April 28, 2024, 06:43:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 730423 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 28, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »

The defense train is going over the cliff  

The wheels fell off that train a long time ago. It started with the opening statement. I am sure the jury is waiting to hear how he got the body from George and saved it all that time for reward for a LIVE child. Was he going to tell those bones to come back to life?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: June 28, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »

I HATE that Lee would throw his mother under the bus, even if she deserves it, to protect his murderling slore sister.  I would rather he lie.  Sorry. 

I don't think he threw her under the bus she has jumped in front of the bus driven by Casey.

I am just not entirely sure that this is not still inline with the defense strategy.  

It is going to be interesting to see how plays out, Cindy's lies has forced the prosecution to switch up the rebuttal I reckon.

B
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: June 28, 2011, 12:09:56 PM »

I used to think that mason should have retired 20 years ago.  Now I think he should have chosen a different profession.

Loan shark.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: June 28, 2011, 12:10:11 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11
« Reply #914 on: June 28, 2011, 10:40:39 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow Kronks finally testifying but somehow Mason is making this pretty boring. I was expecting to be glued to the tv for his testimony. Is it just me? 

Everything Foghorn says sounds like he is making an accusation.  Kronk is actually doing a better job with the facts then Foghorn.  Way better then I expected!

He does! I would cop an attitude if I were being questioned by him...trust me... I would...

I would too especially since the defense ACCUSED KRONK to save a baby killer!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: June 28, 2011, 12:10:19 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

I just got here.  Seems like Kronk hasn't been on the stand very long yet.

Would some kind monkey give me a one-line sentence of what's transpired this morning (it will take a little while for me to get through all the pages).  Much appreciated.

Since I've seen no responses yet, I'll answer my own question: just heard on InSessions that George was on the stand and testified that he did not have an affair with Miss River Cruz.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: June 28, 2011, 12:10:19 PM »

Btw, is the defense going to call Geo back, again? How come he didn't ask him about molesting KC? Did he ask him that already and I missed it? Isn't the defense supposed to prove all that? Didn't they promise they would show that he did and turned KC into a liar because of it? Also, about Kronk being morally bankrupt, guess this is there opportunity right now! 

a lot of good questions.  I have not heard anyone ask Geo or Lee about diddling. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 28, 2011, 12:11:30 PM »

It was dry before the storm, you @$$HAT    The storm hit Aug 18/19

Here we go about reward, yea so he made a few bucks...icky but it doesnt change the facts

The $250,000 reward was for a LIVE Caylee and it was put up by Peter B. who was later indicted for conspiracy and many other federal charges in Miami.

Not talking about reward, Mason did.   I was speaking about the snake pic

Was there a reward for the snake? LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1067 on: June 28, 2011, 12:11:43 PM »

10:35am Tues, June 28, 2011 Court is in session. Jurors are not present.

Returning the defense witness Joseph Jordan and his attorney, Mr. McClellan.

Judge asks Mr McClellan if he has spoken with his client, he says yes.

Mason asks for sidebar...sidebar over. Jury is returned to court.

Defense witness is Joseph Jordan.

Judge is saying, the following 2 questions have been withdrawn and you must disregard the response.  Mr Jordan did you alter your testimony?  Were you charged with felony prosecution?  The answer was the witness giving his 5th amendment right.  Mr Jordan is excused.

Next defense witness is George Anthony.

Baez is up.........

Do you know a woman by Krystal Holloway?  Yes by that name and another name?  What name?  River Cruise.  How do you know her?  She volunteered at our sites and helping find our grand daughter.  How was she to help you do that?  By working at the command center.  Did she become more than a friend, did you have a romance with her or intimate relations with her?  No, that is very funny to me. Did she ever loan you money?  No.  Did you ever go to her house?  Yes, and I can explain that.  Did you know you had to go past a guard?  Yes, he had to go through a security gate and went to her property and her condo.  He went there the first time because she related to me that she had a brain tumor and was dying.  As a good guy, I felt she needed comforting and she was giving to us so I thought I would show her compassion.  Did you go at night or day?  Always day.  Were you supposed to be working when you went to see her?  Sidebar...sidebar is over.  When you visited her, were you supposed to be at work?  I didn't have an exact schedule and my employer was lenient on hours.  Your testimony to this jury is that you had no romantic feelings for her, you just went to console her?  Yes, she explained to me and my wife that she was sick.  Did your wife ever go to her home?  No.  Did you ever tell Krystal Holloway that it was an accident that snowballed out of control?  I never said that, I never confided in any volunteer such a private matter.  If I was asked by LE or you, I answered honestly.  Did you ever tell Krystal Holloway that it was an accident that snowballed out of control?  Never did.  Did you ever send her a test message that you needed her in your life?  Yes.  I sent her that test message, I needed a lot of people in my life.  Did you ever send her another letter?  Yes, on one occasion, it was to cheer her up, I don't see anything wrong with that.  Did you ever tell her at anytime not to say anything about your affair with her?  Objection, overruled.  I never had a romantic affair with Krystal Holloway, or River Cruise and she has a very questionable past, she has been charged with breaking and entering and other crimes.  Did you ever tell her not to say anything about your affair?  No, I never had an affair with her.  How many times did you speak with Ms Holloway on the phone?  I knew her as River Cruise and I don't know how many times I spoke to her on the phone.  Did you ever speak to her late at night?  I don't believe i did. 

Jeff is up.......

When was it that you met this lady?  At our command center on Goldenrod in mid October 2008.  After Caylee's remains were found, your friendship with her ended?  Yes.  Did you ever tell River Cruize that you grabbed your daughter by the throat and told her I know you did something to Caylee, where is Caylee?  No, I never did that.

Next witness is Cindy Anthony.

Baez is up.........

Did you ever instruct Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover to go search off Suburban Dr?  No. Did you ever tell them to video that?  No.  Did you tell Yuri Melich that you had people search Suburban Rd?  No, I don't recall.  Did you tell him that you had blankets missing?  I told him that I had a blanket missing.  The first time they searched did they leave a copy of what they were searching for or what they took?  No.  Did you get that info on the search on Dec 11th?  Yes, our attorney got that.  You were aware they were looking for Winnie the Pooh blanket?  I don't know, I thought stickers.  Did you ever tell Lee Anthony about sending Dominic to search in that area?  No, I had no argument with Lee about that because I had no knowledge of that.  You never had an argument with Lee, when he asked you why you were looking for a dead Caylee? No.  Witness is excused.

Next defense witness is Lee Anthony.

Baez is up.........

Mr Anthony did you ever have an argument or discussion with your mother about sending Dominic to search Suburban Dr?  Sustained.  Did you go to your parent's home?  Yes.  Did your mother tell you that she sent Dominic to Suburban Dr with a video camera?  Yes, she told me she did that because she got a physic tip.  Was it before you went back to work?  I don't know.  When did you go back to work?  In October.  Did this cause an argument with your mother over this?  On my part, because this was the first time anyone said they were looking for a deceased Casey.

Frank George is up.......

You had this conversation prior to October?  Yes, it fueled my decision to go back to work.  You knew before Dominic Casey actually went to Suburban?  Yes, if that is the only time he did it.

Baez is up.........

What do you mean fueled your decision to go back to work?  It made me decide to go back to work, I was very angry that my mom decided to do that without keeping me in the loop.  I couldn't believe that they thought Caylee was no longer with us and I did not want to consider that at that time.  I decided to go back to work and use my energy across the board.

Frank George is up.......

You were convinced of the lies your sister had told you?  Yes and no.

Next defense witness is Yuri Melich.

Baez is up........

Dec 20, 2008 search warrant on the Anthony home.  Did Cindy tell you she had people walk that area a month ago and nothing was in that area?  I remember something like that.  He is looking at his report.  She did make that comment and it was in front of me and Cpl Edwards.  She stated that she had people walk in the area where the body was discovered a month ago and nothing was in that area.  Witness is excused, subject to recall.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 28, 2011, 12:11:56 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

I just got here.  Seems like Kronk hasn't been on the stand very long yet.

Would some kind monkey give me a one-line sentence of what's transpired this morning (it will take a little while for me to get through all the pages).  Much appreciated.

Since I've seen no responses yet, I'll answer my own question: just heard on InSessions that George was on the stand and testified that he did not have an affair with Miss River Cruz.

Or Crystal Holloway.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: June 28, 2011, 12:12:59 PM »

All of Jeff's ties are "different", very contemporary designs.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: June 28, 2011, 12:14:54 PM »

Good afternoon all.  I spent the morning doing genealogy research at the libray so now I am on page 5...hope I get caught up by the end of the luch recess.

But so far,  I DO NOT BELIEVE GEORGE ANTHONY.  He said "that is funny"...obnoxious and disgusting.   What, he thinks he can do so much better?  He thinks he has any right to demean or laugh at another human being when he has his own family mess.    And I do beleive he took money from her which makes his laughing even worse.   

Now, I am putting him with Cindy...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 28, 2011, 12:16:35 PM »

Well, wow. That fits in with what I've always suspected about Lee. Throw rocks, but I always thought that Lee was the least dysfunctional person in a very dysfunctional family. It would also explain why they left him out when KC became pregnant. He was too rational to be totally enthusiastic that his unmarried, living at home, sister was going to have a baby. She didn't even have a named Father for the child. When there's a group decision to pursue dysfunction, being the one in a family that isn't quite as sick, can be a lonely place.

When that family needed real rational thought, there's a pattern of them going to Lee. When Cindy couldn't find KC, she sent Lee to search the bars. When Cindy finally had KC in the car, George called Lee to meet them at the house. During the jailhouse videos, Lee's visit, which was totally about "I'm doing these things to look for Caylee" is rational, while Cindy's and George's visits were littered with "Sweetheart" and pandering.

Lee moved out shortly after Caylee was born. I believe he struggled with fully giving himself over to Caylee, at least for a while, and feels very guilty about that. I believe that at some point, either in life or after she went missing, he, remorsefully made a promise to Caylee that he would be the best Uncle in the world, and that's the promise he referred to during the memorial.

I know, I know, but that's what I believe. Let me also say, that having that spot in a family means that you will also, at times, be dysfunctional.
excellent post CBB
Awesome post CBB!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 28, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »

I HATE that Lee would throw his mother under the bus, even if she deserves it, to protect his murderling slore sister.  I would rather he lie.  Sorry. 

I don't think he threw her under the bus she has jumped in front of the bus driven by Casey.

I am just not entirely sure that this is not still inline with the defense strategy.  

It is going to be interesting to see how plays out, Cindy's lies has forced the prosecution to switch up the rebuttal I reckon.

B

Good call Blink I was curious about that
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 28, 2011, 12:17:13 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506098,00.html
Casey Anthony's Father, George Anthony, Denies Affair
By Steve Helling
Tuesday June 28, 2011 12:00 PM EDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 28, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

Well, wow. That fits in with what I've always suspected about Lee. Throw rocks, but I always thought that Lee was the least dysfunctional person in a very dysfunctional family. It would also explain why they left him out when KC became pregnant. He was too rational to be totally enthusiastic that his unmarried, living at home, sister was going to have a baby. She didn't even have a named Father for the child. When there's a group decision to pursue dysfunction, being the one in a family that isn't quite as sick, can be a lonely place.

When that family needed real rational thought, there's a pattern of them going to Lee. When Cindy couldn't find KC, she sent Lee to search the bars. When Cindy finally had KC in the car, George called Lee to meet them at the house. During the jailhouse videos, Lee's visit, which was totally about "I'm doing these things to look for Caylee" is rational, while Cindy's and George's visits were littered with "Sweetheart" and pandering.

Lee moved out shortly after Caylee was born. I believe he struggled with fully giving himself over to Caylee, at least for a while, and feels very guilty about that. I believe that at some point, either in life or after she went missing, he, remorsefully made a promise to Caylee that he would be the best Uncle in the world, and that's the promise he referred to during the memorial.

I know, I know, but that's what I believe. Let me also say, that having that spot in a family means that you will also, at times, be dysfunctional.
CBB excellent post.  I am with you!  

I am with you also. Good analysis.

Fantastic post, and I agree, but still don't quite trust him.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: June 28, 2011, 12:17:51 PM »

All of Jeff's ties are "different", very contemporary designs.

Cute picture - love me some Jeff!!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: June 28, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »

11:25am Tues, June 28, 2011 Court is in session, jury is present.

Next defense witness is Roy Kronk.

Mason is up......

How were you employed in the summer months of 2008?  A meter reader.  He read water meters.  He was assigned his route the night before, it always changed.  In Aug 2008, did you have an occasion to read meters by Hopespring Dr?  Yes.  Were you aware of the Anthony's house?  No sir.  Did you read all the meters on Hopespring Dr and Suburban?  Yes. Was anyone with you?  No, I started alone and then two of my co workers joined me.  Do you remember that date Aug 11, 2008?  Yes.  What do you remember about that date?  A dead rattlesnake.  Mr Kronk on Aug 11, 2008 did you stop your vehicle on Suburban Dr and go into the woods to relieve yourself?  Yes.  Was that a normal thing to do?  We had no bathrooms, so you just went some where private and did it.  Prior to that day were you aware of the saga of Caylee Anthony?  Yes.  Did you watch it on news?  No.  Did your room mate whatch news about it?  Yes.  Did you discuss it with him?  Not very often.  Where you aware were the Anthony home was, when you stopped to relieve yourself?  No sir.  Did you go into the woods?  As long as it took me to relieve myself and go out.  Did you look in the woods at that time and what did you see?  I saw an object that appeared strange to me.  Did you see a bag?  No.  Did you lift a bag?  No.  Did you see a small human skull?  I was never closer than 30 feet but I did see an object that looked like that.  Did you tell anyone that?  No, we found a dead rattlesnake and that took up most of the day.  Did you tell your co worker Mr Dean that you had seen a skull.  Did Mr Dean come to where you were?  No.  Did Mr Dean step on a dead rattle snake?  No.  Did Mr Dean get a shovel from his truck and pick up a dead rattlesnake?  Yes.  Did you tell him that you saw a skull?  I told him that I saw an object that looked like a skull. What did you do next?  We went to the office and showed everyone the dead rattlesnake.  Did you then go home and report what might of been a skull?  Yes. Did you speak to someone?  I called OC Sheriffs Office and they told me to call Crime line.  I told them that I saw an object that looked like a skull.  Did you tell them that you found in close to the Anthony residence?  No sir.  Did anyone from LE come to talk to you about that? No. The next day did you work?  Yes.  Did you call anyone that day about the skull?  No.  You went back to work as usual?  Yes. On Aug 13, 2008 did you call about a skull?  Yes, I was told an officer would meet me out there, 2 met me out there.  Did they ask you to show us where this skull is?  No, sir.  What did you do then?  We never went into the woods and I just pointed in the area where I thought I had seen it.  On Aug 11, 2008 you called 911?  No.  I called OC Sheriff's Office not 911.  Did you call an non emergency line?  Yes.  Did you tell them that you had a route that included the Anthony's home?  Yes sir.  So you did know where the Anthony's lived?  I didn't know that when I took the route.  Did you tell them that you found a gray bag and you said, I am not saying it is Caylee or anything like that?  Yes.  Did you tell them it was Suburban Dr, by a fallen tree, something white and a grey bag? Yes.  Was that the truth?  Yes but I was never closer than 30 feet, I told them as best I could that day.  You told them a gray bag, a fallen tree and what appeared to be a skull?  Yes, sir.  On the next day you called again, Aug 12, 2008.  Yes sir.  You told them I had to take a you know and I went down there and there was a suspicious bag like a pool liner and I didn't touch it?  Yes. Did you tell the operator there was a tree that looked like it had been cut and there was a white board?  Yes.  Did you tell them there was something round and white underneath it?  I don't remember sir.  Did you draw a map for LE as to where you had been?  Yes, sir. Did you draw in the privacy fence?  I don't remember sir.  Mason is approaching the witness.  Did you draw this map?  Yes sir.  Is that a fair and accurate representation of what you drew 3 years ago?  Yes sir.  Mason shows him a document 12-17-08, it is the map he drew, Mason is showing it to the jury. Mr Kronk you see where you labeled this fence here?  Yes sir.  You drew right off the end of that an area, what are you seeing there?  The water, the tree and what he believes what he saw.  Can you show me where the tree with the board is?  Kronk shows him.  Kronk shows him the bag.  Kronk shows him the white round object.  All of this is done on a telestrator for the jury.  Do you know how far from the edge of the road that find you made was? No, sir.  Can you see the edge of the road as you drew it?  Yes, sir.  On the 13th of Aug 2008, neither of these deputies went with you to that spot?  I never took them to that spot, sir.  You were in that area on Aug 11th and 13th, 2008 did you smell anything peculiar?  No sir.  Did you in anyway lift the bag?  No, sir.  When you went into that area, had the thought crossed your mind that you were looking for Caylee?  What date?  Aug 11th, 2008?  I never went back into the woods on that date.  Did you tell either of the deputies that you found a bag that may have bones in it?  No, sir.  Did you tell Dep Richard Caine, that you think the bag had bones in it?  I told him that I saw what appeared to be a skull.  Did you tell him that you saw a bag with bones in it?  No, sir.  On Aug 11, 2008 was the bag on dry land?  Sir, on that date, I never went into the woods, I saw it from the veil of the trees.  Was the ground dry or under water on Aug 11, 2008? It was dry.  At the time you were in those woods, were you aware that there was a reward offered for finding Caylee?  I believe so.  Did you know it was 250k?  I believe so.  Were you aware that right around the corner there was a whole lot of media trucks? Yes sir.  Did you tell them that you found a bag of bones?  I never told anyone that I found a bag of bones.  Did you ever tell anyone that you found a skull?  I never said that I found a skull, I said that I saw something that appeared to be that.  Who did you tell?  My room-mate.  Did you tell any of the media trucks?  No sir.  Did you tell anyone that you saw a white object that appeared to be sticking out of a bag?  Yes sir.  Do you recall your depot where Linda was present, Baez was present and Medina was present, I was present and your attorney was present?  Yes.  Do you believe the bag you saw in Aug is the bag you saw in Dec?  Yes sir.  I was told that it looked like what I saw.  Did you try to get your co workers to look at the skull?  Yes, I told them that but then they saw a dead snake and everything became about the snake.  In your depot did you say that you tried to get the two guys to look at it and they were too busy playing with a dead snake?  Yes, sir.

Judge is recessing court till 1:30pm for the lunch break.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 28, 2011, 12:19:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28378800/detail.html
Ex-Meter Reader Roy Kronk, Anthonys Called To Stand

Posted: 5:47 am EDT June 28, 2011Updated: 11:50 am EDT June 28, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee Anthony were called to the stand on Tuesday by the defense in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Also called to testify was former meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains in December of 2008.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: June 28, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »

Good afternoon all.  I spent the morning doing genealogy research at the libray so now I am on page 5...hope I get caught up by the end of the luch recess.

But so far,  I DO NOT BELIEVE GEORGE ANTHONY.  He said "that is funny"...obnoxious and disgusting.   What, he thinks he can do so much better?  He thinks he has any right to demean or laugh at another human being when he has his own family mess.    And I do beleive he took money from her which makes his laughing even worse.   

Now, I am putting him with Cindy...

He thinks it's funny because he knows he has no balls, Cindy has them.  He knows he only wanted RC for the money she was giving him....

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: June 28, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am out for the day, will be up and typing tomorrow morning.

Justice for Caylee.  ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.