March 28, 2024, 09:28:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 144568 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 08:38:20 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
 Did you read what ******* posted? the remarks made about Joran?  Shocked

They were doozies!

They were, Angie. I think those remarks make it quite clear that most people are on to him now.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

I actually had some dinner! Woo Hoo! Okay, it was only some toast, but it was so great to eat something.  Very Happy

Wow BT, so that virus must not have been a 24-hour thing, then? I'm glad you ate something!! You need your nutrients!!

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
O/T

I actually had some dinner! Woo Hoo! Okay, it was only some toast, but it was so great to eat something.  Very Happy

Wow BT, so that virus must not have been a 24-hour thing, then? I'm glad you ate something!! You need your nutrients!!

TY, Mishy. It's a very effective weight loss program.  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »

Joran, I hope you realize that

Prepare to keep looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.  That's just the way it works for those who lie when a human life is at stake.  

Be back later. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »

Hopefully you'll feel even better tomorrow and can eat some healthy stuff to try to catch up for all the vitamins, etc. you've lost since the weekend...I got some chores  Mad so I'll check back later!!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 08:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
This was posted by MF at FOB:

One media is reporting that a group of witnesses has been reinterviewed by the Investigating Team and one of them might be called in the next couple of days. There is a total of 24 rechercheurs working on this case. The Prosecutor's office will not confirm nor deny any information about this case. As we already know, the only person that might give a statement about the case is the Chief of police, Peter de Witte.

Well I sure hope this might be good news!   TY Gel
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hopefully you'll feel even better tomorrow and can eat some healthy stuff to try to catch up for all the vitamins, etc. you've lost since the weekend...I got some chores  Mad so I'll check back later!!

Smooch Pooh for us.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »

So the total number of investigators from Holland is 24?

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »

They were doozies!

They were, Angie. I think those remarks make it quite clear that most people are on to him now.

Glad you ate BT and how is Easy? I havn't seen any new posts on his site lately?  Sad  Has he heard from Jossy lately? Anything you can share here??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »

Hello monkey freinds! BT, I am glad you ate. This has been a very interesting day to read. The feelings of a lot of the Dutch people that Joran is a liar and hiding a lot! Paulus had said "Joran will not sugar coat" in this book. Joran sure didn't sugar-coat himself....and I am glad.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »

They were doozies!

Glad you ate BT and how is Easy? I havn't seen any new posts on his site lately?  Sad  Has he heard from Jossy lately? Anything you can share here??

Angie, Easy has been sick with something too. We've been joking about how we must have both caught a computer virus.  Laughing  I just got an email from him saying that's he's feeling better, but I don't think he's received any big news from Jossy in the past couple of days.

I Stand With The Girl
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 08:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
This was posted by MF at FOB:

One media is reporting that a group of witnesses has been reinterviewed by the Investigating Team and one of them might be called in the next couple of days. There is a total of 24 rechercheurs working on this case. The Prosecutor's office will not confirm nor deny any information about this case. As we already know, the only person that might give a statement about the case is the Chief of police, Peter de Witte.

Well I sure hope this might be good news!   TY Gel

YW Angie,it sounds like they are still working on this case.I hope it's good news too.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:32 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello monkey freinds! BT, I am glad you ate. This has been a very interesting day to read. The feelings of a lot of the Dutch people that Joran is a liar and hiding a lot! Paulus had said "Joran will not sugar coat" in this book. Joran sure didn't sugar-coat himself....and I am glad.

Hi Neighbor    Wink  Wink  It was awesome to read what some of the Dutch think!!!  LOL   Smile
 Weather there shitty?   Been here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »

They were doozies!

Angie, Easy has been sick with something too. We've been joking about how we must have both caught a computer virus.  Laughing  I just got an email from him saying that's he's feeling better, but I don't think he's received any big news from Jossy in the past couple of days.

Glad he is feeling better and you as well.  Smile
Well keeping my fingers crossed that these investiagtors arnt there for show.. and are actually doing something and making some kind od difference with the case.  Praying that Peter Devries has things up his sleeve too that hasnt been out in the public.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 09:01:13 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Hi Neighbor    Wink  Wink  It was awesome to read what some of the Dutch think!!!  LOL   Smile
 Weather there shitty?   Been here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Hello Angie,,,yup shittyness here too in the weather dept!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

They were doozies!

Well keeping my fingers crossed that these investiagtors arnt there for show.. and are actually doing something and making some kind od difference with the case.  Praying that Peter Devries has things up his sleeve too that hasnt been out in the public.

I doubt De Vries took too kindly to Joran accusing him of burglarizing his apartment, and from the looks of those Dutch posts there are some people that really believe in him.

I look forward to his return volley over the Sloot bow.

Exclamation

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »

All it will take is a little crack in the armor, and then the dam should break.  I keep hoping something will turn up or someone will blab...and we can get justice for Natalee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:42 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
All it will take is a little crack in the armor, and then the dam should break.  I keep hoping something will turn up or someone will blab...and we can get justice for Natalee
Hello Muffy! Me too, even though Joran seems to think he will not be tried! grrrrr
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 09:08:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
I doubt De Vries took too kindly to Joran accusing him of burglarizing his apartment, and from the looks of those Dutch posts there are some people that really believe in him.

Exclamation
Hi Dayhiker, I cannot wait to see what De Vries responds to this!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 09:09:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

They were doozies!

Exclamation

I agree Dayhiker. Be interesting to see how Mr De Vries reacts to this bullshit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.