April 18, 2024, 04:48:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145063 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: April 27, 2007, 12:24:07 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I really hope this new investigation comes to something!  I just hate for Natalee's family to get their hopes up and then nothing happen again!

Hi Casa!
  Same here..  !
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: April 27, 2007, 12:25:03 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
That reminded me.

Four more pet food brands issued recalls today.

Details in the thread in the lounge.

Oh no!  I have to change dog food again.  I spend more time reading the labels on pet food than for my own consumption.  I got into an argument with a manager  the other day in the supermarket over gluten.  She said wheat gluten was safe and it was only corn gluten and I told her no gluten is a good thing. She told me I was the nut...go figure.

Lala's - they are finding it in human foodstuffs now too.  You need to read in the lounge

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: April 27, 2007, 12:25:51 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
The Kalpoes...where are they now?  Still in Aruba?  Maybe they have tired of all this crap and think it's time they start talking before they get a close up of that bus Joran is driving.  Rolling Eyes

I miss out alot at work.  But I hope someone is flapping their chops.
  Tibro.. anyones hubby that cooks dinner deserves a star.. Smile
 Mine did the other night. and it sucked so bad.  had to give him some credit though for trying.  Rolling Eyes

Sure sounds like some some gums flapping.

I suppose we should wait until we get a report from AZSunny as to whether the meal is edible before we rush into awarding stars  Laughing  Laughing

Going to try Tabbing

Tibro..
  I sure do hope someone is talking.  I read about a wtiness/witnesses being called in again?  Perhaps if that is true.. someone blabbed? Cant hurt to hope!
 I think Joran should stick his head between his legs and kiss his ass goodbye at this point. His shoty book full of lies.   ETC..

Oh.. and I havnt been reading anywhere else  ..  Klaas. has Medley responded to this announcement. ????????? DO we need to send her tisssues?  Or this maybe??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWin5jKEI5k

Take note.. the word DELICIOUS is in this song too  ROFLMAO   Shocked

I read a little earlier at the dark side and they seemed to be in not so nice moods.  They were jumping on people a little more nastier than usual.  Their little golden boy is maybe not so golden!  If they were hit smack in the face with his guilt I don't think some of them would admit it!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: April 27, 2007, 12:26:31 AM »

I really hope this new investigation comes to something!  I just hate for Natalee's family to get their hopes up and then nothing happen again!

Hi Casa!
  Same here..  !

Hi Angie!  Good to see you tonight.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: April 27, 2007, 12:26:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Lala's - I added a thread in the Important Case Doc area with translations from Joran's book.  I'll work on other stuff tomorrow.

Thanks Klaas.  You know how I like to dissect little Sporter's statements.  It's all so easy too.  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: April 27, 2007, 12:27:19 AM »

Robots   Wink

I sure hope you get to keep that farm you bet of yours all the time.   Wink

Where the heck has CARPE been? Busy on the FP?
 I didn't even read there yet.. might not be able to til tomorrow evening.
 Evil or Very Mad [/b]
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: April 27, 2007, 12:28:47 AM »

Angie - to rescue the meatloaf you could crumble it and add the spices, then top with cooked mashed potato and some grated cheese for garnish.  Heat in oven until cheese/potatoes brown on top then serve as Shepherd's Pie.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 27, 2007, 12:29:17 AM »

Medleyrelay isn't saying alot.  Mostly "poo pooing" it all.  She's trying to say it's nothing really, lol  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: April 27, 2007, 12:30:48 AM »

Lala's - I added a thread in the Important Case Doc area with translations from Joran's book.  I'll work on other stuff tomorrow.

Thanks Klaas.  You know how I like to dissect little Sporter's statements.  It's all so easy too.  Laughing

Can we have a guessing game of how many ummms, ahhhhs, errrs there are in the translations?
Like how many jelly beans in a jar?  Laughing  Laughing

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: April 27, 2007, 12:32:20 AM »

No pork either? What is the world coming to?   Shocked  Is chicken still safe?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: April 27, 2007, 12:33:50 AM »

Hi Casa!
  Same here..  !

Hope some of the RU wake the hell up now!   The announcment was made.. so I cant see how they can spin it now. Its SO firiggin OBVIOUS! I noticed over the last few days some posted things I was shocked at. I did not read there today. Been too flippin busy.. Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 27, 2007, 12:34:45 AM »

Robots   Wink

I sure hope you get to keep that farm you bet of yours all the time.   Wink

Where the heck has CARPE been? Busy on the FP?
 I didn't even read there yet.. might not be able to til tomorrow evening.
 Evil or Very Mad [/b]

meeeeeeeeeee too

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: April 27, 2007, 12:35:32 AM »

Medleyrelay isn't saying alot.  Mostly "poo pooing" it all.  She's trying to say it's nothing really, lol  Laughing

love is blind  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: April 27, 2007, 12:35:44 AM »

Angie - to rescue the meatloaf you could crumble it and add the spices, then top with cooked mashed potato and some grated cheese for garnish.  Heat in oven until cheese/potatoes brown on top then serve as Shepherd's Pie.

That actually sounds good  Smile
 its gone.. leftovers he got rid of.. today was garbage day.. lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: April 27, 2007, 12:35:49 AM »

It's nothing that the Dutch are NOT allowing the case to be closed?  I am beginning to think she is really Anita in disguise.  Keep those rose-colored glasses Medley they are very becoming.  Laughing  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: April 27, 2007, 12:36:47 AM »

you better beleive it

ol ANITA is around the net  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: April 27, 2007, 12:37:02 AM »

Angie
You seem a bit tense tonight.   Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 27, 2007, 12:39:18 AM »

The Kalpoes...where are they now?  Still in Aruba?  Maybe they have tired of all this crap and think it's time they start talking before they get a close up of that bus Joran is driving.  Rolling Eyes

I miss out alot at work.  But I hope someone is flapping their chops.
  Tibro.. anyones hubby that cooks dinner deserves a star.. Smile
 Mine did the other night. and it sucked so bad.  had to give him some credit though for trying.  Rolling Eyes

Sure sounds like some some gums flapping.

I suppose we should wait until we get a report from AZSunny as to whether the meal is edible before we rush into awarding stars  Laughing  Laughing

Going to try Tabbing

Yes,  he gets double gold stars.  Fillet of beef tenderloin  off the BBQ after great marinating, garlic potatoes, and delicately seasoned green beans.   Happy tummy!!  Now I am sleepy....night all and hugs.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 27, 2007, 12:39:25 AM »

Hi Casa!
  Same here..  !

Hope some of the RU wake the hell up now!   The announcment was made.. so I cant see how they can spin it now. Its SO firiggin OBVIOUS! I noticed over the last few days some posted things I was shocked at. I did not read there today. Been too flippin busy.. Sad

I truely believe that some of the people who post there would never admit that Joran or Paulus would do anything wrong.  They are too busy being nasty about Natalee, her parents and the students from MB.  I know there are evil people in the world and I am not naive but the viciousness of some people there has amazed me!  I so look forward to the day when we find out what really happend and they are shown to be the idiots they are!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: April 27, 2007, 12:40:34 AM »

Hope Rob has a rowboat  or hipboots
where he lives if she is boo hooing and poo pooing, He lives closer to her then I do.
 I swear shes getting paid by the VDS to spew the BS she does.. Or is she that damn stupid and that easily maniuplated? I cant say much for myself about being manipulated, I  have been a sucker plenty.  Evil or Very Mad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.