March 28, 2024, 10:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 144570 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 27, 2007, 12:07:39 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"

OK - Lala's this is that you do.

1.  TAB until it lands on the SUBMIT button
2.  Then hit your ENTER key

gonna try that

Ty Klaas  it worked  LMAO!!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 27, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
 Waving to casa
Sorry I did not answer your previous question.  I had an appointment and had to go out.  Had logged out before you posted again.  Hope you have sorted it all out now.  Pretty interesting, huh??

San  I remember Paulus saying that.  Cannot say when but a while ago I feel.

Anna I agree with you on KJ spilling the beans.  I feel it may be why she was denied an extension of time in Aruba and yanked back to Holland where they could extract info on the Aruban investigation from her, willingly or otherwise.

Thank you, Tibro for your answer to me!  I understand the situation of being here and then having to run and then come back.  It happens to me all the time.  I think I have sorted it all out and it is definitely interesting!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: April 27, 2007, 12:08:32 AM »

Now if I just get it to refresh and go to the next page without the mouse.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 27, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The Kalpoes...where are they now?  Still in Aruba?  Maybe they have tired of all this crap and think it's time they start talking before they get a close up of that bus Joran is driving.  Rolling Eyes

I miss out alot at work.  But I hope someone is flapping their chops.
  Tibro.. anyones hubby that cooks dinner deserves a star.. Smile
 Mine did the other night. and it sucked so bad.  had to give him some credit though for trying.  Rolling Eyes

lol

Wink  robots.. lets see . he made a meatloaf.. and umm.. put the eggs in it... and bread crumbs.. and that was it? NO SPICES?   Shocked  He said he forgot? No spices or oninons?  It sucked..  LOL  He tryed.  I am at work alot of evenings and cant be Miss Suzie homemaker.. lol

"A"   for  effort Wink

maybe you could feed it to the DOGS, i keep making my dogs their own food... one of em likes pasta mixed in with the chicken

silly dogs   Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: April 27, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »

Looks as if Cat has a bit too much fun in that picture.  Now what was it he liked to drink...don't think it was milk?

Hehehehe - Johnnie Walker, Bushmills, Jamesons, Jose Cuervo - all great friends of his
 Wink  Wink

Laughing  Tibro  Smile
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 27, 2007, 12:09:02 AM »

The Kalpoes...where are they now?  Still in Aruba?  Maybe they have tired of all this crap and think it's time they start talking before they get a close up of that bus Joran is driving.  Rolling Eyes

Mine did the other night. and it sucked so bad.  had to give him some credit though for trying.  Rolling Eyes

Sure sounds like some some gums flapping.

I suppose we should wait until we get a report from AZSunny as to whether the meal is edible before we rush into awarding stars  Laughing  Laughing

Going to try Tabbing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 27, 2007, 12:09:51 AM »

F5
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: April 27, 2007, 12:09:52 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Hey Casa,  maybe it is just me but your kitten seems to be having way to much fun with that ball.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Could it be slowed down a bit?

Haha I think I am having lots of fun! Don't know if I can slow down or not!  CBB gave me the ball so you'll have to ask her!   Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 27, 2007, 12:11:23 AM »

F5

F5 to refresh and you can tab over to the next and hit enter to go to the next page.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: April 27, 2007, 12:13:08 AM »

F5

Thanks.

BTW are we putting all this stuff from Joran's book in the Important Documents section?  Sorry, just had to ask.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: April 27, 2007, 12:14:04 AM »

lol

Wink  robots.. lets see . he made a meatloaf.. and umm.. put the eggs in it... and bread crumbs.. and that was it? NO SPICES?   Shocked  He said he forgot? No spices or oninons?  It sucked..  LOL  He tryed.  I am at work alot of evenings and cant be Miss Suzie homemaker.. lol

"A"   for  effort Wink

maybe you could feed it to the DOGS, i keep making my dogs their own food... one of em likes pasta mixed in with the chicken

silly dogs   Cool

Wink  Unfortunalety we habe no pets here Robots. I am deahtly allergic to cats.. I mean deathly.. and no puppy dogs for the simple fact.. hubby works..  I work and my son.  Poor puppy would be home alone all the time. And I couldnt do that.  Tryed it years ago.. When I had 4 kids here they all said they would help?  Umm yeah right.  I love animals.. but not in a position to have any right now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 27, 2007, 12:14:35 AM »

F5

Thanks.

BTW are we putting all this stuff from Joran's book in the Important Documents section?  Sorry, just had to ask.

I haven't done any of that yet.  Didn't even think of it to tell you the truth.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: April 27, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »

lol

"A"   for  effort Wink

silly dogs   Cool

Wink  Unfortunalety we habe no pets here Robots. I am deahtly allergic to cats.. I mean deathly.. and no puppy dogs for the simple fact.. hubby works..  I work and my son.  Poor puppy would be home alone all the time. And I couldnt do that.  Tryed it years ago.. When I had 4 kids here they all said they would help?  Umm yeah right.  I love animals.. but not in a position to have any right now.

you are cracking me up

too funny

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 27, 2007, 12:16:53 AM »

O/T
That reminded me.

Four more pet food brands issued recalls today.

Details in the thread in the lounge.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: April 27, 2007, 12:17:12 AM »

Yes, I just got a wireless keyboard and am reclining in style and too lazy to reach over to use the mouse.  Hey it's wireless too, wonder why I don't just move it closer? Rolling Eyes  Think I may need to write myself up tonight.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 27, 2007, 12:19:26 AM »

I really hope this new investigation comes to something!  I just hate for Natalee's family to get their hopes up and then nothing happen again!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: April 27, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »

Sure sounds like some some gums flapping.

I suppose we should wait until we get a report from AZSunny as to whether the meal is edible before we rush into awarding stars  Laughing  Laughing

Going to try Tabbing

Tibro..
  I sure do hope someone is talking.  I read about a wtiness/witnesses being called in again?  Perhaps if that is true.. someone blabbed? Cant hurt to hope!
 I think Joran should stick his head between his legs and kiss his ass goodbye at this point. His shoty book full of lies.   ETC..

Oh.. and I havnt been reading anywhere else  ..  Klaas. has Medley responded to this announcement. ????????? DO we need to send her tisssues?  Or this maybe??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWin5jKEI5k

Take note.. the word DELICIOUS is in this song too  ROFLMAO   Shocked
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: April 27, 2007, 12:22:59 AM »

Yes, I just got a wireless keyboard and am reclining in style and too lazy to reach over to use the mouse.  Hey it's wireless too, wonder why I don't just move it closer? Rolling Eyes  Think I may need to write myself up tonight.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Thought Cat must have taken your Mouse with him on his voyage.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: April 27, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
That reminded me.

Four more pet food brands issued recalls today.

Details in the thread in the lounge.

Oh no!  I have to change dog food again.  I spend more time reading the labels on pet food than for my own consumption.  I got into an argument with a manager  the other day in the supermarket over gluten.  She said wheat gluten was safe and it was only corn gluten and I told her no gluten is a good thing. She told me I was the nut...go figure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 27, 2007, 12:23:37 AM »

Lala's - I added a thread in the Important Case Doc area with translations from Joran's book.  I'll work on other stuff tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.