "long days".  I hope and pray they are there to verify their findings and take some action.  

I also don't think the book has any impact on this investigation, other than it has joran of the ditch wiping his skid marks more often with Devries looking over his shoulder and talking.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: April 26, 2007, 09:49:19 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
CBB, I like the avatar and I just switched it over! Thanks! I wasn't going to get into that but you did a nice job!

Wow! I'm honored! You rarely "partake", but I'm glad you like it, sb!

Anita's prolly in this kinda mood tonite:

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 26, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Hi Spock.

Could that someone be a person willing to turn on Paulus because of his recent threat of a lot of people would get hurt.  Do people need to worry at night that Paulus and his son are a time bomb waiting to explode.  So instead of waiting they decided to cooperate and are is spilling the beans of what they know.

When did Paulus say that that a lot of people would get hurt?  sorry missed that statement.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: April 26, 2007, 09:50:34 PM »

This gives credence to the report of new *indications* being found in the investigation because, IMO, a breaking of the 2 year agreement would require new info being introduced.

I concur.
good to see you igsigs

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.