April 28, 2024, 07:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 730427 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2540 on: June 28, 2011, 08:05:59 PM »

LMAO Cindy just got busted by Lee's testimony  Monkey Devil!
  Good on Lee for telling the truth!!!
they are just playing....that is what BOZO wants.

Heres what I think,cindy tells so many stretched storys or outright lies that Lee is confused to a large extent about what really happened and with all of Caseys lies and behavior I think hed like to believe his sister didnt do this, but the more testimony he hears the more his common sense and the story points to the fact that she did and the parents, especially sin sin is just trying to get her off the death penalty He is telling what he believes to be the truth.  God Bless Caylee shes in a better place with our LOrd...jmho  sl
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2541 on: June 28, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »

I have a question. If Casey gets lwop, would she be entitled to conjugal visits? If that's the case, she could have more kids?that just wouldn't be right.

1)  It wouldn't matter (the conjugal visits resulting in pregnancy) because she's slept with half of Florida -- her baby maker is no doubt broken beyond repair.

2)  Even if she were to conceive, why would she?  Last I checked there's no duct tape available on the commissary shopping list.  Nor ingredients for making chloroform either.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2542 on: June 28, 2011, 08:11:36 PM »

When all is said and done ... the "secrets" of the past may explain Casey's  inappropriate/self destructive lifestyle choices ... may explain the ability to suppress normal emotions and ... may explain the compulsive lying but those "secrets" do not justify killing a little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony.

Janet

I highly doubt there is any secrets. Casey is exactly like Joran van der Sloot  - both are sociopaths.
The defense planted that seed/lie in his attempt to get his client a lesser sentence.
Think about it, if she was crazy out of her mind, out of control behavior because she was molested/raped/jumped on then the defence would have pleaded her out on insanity. He didn't!

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2543 on: June 28, 2011, 08:13:03 PM »

LMAO Cindy just got busted by Lee's testimony  Monkey Devil!
  Good on Lee for telling the truth!!!
they are just playing....that is what BOZO wants.

yup to prove dysfunction

Bay azz is just blaming and trying to disavpw everyones testimony including throwing his own defense witnesses under the bus. truth is Casey is on trial, not george not spindy not lee not kronk npt anyone else but Casey. its becoming more clear Casey did it. And of by a wild chance abuse could be proved, it does not mean u become a killer of your baby girl caylee whom you profess to love.... end of story Jose... I hope all the people you have malinged would turn around and sue u for defamation, if at all possible...jmho   sl
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2544 on: June 28, 2011, 08:14:11 PM »

She is just evil.I wouldn't get near her with that pen in her hand.(unless I had a hammer)   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2545 on: June 28, 2011, 08:15:26 PM »

does anyone know the name of the grief counselor?
Olivia Pitkethly

No, they had originally listed Sally Karioth:

::snipping2::

Sally Karioth, ARNP, PhD, CT
Professor/Private Practice Traumatologist
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL

Dr. Sally Karioth is a 1967 graduate of the Wisconsin-Green Bay Bellin School of Nursing and a 1969 graduate of the University of Wisconsin (Madison), of which she was named an outstanding Alumnus in 1992. She went on to earn two master's degrees and a Ph.D. Since 1970, Karioth has been a member of the faculty of Florida State University School of Nursing, where she teaches one of the university's most popular courses on death and dying. For more than 20 years, Karioth also has been a counselor, helping people cope with the death of loved ones. Her particular concern is parents who have lost a child to death.

http://www.fcomha.org/conf2007/speakers.php?smd=3765e8079b1e1785b25e67366658

She is a nurse.  The guru of all grief/death and dying is Kubler Ross.  She is taught in every nursing class.  Someone can get stuck in the denial phase (there are 5 stages) but no stage involves lying and deception.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2546 on: June 28, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »

I'm watching JVM (footage of George's questioning that I missed earlier) and wondering what if anything is the importance of George allegedly having an intimate relationship with Krystal Holloway?  This is a murder case...I don't see the relevance.
Credibility.
If they can prove George lied about the affair, then anything he says is questionable, including his denial of molestation. It only takes 1 juror to question Casey actions. I believe Caylee died at the hands of Casey. Casey hates everybody. Casey uses everybody. She's dangerous in the fact that she's used sex & friendships just for a place to crash. I believe she drugged Amy. I feel terrible for the whole Grund family, especially Jesse. She steals wherever she goes. She feels absolutely no guilt for her actions. She needs to be put down or lwop IMO.

I don't know why Titch but this post made me think of Casey older friendships with her school age friends...which lead me to Kiomarie.  Remember Kiomarie said she could never really go over and hang out at the A's because Casey said Cindy hated Hispanics..I really think that was bs from Casey.

We haven't really seen anything to lead us to believe that Cindy felt that way..but we have also never heard from any friends..female..that ever said they hung out at the A's ..sleep overs, little girl parties..none of that.

I think even at that age Casey wanted to keep her family and her firends..and her lies to each.. separate and compartmentalized.  We don't hear about any friends coming over other then guy friends..and even then very little...seems to me Miss Casey the social butterfly was really hiding behind her lies and keeping any truth hidden from everyone.

Then when Jesse is there she fills his head with lies about Lee.  Why..to keep them separate so the real truth did not come to the fore.  Remember today Jesse said he heard all he needed to once he thought Lee groped her he was done with Lee.  That is exactly what she wanted.  She is quite the little student of human behavior..with a college degree behind her and a defferent personality and perspective she could have done a lot of good for mankind.  She wasted the gifts God gave her and used them to hurt and murder..for that she will pay big time in the next life..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2547 on: June 28, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Check the SM front page for the link in about 15 minutes to listen to the live show

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/28/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%E2%80%93-tuesday-june-28-2011-%E2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-mark-nejame-robin-sax-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-of/

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2548 on: June 28, 2011, 08:35:10 PM »

I'm watching JVM (footage of George's questioning that I missed earlier) and wondering what if anything is the importance of George allegedly having an intimate relationship with Krystal Holloway?  This is a murder case...I don't see the relevance.
Credibility.
If they can prove George lied about the affair, then anything he says is questionable, including his denial of molestation. It only takes 1 juror to question Casey actions. I believe Caylee died at the hands of Casey. Casey hates everybody. Casey uses everybody. She's dangerous in the fact that she's used sex & friendships just for a place to crash. I believe she drugged Amy. I feel terrible for the whole Grund family, especially Jesse. She steals wherever she goes. She feels absolutely no guilt for her actions. She needs to be put down or lwop IMO.

I can't see where it is going to matter one way or the other. Many women who killed their kids claimed they were sexually molested and still were found guilty. They have yet to tie this to George and Kronk in anyway and didn't even ask Kronk about it.

There's no way this can be tied to Georgette. No way Jose. The only thing I was thinking is that negative testimony could lean the jurors to some reasonable doubt, not with Casey but with George. If they even remotely entertain the thought of George assisting with the coverup, then they may not give Casey the dp or lwop, instead she could get years that would depend on the degree. I firmly believe the Prosecution is gonna unleash the Kraken in a couple days!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2549 on: June 28, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »

The Defense has tried to paint Roy Kronk as a villain, they have tried to make George Anthony out to be an evil SOB ... the fact of the matter is and has been shown by there State, there is only one ghoulish monster ... Casey Anthony.

The Defense failed in a major way today.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2550 on: June 28, 2011, 08:38:55 PM »

i think it is funny that cindy is the one defending casey the strongest and she hates her the most.
I also find it amusing that every time she tries to cover up for Casey, it back fires and makes the situation worse.  Karma, she's a bigger beyotch than Casey or Cindy!

not only that Casey threw her under the bus looking for cin cins original testamony that says she did tell someone where to look. When she found it after rustling papers she handed it to her attorney.  Per j,Kasoursos  talking head who was watching casey during that part of cin cins testimony.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2551 on: June 28, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »

Excuse me for removing a link to a competing radio show.  Dana Pretzer is having his show tonight.  

Actually, EXCUSE ME for deleting the post. Sorry, but we do not post a radio show in this forum over top of when we are doing a show. RED
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:53:05 PM by Red » Logged

!~*Mar*~!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2552 on: June 28, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »

I have a question. If Casey gets lwop, would she be entitled to conjugal visits? If that's the case, she could have more kids?that just wouldn't be right.

I hadn't thought about that, and I'm so shook up just thinking about it I can't find anything yet...but I'm trying!

So far, I don't think so....   

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/state-felony-laws/prisoners-requirements-to-qualify-for-conjugal

The Department of Corrections for each state is responsible for determining if a prisoner qualifies for conjugal visits. These visits, more commonly known as extended family visits, provide specific private time for the inmate and his or her spouse and children. While each state sets individual criteria most are fairly similar with regards to eligibility for the program.

Married or Common-Law Spouses
The six states that provide options for conjugal visits restrict the access to spouses, either married or common-law, and children, with some options for other close family members. The marriage or common-law relationship has to be established before the incarceration. None of the six states, which include California, Connecticut, Washington, New Mexico, New York and Mississippi, allow conjugal visits for boyfriends or girlfriends or spouses if the marriage occurs while one of the partners is in prison. California recently modified the eligibility to allow for same sex partners of a recognized domestic partnership.
 ::snipping2::

Thank you! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2553 on: June 28, 2011, 08:42:44 PM »

Judge Belvin Perry tells the jury about a hawk outside the courtroom.

Symbolic Meaning of the Hawk
By Jack Mehoffer

Attributes & symbolic meanings of the hawk

» Attention
» Vision
» Power

» Energy
» Leadership
» Intensity
:
We take these indications from observing the hawk in nature. Here we see the hawk has tremendous vision. Their eyesight is phenomenal and a key factor in their incredible hunting abilities. Here the hawk is a message for us to keep our eyes (both physical & spiritual) keen on the areas that most require our attention. Specifically, the hawk beckons us to hone our focus on the areas that are out of balance in our lives. Recognition is the first step to solution

http://budz.wordpress.com/2008/01/27/symbolic-meaning-of-the-hawk/.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2554 on: June 28, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »

When all is said and done ... the "secrets" of the past may explain Casey's  inappropriate/self destructive lifestyle choices ... may explain the ability to suppress normal emotions and ... may explain the compulsive lying but those "secrets" do not justify killing a little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony.

Janet

I highly doubt there is any secrets. Casey is exactly like Joran van der Sloot  - both are sociopaths.
The defense planted that seed/lie in his attempt to get his client a lesser sentence.
Think about it, if she was crazy out of her mind, out of control behavior because she was molested/raped/jumped on then the defence would have pleaded her out on insanity. He didn't!

Omg she's exactly like JVS!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2555 on: June 28, 2011, 08:45:46 PM »

She is just evil.I wouldn't get near her with that pen in her hand.(unless I had a hammer)   

You know Trimm, I was thinking earlier about the pen she complained about in one of her letters. She talked about how hard it was to write with it, etc. Why all of a sudden is she allowed to have a pen? Especially a pen with plastic casing?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2556 on: June 28, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »

"Everybody lies Everybody dies" Casey Anthony

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2557 on: June 28, 2011, 08:54:56 PM »

Credibility.

I don't know why Titch but this post made me think of Casey older friendships with her school age friends...which lead me to Kiomarie.  Remember Kiomarie said she could never really go over and hang out at the A's because Casey said Cindy hated Hispanics..I really think that was bs from Casey.

We haven't really seen anything to lead us to believe that Cindy felt that way..but we have also never heard from any friends..female..that ever said they hung out at the A's ..sleep overs, little girl parties..none of that.

I think even at that age Casey wanted to keep her family and her firends..and her lies to each.. separate and compartmentalized.  We don't hear about any friends coming over other then guy friends..and even then very little...seems to me Miss Casey the social butterfly was really hiding behind her lies and keeping any truth hidden from everyone.

Then when Jesse is there she fills his head with lies about Lee.  Why..to keep them separate so the real truth did not come to the fore.  Remember today Jesse said he heard all he needed to once he thought Lee groped her he was done with Lee.  That is exactly what she wanted.  She is quite the little student of human behavior..with a college degree behind her and a defferent personality and perspective she could have done a lot of good for mankind.  She wasted the gifts God gave her and used them to hurt and murder..for that she will pay big time in the next life..

Yep, everything you said. I'm just so put out that's she's said such low things about her brother & father. Remember all of her pics & posts about Lee being the best, the coolest, etc? Then there's also the jail visit between George, Cindy & Casey in which she tells George he's the best father/grandfather, family 5 star etc? I don't get her. I still can't grasp how somebody could do this. If it's true I'm gonna step away from these child cases for awhile. Either way it would be no ex use for her to murder her child. Jaycee Dugard didn't murder any of her children for crying out loud.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2558 on: June 28, 2011, 08:56:07 PM »

"Everybody lies Everybody dies" Casey Anthony

I swear she looks like she could cut someone to shreds and then go about her day like nothing happened.

I really believe when the verdict is read to her she will go nuts..she can not keep a straight face when it deals with her..her outcome..her life..she is going to be a handful for the guards when they read the guilty verdict to her..which won't help when they then have deliberate the penalty.  I expect a stand up screaming outburst....so unlike anything we have seen from her..but along the lines of what we have heard from neighbors in the family fights that the whole neighborhood could hear.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2559 on: June 28, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »

The Defense has tried to paint Roy Kronk as a villain, they have tried to make George Anthony out to be an evil SOB ... the fact of the matter is and has been shown by there State, there is only one ghoulish monster ... Casey Anthony.

The Defense failed in a major way today.

100% agree! I only hope ole JoJo doesn't cave & make himself the martar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.