March 28, 2024, 09:37:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 144569 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: April 27, 2007, 12:51:47 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
you better beleive it

ol ANITA is around the net  Cool

ROFL
Scandi~Nor

Dont know if you know who she was Robots.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 Long ago.. she was a trip!  LMAO

didnt know her

Trust me.. you would have had a field day with her!  LMAO
 Klass sig line? About the  Zoo Geeper?  Ol Scandi is where that originated from. and the BARF DOLL siggys.. her as well. ROFL
 She was enough to make yah piss your pants!  I accused her of being ANITA wayyyyyyyyyy back when. Stll wonder is she wasnt?  lol
guess i was lucky
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: April 27, 2007, 12:52:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The first time I read Scandi~Nor's name I was in a hurry trying to catch up.  Things were fast as lightning back then and I was speeding through and thought it said Scanki~Hor.  No joke.   Laughing

Ok that brought me outta the corner.  Man those were the days.  I'll never forget as long as I live the night somebdy posted the picture of the....um....rather large wonder woman.  OMG thought I was gonna die laughing.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: April 27, 2007, 12:52:50 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Angie
You seem a bit tense tonight.   Laughing

Laughing  Lalas,,  Work has been NUTZ.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 Im fine, honest.
 See.. Sex, sex, sex, Lorenzo, Shango    Wink  Wink

Hush!  I can't find my muffs.  Wink

Are your muffs wireless too?

TIBRO!!
  ROFL  Good  one   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:34 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Anna"
Casa,
It's been a real eye opener for me, too.   I never dreamed such people existed let alone would post such hateful thoughts even if they had them.

They also seem like a group of people who have never been to any other resort and so think Aruba is something special.  It isn't.  And I guess MR doesn't have any real friends in real life and so now the Sloots are like her only ones?  Well, and maybe Roger.   Very Happy

Anna, just when I think they can't shock me anymore they do something even more nasty than before!  I just can't believe that people can be that nasty.  It makes me wonder what their lives are like if they can harbor that much hatred for a missing girl and her family.  Must be a miserable life!

You would not want to be related to any of them   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Imagine how they would be to live with????

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:36 AM »

Wireless muffs.  What a great idea, that way I don't have to remove them to go the kitchen for snacks.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:37 AM »

My bad.  Howdy everyone!!

Some good news today for a change.  

Rock On!!  Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 27, 2007, 12:54:49 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
The first time I read Scandi~Nor's name I was in a hurry trying to catch up.  Things were fast as lightning back then and I was speeding through and thought it said Scanki~Hor.  No joke.   Laughing

Ok that brought me outta the corner.  Man those were the days.  I'll never forget as long as I live the night somebdy posted the picture of the....um....rather large wonder woman.  OMG thought I was gonna die laughing.

This one?   Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: April 27, 2007, 12:54:51 AM »

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish we could someday be able to go back that far and read those posts and others.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 27, 2007, 12:55:08 AM »

Casa,
It's been a real eye opener for me, too.   I never dreamed such people existed let alone would post such hateful thoughts even if they had them.

They also seem like a group of people who have never been to any other resort and so think Aruba is something special.  It isn't.  And I guess MR doesn't have any real friends in real life and so now the Sloots are like her only ones?  Well, and maybe Roger.   Very Happy

Anna, just when I think they can't shock me anymore they do something even more nasty than before!  I just can't believe that people can be that nasty.  It makes me wonder what their lives are like if they can harbor that much hatred for a missing girl and her family.  Must be a miserable life!

Same here and sometimes I get really upset it is so ugly it sort of stays with you for days sometimes.  That's why I very seldom go there to read, always something so sick I can't believe it and like you, can't imagine people are actually like that.  Same mentality as these kooky women who marry convicted murderers in jail, I guess, I just don't understand it at all.  Klaas has been involved with other missing people and has posted that it does happen and is fairly common, all that hate directed at the victim or family and even happened in the Jessica Lundsford case with a little child which I cannot even begin to imagine someone trashing her father as was done.

Go figure!  I will never get it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: April 27, 2007, 12:55:14 AM »

I have spewed many a keyboard sitting here.  Even my dog thinks I am crazy sometimes.  

Hi Snoop Dawg!  Love the hat.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 27, 2007, 12:55:54 AM »

I think Scandi-Nor was only posting for one day/night before she was banned  Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2007, 12:56:02 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Oh Klaas how doooo you do that?  OMG
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2007, 12:57:26 AM »

Angie
You seem a bit tense tonight.   Laughing

Laughing  Lalas,,  Work has been NUTZ.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 Im fine, honest.
 See.. Sex, sex, sex, Lorenzo, Shango    Wink  Wink

Hope work gets better for you Angie.  My problem is too many jobs!  Working day and night and Saturdays is starting to get to me.  But when you have an ex husband who can build $400,000 houses for he and his wife but not help his daughter in college somebody has to pick up the slack.  And he wonders why she never cares to go and visit him and much prefers me to him!

Casa. I can so identify with that!

I can relate to that, too, Casa!

Hugs Anna!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:11 AM »

What was it Scandi-nor said?  Something like moderator, grow a brain, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »

Look at the two people on the street behind Wonder Woman!  I think one is considering hitting her with their umbrella!!

Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »

I have spewed many a keyboard sitting here.  Even my dog thinks I am crazy sometimes.  

Hi Snoop Dawg!  Love the hat.  Wink

Hi ya Lala's!!  Very Happy   Thanks.  Hat tip to CBB

Hey just for the record.......I been puuurty good lately.  Sort of?  Don't want to end up in the book
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

ooooohhhh  look - now we know where Anita gets her under garments.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:43 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Angie - that is so funny but true   Laughing  Laughing

It is Tibro   Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:54 AM »

I think my funniest moment came when Frijole tried to put something in her sig line and it not only blew the margins...it super sized the entire forum.  Does anyone remember that?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: April 27, 2007, 12:59:05 AM »

Angie and Anna, I know that there are many who have been and are where I am.  I am just grateful that I am able to work and have the jobs!  It just makes me furious that he does what he does.  My youngest graduated high school with a 3.8 gpa, many honors and scholarships,  a good kid!  She is the one who worked for the Cuz.  When she turned 18 before she graduated from high school he sent me a child support check that he had written FINAL on.  He refuses to buy her a car when he got one for both of his step children and our other two.  I truely believe that it is because she is SO close to me and has obviously much preferred staying with me as to visiting him.  I think he is punishing her.  What is so sad is that he is alienating her even more as well as her two sisters because she is their baby sister and they see how he is treating her.  He may be a stock broker but he is not smart enough to see what he is doing and chooses to blame me because they don't like him! He may have a 400,000 dollar house but I have my 3 girls and I am much richer than he is!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.