April 27, 2024, 10:02:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 730350 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2700 on: June 29, 2011, 12:04:26 AM »

At least for a little while, Caylee knew what it was like to have a daddy.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  Wow.. I had never saw that photo before . 

Me either Ang...She had a good guy...she had to lie to him, use him and break his heart. He accepted and loved Caylee whether or not she was his bio child or not...she had to kill her... she is poison and has wrecked the lives of everyone around her,.I agree with wreck...give her the needle and make sure it is a healthy dose....I know I have said that I wanted her to suffer the rest of her life and I can take that, but she really deserves to die....
I honestly don't think she is going to get it though...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2701 on: June 29, 2011, 12:06:42 AM »

Wonder if that meltdown by kc was reason for psych evals.  This occurred on Friday before evals didn't it?  In video it looks like her anger is aimed at Linda.

Could be but I have a feeling it is something more, something brewing for days.

Klaas, are you thinking she wants to testify despite her attys advice, so they had her competency tested? That's how I'm leaning and at this point, if I had to guess, I'd guess she will take the stand.

I am not klaas...definitely not as smart, but I am thinking like you CBB... and I agree with klaas, something went down and has been brewing for awhile now that we will never know about....I am not buying their non-reasoning for  having extra guards around her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2702 on: June 29, 2011, 12:08:30 AM »

So why was Casey lying for years and  years before she killed her child Caylee?

What was she grieving about then?

Anna, I love your down-to-earth logic.  Great question!  Was just remembering the tricks KC pulled on Jesse and his parents and the advantage she took of them to be her babysitter when she wasn't even working.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2703 on: June 29, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Is This Caylee's Daddy?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2704 on: June 29, 2011, 12:09:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28382495/index.html

23:38 time

"Well sir, to clarify your question, I never found my granddaughter, til this day I've never found her."

-George Anthony

---

What a stupid thing to say.

I guess Dr. G got it wrong! I guess the memorial was all a sham.

I took George's answer to mean that he literally never found her as Jose said he found her in the pool dead. I am probably wrong though.

I have to agree with you Hippy chicky Smile

Thank you Angie, I also agree with Zoomom that George should just answer yes or no and not elaborate. Baez is always asking loaded question and sometimes you just can't answer yes or no unfortunately as no matter how you answer the question it sounds bad.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2705 on: June 29, 2011, 12:10:44 AM »

Wonder if that meltdown by kc was reason for psych evals.  This occurred on Friday before evals didn't it?  In video it looks like her anger is aimed at Linda.

Klaas, are you thinking she wants to testify despite her attys advice, so they had her competency tested? That's how I'm leaning and at this point, if I had to guess, I'd guess she will take the stand.

Yes and that she may be contradicting her own words with her defense team to the point they realize she is totally FOS and a true demon.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2706 on: June 29, 2011, 12:12:44 AM »

What phone call, Finell, going to anybody with a pair of ears? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2707 on: June 29, 2011, 12:13:03 AM »

At least for a little while, Caylee knew what it was like to have a daddy.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  Wow.. I had never saw that photo before . 

Me either Ang...She had a good guy...she had to lie to him, use him and break his heart. He accepted and loved Caylee whether or not she was his bio child or not...she had to kill her... she is poison and has wrecked the lives of everyone around her,.I agree with wreck...give her the needle and make sure it is a healthy dose....I know I have said that I wanted her to suffer the rest of her life and I can take that, but she really deserves to die....
I honestly don't think she is going to get it though...

Damn he is cute. and look at him loving up a new born Caylee.

I agree about the needle as well.. but I dont think its gonna happen.. IMO.. I know we talked about it via phone. lol
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2708 on: June 29, 2011, 12:13:19 AM »

"Well sir, to clarify your question, I never found my granddaughter, til this day I've never found her."

-George Anthony

---

He never found Caylee, I got what he meant.  He does not speak clearly alot.  Kronk found Caylee. 

Right Zoomom- I know what you're saying -

the only problem with that with me:

George depends on the listener/viewer to draw their own assumptions and interpretations.

This is how a liar makes a living. (or a scamming)   He loves for a person to make excuses for him and guess what he means.

He wants you to do the final work of making sense of what he said.... while he sits on his azz and collects disability.

When I shut off my interpretation valve and just read his statement.

This is what he said:

Jose's question: Did you ever tell krystal holloway/river cruz that caylee's death was an accident that snowballed out of control?

George:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2709 on: June 29, 2011, 12:16:02 AM »

At 8:30am tomorrow, Finnell will argue the motion she filed on Monday.  Jeff suggested that she do it via phone so that she not have to travel to the courtroom just for that one thing.  He's just nice that way. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2710 on: June 29, 2011, 12:17:35 AM »

I am not klaas...definitely not as smart, but I am thinking like you CBB... and I agree with klaas, something went down and has been brewing for awhile now that we will never know about....I am not buying their non-reasoning for  having extra guards around her...

Hi Cubbee,
during one of the commentary parts today , Bill S. had something about a security issue this morning that caused the increase of the guards today but didn't know for sure what is was about.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2711 on: June 29, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »

It DOES make sense -- casey had a lot of one night stands. I know carpe disagrees, but this is probably true. Again I am not trying to defend George -- he has been eliminated as the father by DNA. I don't think this dead young man's DNA has been tested (or if so -- it was already stated that it has NOTHING to do with this case)

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2712 on: June 29, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »

At 8:30am tomorrow, Finnell will argue the motion she filed on Monday.  Jeff suggested that she do it via phone so that she not have to travel to the courtroom just for that one thing.  He's just nice that way. 

And bozo didn't want that to go out to the media?  He is a putz. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2713 on: June 29, 2011, 12:25:18 AM »

All of the A's are selfish. GA and CA have both had rumors of affairs whilst their granddaughter was missing. And Lee said he could go back to work since Caylee was dead. Thinking only of themselves. That's all.
I'm sorry but I think you're missing it.  Lee once again was forced to play mediator between what he perceived as Casey hiding Caylee form Cindy (per his jail video question to Casey   "Is this like before?").  Lee literally put his life on hold to be private eye, trying to solve the clues Casey was spewing (delightedly), to find Caylee.  Due to the family's mistrust of LE, Lee was busily filling a notebook with clues to be solved, researching and note taking trying to piece this together, and be family media spokesperson/bodyguard.  He found out in October when he questioned Cindy about sending Dominic to Suburban that Cindy was looking for a dead Caylee.  It rocked his world.  He'd always been the go-to person for the family, the "Rock" for everybody, the sensible one...and no one told him Caylee was likely dead.  His common sense told him Casey was responsible when he replayed June-October 2008 in his mind.  He got used by his family in a big way, but he couldn't prove anything. His going back to work was more of a "Don't ask me to help you anymore because I'm not. I'm done with you.".  A distancing of himself, if you will.  JMO

I think so too............One thing which jumped out at me as I was reading your post is all the money they collected and got on TV begging for all the while having someone search where they KNEW the body was. No wonder the could have crab cakes and party at a local hotel the day they found out the body was found. They had known for a long time but couldn't find it.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2714 on: June 29, 2011, 12:25:43 AM »

Hi Cubbee,
during one of the commentary parts today , Bill S. had something about a security issue this morning that caused the increase of the guards today but didn't know for sure what is was about.

Yes... I heard that... I just feel there is something more going on...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2715 on: June 29, 2011, 12:25:57 AM »

-George Anthony

---

I took George's answer to mean that he literally never found her as Jose said he found her in the pool dead. I am probably wrong though.

I have to agree with you Hippy chicky Smile

Thank you Angie, I also agree with Zoomom that George should just answer yes or no and not elaborate. Baez is always asking loaded question and sometimes you just can't answer yes or no unfortunately as no matter how you answer the question it sounds bad.

I know what you mean !!  As far as George.. well.. IMO when asked the question he covered his ass when he said he never found his Grandaughter.. IMO then when I heard it.. I was thinking... Maybe a poor choice of words perhaps? BUT. also covering his ass for the blowdown for what the DT will do to him and say he picked the baby Caylee from the pool.. blah blah blah.. Ect!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2716 on: June 29, 2011, 12:27:09 AM »

It DOES make sense -- casey had a lot of one night stands. I know carpe disagrees, but this is probably true. Again I am not trying to defend George -- he has been eliminated as the father by DNA. I don't think this dead young man's DNA has been tested (or if so -- it was already stated that it has NOTHING to do with this case)

It is just as possible as anyone... we know Casey got around... and I don't blame this woman for wanting to know if that was her grandbaby...dead or not, she has a right to know...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2717 on: June 29, 2011, 12:33:38 AM »

It is just as possible as anyone... we know Casey got around... and I don't blame this woman for wanting to know if that was her grandbaby...dead or not, she has a right to know...

I agree !!
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2718 on: June 29, 2011, 12:36:30 AM »

I agree that it is possible and I hope this woman persues with a DNA test. If true, this poor woman will be heartbroken once again but will know she had a grand daughter that was loved by the world.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2719 on: June 29, 2011, 12:37:50 AM »

I agree that it is possible and I hope this woman persues with a DNA test. If true, this poor woman will be heartbroken once again but will know she had a grand daughter that was loved by the world.

Would make a great victims impact statement...she lost her son and now Casey has taken away any chance she will ever have to know his child...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.