April 20, 2024, 12:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145091 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #820 on: April 27, 2007, 06:35:31 AM »

KEEBLER ELFIN CAPRI PANTS

ARE FRIGGIN'

SO

OH SEVEN,

BABY.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ME   LIKEY! Cool  not

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: April 27, 2007, 07:29:04 AM »

Snoopy~ Tell flying mermaid that I said howdy do.

Casa~ Grrrrrr. They just don't get it, do they?

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 27, 2007, 07:49:22 AM »

Good morning ya'll!
Can't help but be hopefull with this news. At least it's a little something to get us going again.

Hey Klass...it's playoff time! Is DH letting you watch some now? Did you get to see the win last night? Go Lakers!

God Bless Natalee and Bless all of you for holding the flame, never letting it go out until we get justice!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 27, 2007, 08:02:18 AM »

o/t
for us night owl monkeys...so we're not crazy!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/04/27/nclock27.xml

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: April 27, 2007, 08:06:51 AM »

I am  looking at the pessimistic side of the Dutch keeping the case open ( I don't want to do it, but maybe I am a pathologic pessimist?) I spent last evening after I read the news here about Joran continuing to remain the main suspect.

If the Dutch were to close the case on schedule, couldn't the FBI then move in........and likely solve it? Hence the Dutch loose-face, and the scorn of the
world remains on Aruba and the perps.

As long as they continue to keep the case open, and Joran the main suspect, the FBI is out. State of limbo is just that.........tourism in Aruba is on the rise, maybe they want to sit it out? I sure hope this is not the case.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 27, 2007, 09:32:15 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Snoopy~ Tell flying mermaid that I said howdy do.

Casa~ Grrrrrr. They just don't get it, do they?

Ok.

Good Morning Everybody!!  Very Happy

Maybe today will be the day.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 27, 2007, 09:32:53 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Good morning ya'll!
Can't help but be hopefull with this news. At least it's a little something to get us going again.

Hey Klass...it's playoff time! Is DH letting you watch some now? Did you get to see the win last night? Go Lakers!

God Bless Natalee and Bless all of you for holding the flame, never letting it go out until we get justice!

Good Morning spooky!!  Very Happy
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: April 27, 2007, 09:42:56 AM »

Hi Snoop Dawg.

I just sent you an email. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 27, 2007, 09:45:21 AM »

I know it's hard to be positive at this point.  I do believe however that a lot of people are sick of the VDS family, and what they have done to Aruba.  Actually I don't think it was just the VDS, but what happened to Natalee was a common occurance except "something bad happened" shedding light on not only the evil Juron, but all the corruptness.

My hopes were raised when PVSD got a scolding from his peers at the lawyers thing.

Also after reading a lot of the negative comments from people in Aruba and The Netherlands has my hopes up.

I wonder if Guido......oooops I mean Marco has turned Crown witness?
Or K2?  Something is going on.  I also believe there is still evidence that will be brought out of the frosted flakes drawer.  And it wouldn't surprise me if the FBI hasn't been working with the Dutch.

And of course the more loser boy talks the more he shows his real nature.  Can you imagine being an Aruban and reading that Joron doesn't care about Aruba, and the nightmare he has brought on them?  Whew I would be pizzed.

This is all just my freakin humble opinion of course Very Happy
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: April 27, 2007, 09:46:52 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Snoop Dawg.

Oh Goody!!  Very Happy

Hi ya BT!!  Glad you're feeling better.  Any word from Easy?  Hope he's feeling better.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 27, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »

BT you have mail chicky
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: April 27, 2007, 09:53:24 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

KEEBLER ELFIN CAPRI PANTS

Thanks for the heads up, Carpe! Will stay away from the strip malls.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 27, 2007, 09:56:56 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I am  looking at the pessimistic side of the Dutch keeping the case open ( I don't want to do it, but maybe I am a pathologic pessimist?) I spent last evening after I read the news here about Joran continuing to remain the main suspect.

If the Dutch were to close the case on schedule, couldn't the FBI then move in........and likely solve it? Hence the Dutch loose-face, and the scorn of the world remains on Aruba and the perps.

As long as they continue to keep the case open, and Joran the main suspect, the FBI is out. State of limbo is just that.........tourism in Aruba is on the rise, maybe they want to sit it out? I sure hope this is not the case.

I never thought of this bleached.  How long can they leave this case open?  I'm sure they have to close it sometime but then again Aruba makes up their own rules.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: April 27, 2007, 09:57:01 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi Snoop Dawg.

Oh Goody!!  Very Happy

Hi ya BT!!  Glad you're feeling better.  Any word from Easy?  Hope he's feeling better.

I had an email from Easy this morning, and he's still having some tummy problems. I don't think Jossy has given him any exciting news yet, so maybe we'll hear something later today.

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: April 27, 2007, 09:57:12 AM »

If the Dutch were to close the case on schedule, couldn't the FBI then move in........and likely solve it? Hence the Dutch loose-face, and the scorn of the

BB, the Arubans set themselves up for failure many times and have become the sick joke of the Caribbean. I don't think the Dutch are that stupid, hope I'm right, but don't think they want Joran van der Sloot to be the poster chld for all things Dutch. He has been an embarrassment to Holland as well as Aruba. JMO.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: April 27, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Hiya Snoopy - you have THE cutest avatar!

Maybe we will get some more news today!  I hope so.  I want to be optimistic about the latest events... It is hard.

TGIF!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: April 27, 2007, 10:00:43 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

BB, the Arubans set themselves up for failure many times and have become the sick joke of the Caribbean. I don't think the Dutch are that stupid, hope I'm right, but don't think they want Joran van der Sloot to be the poster chld for all things Dutch. He has been an embarrassment to Holland as well as Aruba. JMO.

Just by Joran's actions in his latest interview the Dutch should be horrified.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:19 AM »

I agree, Dayhiker. While many of us might not agree with all the moral values of the Dutch, I do think there are many bright people there. The Dutch people in their native country don't have that "big fish in a little pond" syndrome that the Dutch on Aruba suffer from. I'm betting this has all been a big embarrassment to them and they'd like to bring it to a close.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: April 27, 2007, 10:02:58 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Just by Joran's actions in his latest interview the Dutch should be horrified.

In fact I would pass a new law if I were the Dutch Government.  Any Dutch citizen who is living in Aruba more than 4 years aren't really Dutch. Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: April 27, 2007, 10:04:08 AM »

Yep.  Paulus and Juron better watch your back.  Your goin down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.