April 23, 2024, 04:58:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145121 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: April 26, 2007, 10:19:08 PM »

Evening..
    Great to hear the good news today.  TY to YAP for calling me at work Smile Smile  Getting caught up.
 Hope everyone has a great evening.  
CBB   ROFL at the skunk spray post!

I hope and pray this is it and that MO FO Joran goes DOWN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 26, 2007, 10:22:01 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Hopefully Jossy has some news for us tommorow.

I didn't hear anything from Easy this evening, but that might just be because he wasn't feeling well. He told me this afternoon that he had thought he was getting better, but started feeling very poorly again during the afternoon. Hopefully, we'll get some news from him tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 26, 2007, 10:22:25 PM »

Heh ya Sistah Angie.

I was thinking when I read this news tonite how fantastic it would be and how all the old monks would come back as the news broke to get caught up and then we'd be back like in the old days where we hit refresh every other second and still were 6 pages behind...

remember that?  whew....

course we didn't know that most of the supposed "news providers" out of Aruba were actually being paid to throw us off course.... ah, if I could go back to the beginning and look at everything with this knowledge... it would be very interesting I think.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: April 26, 2007, 10:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Heh ya Sistah Angie.

I was thinking when I read this news tonite how fantastic it would be and how all the old monks would come back as the news broke to get caught up and then we'd be back like in the old days where we hit refresh every other second and still were 6 pages behind...

remember that?  whew....

course we didn't know that most of the supposed "news providers" out of Aruba were actually being paid to throw us off course.... ah, if I could go back to the beginning and look at everything with this knowledge... it would be very interesting I think.

Hey Sistah Beans!   Wink
 Yes I do recall those days very well.  Go take a pee and miss 3 pages..lol
 And lots of folks got along well.. . well the majority anyhow.
 I was excited to hear the news..!!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 26, 2007, 10:27:33 PM »

Waving to Angie  

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 26, 2007, 10:27:36 PM »

I am sure Hotshot also emailed Jossy..They got the lid on any info coming out right now and thats a good thing.

Hopefully things are diffrent this time..Paulus,Jacobs and Dompig were the first to know about anything back in 2005. Lets hope this time they are the last to know.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: April 26, 2007, 10:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Waving to Angie  

Evening BT!  Smile
 Looking foward to hearing what Jossy has to say to Mike..!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: April 26, 2007, 10:33:53 PM »

I am sure Hotshot also emailed Jossy..They got the lid on any info coming out right now and thats a good thing.

Hopefully things are diffrent this time..Paulus,Jacobs and Dompig were the first to know about anything back in 2005. Lets hope this time they are the last to know.

I am sure that Jossy is digging for info and will get that info to us!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 26, 2007, 10:35:20 PM »

What's the take on the remark that Joran made about them not finding her on Aruban soil ? Found it cryptic... three choices..
she's at the Sloot property... she's at Ben Vocking property..  in the sea ?
they did not search the entire island did they ? Just the public areas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 26, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »

I'm sure Red emailed him too.  I told Red about it this morning when it first broke.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: April 26, 2007, 10:40:01 PM »

LOL!! Poor Jossy.. He is gonna have a bunch of emails.. Thats the beauty of the internet though is CC Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2007, 10:45:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/2/6/

You guys look at the comments the aruban bloggers left? They dont look too favorable for him either..

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2007, 10:46:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
What's the take on the remark that Joran made about them not finding her on Aruban soil ? Found it cryptic... three choices..

OK,  missed this too...when did he make this comment? Recently??  in the book?    thanks

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2007, 10:50:30 PM »

I have been of the opinion for a very long time that Natalee was cremated. However, I now believe she was buried at sea.... that's the nicest way I could say it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2007, 10:52:03 PM »

You guys look at the comments the aruban bloggers left? They dont look too favorable for him either..

um,  can someone interpret them please?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2007, 10:54:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Spock"
Been gone for at least six months, stopped in to check the blogs. Doesn't seem like much has happened: case still largely "on hold". Same talk about some "hidden witness" or possible "new info" coming forward (heard that so many times before). Look, this case is only going to break when someone in the Aruban government, comes forward spelling out who did what and how there was a coverup. No one down the chain is going to talk. IMO

Hi Spock.

Could that someone be a person willing to turn on Paulus because of his recent threat of a lot of people would get hurt.  Do people need to worry at night that Paulus and his son are a time bomb waiting to explode.  So instead of waiting they decided to cooperate and are is spilling the beans of what they know.

When did Paulus say that that a lot of people would get hurt?  sorry missed that statement.

I'm sorry AZ I forgot where I read it.  I was trying to search but I couldn't find it.

I think this was before the court ruled against Paulus, so not too recent.  I remember it as well, San.  It's an interview Paulus gave to a reporter, maybe a Dutch one, and he talks about Val warning him NOT TO DO IT but he does it anyway.

Perfect example of where Joran gets that cocky idea that he sounds so much better than he actually does.

Joran is afraid of DeVries or he would accept his invitation and go on his show and accuse him right to his face of that burglary.  Then people could decide if they believe Joran or DeVries.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2007, 10:55:39 PM »

Well, we can't but at least one of them is in English.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2007, 10:55:51 PM »

OK,  missed this too...when did he make this comment? Recently??  in the book?    thanks

You caught me without a reference, I think it was an interview. I read it yesterday, that is all I can remember.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Well, we can't but at least one of them is in English.   Very Happy

April 26, 2007 Ally said:

Joran did very wrong to Aruba, he cause Aruba shame! Shame on you, Joran!

This one Anna. But I did notice a lot of exclamation marks so they don't look like they're happy campers, lol!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2007, 10:58:39 PM »

You caught me without a reference, I think it was an interview. I read it yesterday, that is all I can remember.

Thanks Kat,  I have just been so busy this week that I haven't kept up.  Kind of sounds like the old days when someone always said...and what is your source.??...I didn't mean it like that all.  Wink thanks to Anna for the alert to this new development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.