April 24, 2024, 07:52:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145142 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: April 26, 2007, 11:32:43 PM »

Hey Casa,  maybe it is just me but your kitten seems to be having way to much fun with that ball.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Could it be slowed down a bit?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: April 26, 2007, 11:32:50 PM »

Hello to all the monkeys still here this late.  I am so happy that I was wrong about them closing the case in a few weeks.   I was wrong...yes!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: April 26, 2007, 11:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I have been of the opinion for a very long time that Natalee was cremated. However, I now believe she was buried at sea.... that's the nicest way I could say it.

ROB

I do recall you always believing she was cremated, but if you don't mind me asking. What hs changed your mind now?  TY.

Dave, Amelia and TJ
Then of course Dompig tried so many times to derail Tim Miller and the ALE is still to this day. I have a good idea she is in the sea. And not 2.5 miles out.

Beth said, 'I don't know if Natalee is recoverable any longer'. Could be sea or cremation. She is not very clear as to why, but I don't expect her to be with the jackasses on that island.

So in your opinion.. further then 2.5 miles out? I recall a conversation we had long ago..  About Dave.. and the .. well.. I guess  the tunnel in a certian person home?  Is that what you are leaning against now?

If you believe Lorenzo is involved and if you believe that Joran was dropped off over there to get the school bus.... well, then it is possible. If you believe there was a cell call at 6:30 am from St Lucia area... well, then it's possible.

I guess at this point anything is possible then. ESP if there are new clues.
 Will be intersting when or IF it comes out. I am happy things seem to be happening.. but can't hold my breath. Not yet.   We all have been let down too many damn times. Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: April 26, 2007, 11:34:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hello to all the monkeys still here this late.  I am so happy that I was wrong about them closing the case in a few weeks.   I was wrong...yes!

they will get these PUNKS

<-never a doubt in this old robots IRON BONES  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: April 26, 2007, 11:34:31 PM »

OOPS! Sorry about the double post..I think I may be a little excited.  Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 26, 2007, 11:35:09 PM »

I have been of the opinion for a very long time that Natalee was cremated. However, I now believe she was buried at sea.... that's the nicest way I could say it.

ROB

I do recall you always believing she was cremated, but if you don't mind me asking. What hs changed your mind now?  TY.

Dave, Amelia and TJ
Then of course Dompig tried so many times to derail Tim Miller and the ALE is still to this day. I have a good idea she is in the sea. And not 2.5 miles out.

Beth said, 'I don't know if Natalee is recoverable any longer'. Could be sea or cremation. She is not very clear as to why, but I don't expect her to be with the jackasses on that island.

So in your opinion.. further then 2.5 miles out? I recall a conversation we had long ago..  About Dave.. and the .. well.. I guess  the tunnel in a certian person home?  Is that what you are leaning against now?

If you believe Lorenzo is involved and if you believe that Joran was dropped off over there to get the school bus.... well, then it is possible. If you believe there was a cell call at 6:30 am from St Lucia area... well, then it's possible.

I guess at this point anything is possible then. ESP if there are new clues.
 Will be intersting when or IF it comes out. I am happy things seem to be happening.. but can't hold my breath. Not yet.   We all have been let down too many damn times. Sad

Angie,  I think, HOPE, this may be different.  Let's keep that thought.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 26, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »

oh, boy...is that a quote stack or what... I would have had a nasty gram in the old days.  sorry.  Embarassed

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: April 26, 2007, 11:36:02 PM »

Hi Lalas..
  I have been behaving Smile Do I get a star or what?  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 26, 2007, 11:37:16 PM »

Hi Lala's.  Is it late??   Laughing  Laughing
This sounds like a promising turn of events, and certainly will prove a lot of us wrong.

Were you looking for Cat a while ago - I think I saw him and took a photo to prove it.  Will be back soon with the proof.....

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: April 26, 2007, 11:37:57 PM »

in SLOOT world

up is down

black  is white

sweating profusly is good and sexy

hiding in bushes shows innocence  

when they say she is NOT on the island

she IS

BET the FARM

- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 26, 2007, 11:38:03 PM »

ok,  8:45 here and going for my dinner that hubby cooked.   BBL to check in.  hugs all...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: April 26, 2007, 11:38:09 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
oh, boy...is that a quote stack or what... I would have had a nasty gram in the old days.  sorry.  Embarassed

ROFL AZ..   Smile
 This isn't RU.. they get bitched at now for quote stacks.. and after 2 years.. on SM.. I still can't get them correct!  Hey.. I try.. and here for the right reasons.  Smile
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: April 26, 2007, 11:38:25 PM »

Robots
You are right...you have always said they would solve this crime.  I just have a hard time getting my hopes up anymore.  I can't even imagine the way the Natalee's family feels.  God bless them.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: April 26, 2007, 11:39:35 PM »

Hi Lalas..

Did you do anything good for a reward?   Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 26, 2007, 11:42:53 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
What's the take on the remark that Joran made about them not finding her on Aruban soil ? Found it cryptic... three choices..
she's at the Sloot property... she's at Ben Vocking property..  in the sea ?
they did not search the entire island did they ? Just the public areas.

OK,  missed this too...when did he make this comment? Recently??  in the book?    thanks

You caught me without a reference, I think it was an interview. I read it yesterday, that is all I can remember.

Thanks Kat,  I have just been so busy this week that I haven't kept up.  Kind of sounds like the old days when someone always said...and what is your source.??...I didn't mean it like that all.  Wink thanks to Anna for the alert to this new development.

That was the church sister who was one of the first to ask and one of the first to jump into the witch's "ship."  (You know, when my "ship" comes in).   Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 26, 2007, 11:43:04 PM »

Robots
You are right...you have always said they would solve this crime.  I just have a hard time getting my hopes up anymore.  I can't even imagine the way the Natalee's family feels.  God bless them.

many good people with good motives trying to help a nice family that have been thrown under the bus too many times

there are many people that are on Natalee's side and my guess is Natalee
is helping in any way she can

when people like joran do things like joran and k2 have done

all it will take is ONE person that is NOT gutless

i think the DUTCH gave found one  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 26, 2007, 11:43:55 PM »

Robots

i hear ya  Wink

hope is a good thing

maybe the best of all things  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: April 26, 2007, 11:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"

When did Paulus say that that a lot of people would get hurt?  sorry missed that statement.

I'm sorry AZ I forgot where I read it.  I was trying to search but I couldn't find it.

I think this was before the court ruled against Paulus, so not too recent.  I remember it as well, San.  It's an interview Paulus gave to a reporter, maybe a Dutch one, and he talks about Val warning him NOT TO DO IT but he does it anyway.

Perfect example of where Joran gets that cocky idea that he sounds so much better than he actually does.

Joran is afraid of DeVries or he would accept his invitation and go on his show and accuse him right to his face of that burglary.  Then people could decide if they believe Joran or DeVries.

Glad you remember reading it as well Anna.

Did not the high priest of Judas say that also on one of those "gotcha" TV programs when he said "someday I will tell .... blah, blah, blah..."

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: April 26, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

Hi Lalas..

Did you do anything good for a reward?   Rolling Eyes

umm does catching a person theiving in my store count?  Shocked
 Actually I did do something good.. had a message from someone.. Doodle.  If anything happens to let her know.. I did call and leave her a message  Smile  I sure hope and pray.. this all will be a resolution to this all.
 Too afraid yet to get my hopes up? Yah know?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 26, 2007, 11:46:38 PM »

Ooops, I meant high priest, Judas.  I meant Judas as in the one who turns on his friends, as Joran turned on Deepak and Satish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.