April 27, 2024, 08:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 730272 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2740 on: June 29, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »

Random thoughts:

If the defense strategy is to discredit Cindy, George and Lee who is going to plead for KC's life in the penalty phase?

Will G & C get the Pontiac back?

I think the prosecution should bring that Pontiac Firebird to the court house and have the jurors go and and see it and smell it, because I just bet it still stinks after 3 years (you know, like the prosecution brought Scott Peterson's boat to the court house).

I think the Antony's should be MADE to drive that car for the rest of their lives.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2741 on: June 29, 2011, 01:43:29 AM »

I guess I have had it with this case, or sumpin, but I find this picture hysterical, and the comment on the link about how he forgot to ask permission to publish. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://twitpic.com/5hpcqt

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2742 on: June 29, 2011, 01:46:31 AM »

So why was Casey lying for years and  years before she killed her child Caylee?

What was she grieving about then?

I am back to not believing kc *murdered* Caylee, I think she's 100% responsible for her death but that she didn't plan her death.

I am back to thinking she was putting Caylee to sleep, leaving her in the car and going out partying. One of those days, which could be the day spent in bed with Tony, she took her selfish butt back to the car and found Caylee dead. Ruling out calling the police and having to explain why her daughter was dead in a car, that probably was 120+ degrees inside, she went attempted to do a cover-up. Being unprepared it was a sloppy cover up attempt, with her moving the body around to the places the dogs hit in the back yard, trying to bury it etc

I think had kc's plan been to murder Caylee so she could have been single,  she would have staged an accidental drowning.
People don't make any noise when their heads are completely under water, so she could have even drowned Caylee during the day. Then after making sure Caylee couldn't be revived, kc could have staged the rest of the "accident". there's a billion believable drowning scenerios. Even ones that could have involved the neighbor's. Take the shovel guy day for instance, kc easily could have went to borrow the shovel, bragged about Caylee for 10-15 minutes, claimed she need to go get the digging done before Caylee woke up from her nap cuz then they were going swimming, and minutes later went back to where that neighbor was working screaming and asking the neighbor if he'd seen her. That easily could have lead to him helping search for caylee and being who found her in the pool.

More than likely his account would have been that poor mom, she was just her bragging about her daughter and now this...

Off topic, kind of, but has anyone ever researched how many stupid parents actually leave their kids alone in their car while they go in the bars, shopping, to run in a friends, etc? The number is huge, most kids don't die but a lot have. Some people don't deserve kids.

A few years ago a local guy got caught leaving his little kids in the car asleep while he went in a bar and shot a couple games of pool. Someone reported seeing the kids asleep in the car. The kids were fine, but he was arrested. Thinking this was unheard of I wanted to find out what punishment the dad recieved. I did a quick google search and had to wade through hundreds of similar cases to find his. Apparently the leave the kids in the car sitter method is commonly used. It's also illegal so I always glance in any parked cars I walk by and have reported two. One an infant screaming from a carseat in the parking lot next to a bar's.

The other I give a pass. He was a screaming sweaty 9 or 10 month old in the mall's parking lot. After waiting a few minutes I was mad and dialed 911. Less than a minute later his hysterical red faced, crying mom came running back out begging me to help her break out a window. She had accidently hit the lock all doors button on the driver's door and didn't realize it until she went to get out her son. She was in the mall having them call a locksmith, police, anyone and begging to borrow something capable of breaking out a car window. Before police arrived I decided to let her know I had called 911 and reported her, so CPS may show up too. I thought she would probably get mad but she was so thankful. Unlike the kc's of the world.

I think you were completely right; you did the right thing -- but I would have already busted out the windows of that car with my fist before I called 911!!

one of the saddest cases I've heard happened less than a mile from my house....you guys talked about it on here.  Asst Principal left baby in SUV in 100 degree weather for 8 hrs.  Can you imagine that baby screaming for her mommy.  My GOD I just don't get people these days!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2132.0
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2743 on: June 29, 2011, 01:49:54 AM »

If Casey does take the stand I wouldn't want to be within 25 feet of her when she swears to tell the truth.  The residual damage from the lightning bolt would be brutal.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2744 on: June 29, 2011, 01:53:40 AM »

Random thoughts:

If the defense strategy is to discredit Cindy, George and Lee who is going to plead for KC's life in the penalty phase?

I think the prosecution should bring that Pontiac Firebird to the court house and have the jurors go and and see it and smell it, because I just bet it still stinks after 3 years (you know, like the prosecution brought Scott Peterson's boat to the court house).

A couple of weeks ago Kathi Belich said that she had seen the car recently and it
still had the smell of death.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2745 on: June 29, 2011, 01:54:13 AM »

And I have to say that I find Lippman's statment about not knowing why she wants to know since Caylee is dead to be cold....ice cold...jmo
Like i said earlier -- ALL the Anthony's can go to hell along with their multiple lawyers.
I think the reason why Lippman doesn't want this woman to know if her son was Caylee's father until after the trial is so she can't make a witness impact statement!
I need to get off now.  I never got caught up from being gone all day.  Only got to page 85.  Night
Edit-add missing quote bracket. MB
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 06:30:57 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2746 on: June 29, 2011, 02:00:42 AM »

Random thoughts:

I think the Antony's should be MADE to drive that car for the rest of their lives.

Perfect!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2747 on: June 29, 2011, 02:02:18 AM »

Was George investigated by internal affairs when he was a cop?  Why does the whole family mistrust LE.

I had an interesting conversation with my neighbor across the street (I love my neighbors).  He's a sheriff's deputy & his wife is a probation officer.  He said that NO ex LE would ever mistrust anyone to do with the law i.e., sheriff, police, deputies, detectives etc.  UNLESS they had been investigate by Internal Affairs.  I didn't think to ask him if something like that is "sealed".  Did the Ants mistrust start before or after LE realized Casey had killed Caylee??

I pick long before, Beth. When you have to deal with hemorrhoids the size of the Anthonys.... ya just know that took a long time to grow.

Even SAM's Club doesn't keep that much Preparation H in stock at one time.

I've never heard of him being investigated by IA... but who knows...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2748 on: June 29, 2011, 02:05:55 AM »

Beautiful!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2749 on: June 29, 2011, 02:10:40 AM »

Blink on Dana Pretzer -

Judge Perry was forced to end proceeding for the weekend.  Apparently the competency of Casey Anthony was called into question by Cheney Mason (out of nowhere).  Mason requested the competency and the evals were done by 3 separate psychiatric professionals and Casey was found to be COMPETENT.

Odd to see Finnell in a functional role in a criminal case.  If she is going to be used here jurors are not going to want to see her again during the GUILT phase.

BBM... I wonder if Mason requested this as a result of KC's fit of rage (that was caught on video)?   She was raging at him, wasn't she? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2750 on: June 29, 2011, 02:28:58 AM »

i think it is funny that cindy is the one defending casey the strongest and she hates her the most.
But that's just it.  Cindy sees herself as Casey's savior and therefore, Casey will be forever grateful to her mother...Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  Casey has correctly read Cindy's carefully hidden low self-esteem/insecurity, so she plays to Cindy's need to be the martyr.  Casey's not a genius by any means, but she has studied Cindy and knows what buttons to push to get what she wants.  She knows what bait to use to hook Cindy.  Cindy needs to go back to counseling, for her own sake.  She's not helping Casey at all; she's shoving her down the road to self-destruction.  I've seen this behavior before in family members.  The NPD (narcissistic parent) "excusing" their child to avoid embarrassment and deflect shame at their own parental shortcomings.  It's more important for the NPD parent to look like they have it all together than to deal with their child(ren).  It's a pride problem.  In the end, the parents were left broken; the son physically assaulted the father, openly despised the mother; stole property from his parents and sister; and used his wife and children as leverage to get the parents to co-sign a big loan (with their retirement fund as collateral).  He played the parents and won.  With 20/20 hindsight, they're seeing him for what he really is and what they should have done 30 years ago.  It's very tough to watch them go through this.  I hope Cindy & George get there, for Caylee's sake and their own.  Not trying to be mean here, Cindy needs some NPD counseling ASAP.  She's got some insecurity/self-esteem/pride issues she need to work through.  Until then, she'll be confrontational, easily-offended, always right, and a martyr...and all of her relationships will suffer.  Is it no wonder she has no close friends?  Is it no wonder the family is a closed unit?  Both are warning signs that the family is emotionally unhealthy.  JMO

Excellent Post, ISpy... Sad thing is I know a family just like this.    I think the entire Anthony family needs some serious counseling.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2751 on: June 29, 2011, 02:44:38 AM »

Well, I am finally all caught up from this afternoon.  I have been replying to posts and now realize I am talking to myself...lol
For those of you still reading... Have a good night.  See you in the morning.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2752 on: June 29, 2011, 02:51:22 AM »

Was George investigated by internal affairs when he was a cop?  Why does the whole family mistrust LE.

I had an interesting conversation with my neighbor across the street (I love my neighbors).  He's a sheriff's deputy & his wife is a probation officer.  He said that NO ex LE would ever mistrust anyone to do with the law i.e., sheriff, police, deputies, detectives etc.  UNLESS they had been investigate by Internal Affairs.  I didn't think to ask him if something like that is "sealed".  Did the Ants mistrust start before or after LE realized Casey had killed Caylee??

They all appeared to be totally trusting of LE in the beginning.

That all seemed to derail after Anthony's live Caylee sighting tips to LE, were being used as a way to get them to go to the PD and be questioned about a dead Caylee. Then the police wired Tony's car and had Tony secretly film his and Lee's conversation.

That combined with kc's convincing them that they were now to blame if anything happened to Caylee-that their going to the police had put Caylee in danger. Things that were pretty obvious BS to LE and others on the outside, but not so much from the inside. They were looking for a living Caylee and believing they had put her in danger, allowed kc to turn them into her puppets.

To most of the world it all played out similar to that of a friend married to cheating spouse story, where the friend calls upset after walking in on her husband and the neighbor-everyone already knows about the cheating and thinks it's about time the cheatin, piece of trash got caught-then a few weeks later they're happily married and with a straight face she explains the funny misunderstanding. That the reason why the neighbor was naked in bed with her husband was because she had accidentally sleep walked 5 blocks over during a nap, her clothes were stolen on the way and traumatized, needing to hide, she didn't realize my naked husband was in the bed she was hiding in.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2753 on: June 29, 2011, 02:55:32 AM »

At least for a little while, Caylee knew what it was like to have a daddy.

Kittymom... thanks for re-posting this pic... it's been a long time since I have seen it.  Still gets to me, though.  Jesse would have been such a great dad to Caylee.  He loved her so much!! 

I find some comfort knowing that Caylee is now with her heavenly Father and that she is loved.  an angelic monkey 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2754 on: June 29, 2011, 02:56:07 AM »

Wonder if that meltdown by kc was reason for psych evals.  This occurred on Friday before evals didn't it?  In video it looks like her anger is aimed at Linda.

Could be but I have a feeling it is something more, something brewing for days.

Klaas, are you thinking she wants to testify despite her attys advice, so they had her competency tested? That's how I'm leaning and at this point, if I had to guess, I'd guess she will take the stand.

Yes and that she may be contradicting her own words with her defense team to the point they realize she is totally FOS and a true demon.

Yep...yep....yep!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2755 on: June 29, 2011, 04:46:01 AM »

They all appeared to be totally trusting of LE in the beginning.

That all seemed to derail after Anthony's live Caylee sighting tips to LE, were being used as a way to get them to go to the PD and be questioned about a dead Caylee. Then the police wired Tony's car and had Tony secretly film his and Lee's conversation.

That combined with kc's convincing them that they were now to blame if anything happened to Caylee-that their going to the police had put Caylee in danger. Things that were pretty obvious BS to LE and others on the outside, but not so much from the inside. They were looking for a living Caylee and believing they had put her in danger, allowed kc to turn them into her puppets.

To most of the world it all played out similar to that of a friend married to cheating spouse story, where the friend calls upset after walking in on her husband and the neighbor-everyone already knows about the cheating and thinks it's about time the cheatin, piece of trash got caught-then a few weeks later they're happily married and with a straight face she explains the funny misunderstanding. That the reason why the neighbor was naked in bed with her husband was because she had accidentally sleep walked 5 blocks over during a nap, her clothes were stolen on the way and traumatized, needing to hide, she didn't realize my naked husband was in the bed she was hiding in.

that makes sense!  By the way - you should expand your story.  I was totally engulfed in it.  It actually sounds like a real story!   I hope they realize just how stupid they look for believe her "you're in danger - I'm protecting Caylee & the family" Bull.  Idiots. 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2756 on: June 29, 2011, 04:47:50 AM »

Well, I am finally all caught up from this afternoon.  I have been replying to posts and now realize I am talking to myself...lol
For those of you still reading... Have a good night.  See you in the morning.

I know lol me too.  I usually don't get a chance to respond/read until my little munchkin is in bed & all housework is finished.  By that time everyone is exhausted and sick of the whole Crazy Casey & her band of nitwits.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2757 on: June 29, 2011, 05:49:36 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/271083/Defense-winding-down-case-in-Casey-Anthony-trial
Defense winding down case in Casey Anthony trial

Casey Anthony and her attorney Jose Baez listen during testimony in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla. on Tuesday, June 28, 2011.
By Jacqueline Fell, Adam Longo and Kelli Cook, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:33 AM
ORLANDO --

The defense is expected to call a grief expert to the witness stand as it winds down the presentation of its case in the murder trial of Casey Anthony.

Lead defense attorney Jose Baez said he has about six more witnesses to call beginning Wednesday, but has not said whether Anthony will testify.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2758 on: June 29, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »

DAY 31

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10976.0

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.