April 28, 2024, 01:48:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 730378 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »

Did Linda just say that they were willing to give him use immunity for today?

Yes, I see she received my ESP message.   Monkey Devil!

Whatever happens can't be as bad as leaving it as it was...I think.  

Cheney just pisses me off!  

If he testifies with use immunity, then why wouldnt she be able to ask him who he recorded and why...this will eventually backfire on the defense

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2011, 10:26:53 AM »

Joe Jordan didn't kill Caylee Anthony, Casey did.  Joe Jordan isn't on trial here, Casey is. 
I understand that perfectly, but look at the kerfuffle he created.. everyone knows him now, dont they?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2011, 10:27:19 AM »

Did this guy know that recording the conversation was illegal? And what was he hoping to find out by recording everything?   
I think it was more of wanting to protect himself because the defense was going after him.  Considering how they went after Kronk I don't blame him.

Thanks Kitty!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »

9:00am Tues, June 28, 2011 Court is in session.

Attorneys all at sidebar before court even starts today. Sidebar over. Jury is returned to court.

Defense witness is Joseph Jordan.

Mason is up........

Lives in Central Florida, he searched with TES in July, Aug, Sep 2008 for Caylee. He became a team leader.  *Interesting note,  He use to be on the Scared Monkey Forum*.  Mason is showing the witness a map of the remains site.  He is showing him the area he searched on Suburban Drive.  Witness does not remember how many separate times he searched there.  When you went out there to search this was part of TES?  Yes.  Did you lead the team?  Not every time.  When you led the team, how many people were on the team?  More than 10.  Do you remember an area you searched with your team?  Showing where they parked and then where they searched. They went into an entry way, path into the woods.  On your first search, you and how many others went up further up the path?  Approximately 5, myself, Lauri Creed and others, they had been briefed how to do the search.  They went in about 5 feet because there was standing water, they found a cooler and a pink baby blanket.  He marked those items on his activity report and turned it over to TES.  Did LE collect the baby blanket you found?  I don't know.  We also went left on the Chick-a-saw Trail.  The only area on Suburban on the first day I marked.  The second visit, I had a dog handler with me, it was the same day, we checked the baby blanket and the cooler.  I brought 2 dog handles into the area with me.  One was a cadaver dog?  I don't know.  Did you think it was a cadaver dog?  Sustained.  Did you tell any LE that you were there with a police officer from Panama City with a cadaver dog?  Yes, sir.  Did the police officer from Panama City with a cadaver dog, conduct a search in your presence?  I just had him sniff those two articles.  Did the 2nd dog participate in that area?  Just to sniff those two articles of interest.  Were you ever taken back out there to show where the remains were found?  I did go out and was pointed out where the remains were found, went with Red Churchill.  It was about 45 ft from where he had searched.  Mason is using the ubiquitous tape measure again, the witness is standing down for the silly exercise.  How about the 3rd time you went out there sir?  I don't recall exactly how many times I went out to that location.  I don't even know if there was a 3rd time at that location.  Do you remember when the remains were found?  I don't know the exact date but I know Dec.  Did you send an email to Det Melich and Det John Allen on Dec 13, 2008?  Yes but I don't remember what it says.  I conveyed that I was in the area where the remains were located.  Did you say you had two qualified dogs with you?  Yes.  Did you say that you thought the remains had been moved to that location after you had searched there?  Yes.  How many people were searching that specific area?  It wasn't that specific area, it was from the fence to the pathway.  I had about 5 people with me.  Other than those, how many other people did you see there?  No one else from TES or otherwise along that area.  Do you remember being placed under oath and providing a taped interview, with Linda, Cpl Edwards, Sgt Allen?  Yes.  Cpl Edwards asked you if there were 100 plus people that turned out to search that area?  No, I don't remember that. Mason reads the testimony.  Does that help your memory?  I only had 5 people with me.  There were not 100 people there when I searched.  Did you know where the Anthony home was?  Yes.  Where there a lot of media trucks there?  Yes, around the house, yes, sir. Do you have any idea what was done in response to the email you sent out on Dec 13, 2008? No sir.

Linda is up...........

You said you searched with TES, that was in late Aug or early Sep?  Yes.  Before that you had begun to email OC Sheriff's Office before that about individuals they should have some contact with to help find Caylee.  You did this to help find Caylee.  When you volunteered to search with TES you had to keep paperwork especially as a team leader?  Yes.  You had a space on that paper to indicate a result on that paperwork what you found or items of interest?  Yes.  It was your responsibility to get de-briefed by TES after the search?  Yes, ma'am.  Linda is showing him his TES paperwork.  He says that is what he filled out.
At that point you took very detailed notes?  Yes.  Linda is publishing it to the jury as a demonstrative aid.  Showing page 1 of 5, TES Field Team Activity Report.  Shows assignment he had that day, there are maps attached.  In describe search efforts, he wrote, searched church on Chick-a-saw and behind Hidden Oaks School.  Says he had 2 dogs with him that were not fresh.  Danny Iverson told me that his dog was not fresh when he checked those two articles.  Anything non-highlighted on the map were not searched.  Did you make notes of humerus bones?  Yes, I checked them out and they were not human bones.  He wrote when waters recedes, need to be re-searched.  He had a concern about snakes and trampling remains.  It was signed and dated on that day he searched.  The last page of the report, do you see the highlighted areas on this map?  Yes.  What did you mean when you highlighted that areas?  I wanted them to know exactly where we searched.  I also noted items of interest but it was not thoroughly searched.  Is this where you found a cooler and a baby blanket?  You wrote cleared by dogs?  Yes.  Is that a Gap bag and mound and toys?  Yes. Does this show as far away from Suburban that you got into the woods?  Yes.  Your testimony is that you couldn't get very far into the woods because of deep water?  Yes.  These searches were done before Caylee's remains were found? Yes.  When you emailed the detectives, you did not know that you had not searched where Caylee's remains were found?  I made a mistake. 

Mason is up......

Did you tell us a lil while ago, that Mr. Churchill showed you exactly where her remains were found?  Yes.  When you went back out there did you see the blue tents and all the media?  No they were gone, I sent the email on Dec 13, 2008, they weren't there when I went back.  Did you think that you had been at that area?  I had made a mistake.  Was the water clear there?  Yes.  Do you have any reasons to alter your testimony about where you searched?  No, sir.  Were you threatened with felony prosecution?  I talked to my counsel and according to my 5th amendment rights.......objection..sidebar..sidebar over. Witness is told to step down for a moment and step outside.

Jury is removed from courtroom.

Linda is up.........

The objection that I had was because Mr Mason knew what he was going to ask the witness was going to illicit his 5th amendment right.  Mason is saying something, I can barely hear, about the witness breaking the law and not to break the law.  Mason goes to the interview with Mr Jordan and Cpl Edwards.  The witness made a recording, breaking the law and was told not to break another law by deleting it.  The witness says if it is not to your benefit, then you will go after me.  He was threatened with felony prosecution and then given immunity.  I did not ask him if he was going to take the 5th.  I did not expect him to take the 5th amendment.  When Linda gave him immunity, he no longer needed his 5th amendment right. Linda says there is no change in his testimony on Nov 5, 2009 and prior point of time and subsequent time.  The issue is Mr Mason knew that if he asked him about the illegally recorded conversation that the witness would use his 5th amendment right.  Mason says in the email, he told the detectives that the body was moved.  Mr Churchill then told him where the body ws found and he said he was further East. Mason says he didn't ask him to take his 5th amendment right, he volunteered that.  Linda says that the witness made a mistake and told Mr Mason that and told the jury that he made a mistake.  Mason is trying to illicit something he can't, which is trying to allege misconduct on someone else's part other than the witness.  Mason says, he did not ask him a single question about invoking his 5th amendment right, I can impeach him.  Judge asks if both sides are aware of the case David V Alaska?  Judge says that the crime the witness could of been charged with is an illegal recording of a telephone call.  Linda says he was given use immunity for that.  It is a 3rd degree felony, it has a 3 year statue of limitations.  The proper procedure would of been to proffer that testimony without the presence of the jury.  It is wrong to say that the witness is granted use immunity.  It is up to the state to go into what he was given use immunity, it was not a dastardly crime, he recorded a call without permission.  Mr Mason what is your plan now?  He wants to question the witness.  Linda wants the last part stricken about his 5th amendment right.  Linda is talking to Mason and Baez at the defense table.  Judge is asking about the witnesses deposition.  Linda is pointing out where in the deposition the 5th amendment right came up.  Depot of Feb 3, 2011.  Judge asks if Mr Jordan was served by the prosecution or the defense to give testimony today?  He was served by the defense.

Judge says,  the question was asked by Mr Mason.  Sir, were you threatened with felony prosecution?  Mr Jordan was not skilled to say yes or no and did a knee jerk reaction and invoked his 5th amendment right.  The judge is asking Mr Jordan's attorney if his client was given use immunity in this case by the state?  Not to testify today but for the illegaly recorded phone call.  The judge is going to instruct the jury to disregard the statement about his 5th amendment right.  The judge is sending Joe Jordan's attorney to talk to his client.  The judge puts court in recess for 15 minutes.  10:15am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2011, 10:27:56 AM »

I HATE  cheney mason
Not as much as I HATE him Sunny  That man is the most hateful, arrogant azz I have ever seen in my life. 

It is amazing to me that someone lies their head next to his every night.    I'm getting the willies just thinking about it, yuck
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2011, 10:28:41 AM »

If he testifies with use immunity, then why wouldnt she be able to ask him who he recorded and why...this will eventually backfire on the defense

Exactly what I was thinking.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »

Did this guy know that recording the conversation was illegal? And what was he hoping to find out by recording everything?   

I personally do not give a hoot that he recorded anything w.o that person knowing.  He was recording Laura Buchanan who was trying to get him to change his testimony or something like that. 

This is all such a nonissue, move on idiots, get ot why there was duct tape on Caylee's face and why your murdering hoe bag client threw caylee in a swamp?  And why did she kill poor little Caylee and then party like it's 1999 for 31 days while her daughter decomposed. 

NONE OF THIS CRAP MAKES A BIT OF DIFFERENCE IN WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE. 

This all makes me nuts.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2011, 10:28:58 AM »

I hope so...and I think that if Linda can ask him about the immunity, he will say what it is about, that he didn't know that it was illegal and that will clear things up in the jury's minds..

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 28, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »

Joe Jordan didn't kill Caylee Anthony, Casey did.  Joe Jordan isn't on trial here, Casey is. 
I understand that perfectly, but look at the kerfuffle he created.. everyone knows him now, dont they?

At the end of the day, he's just not that important to be upset over...IMHO (unless of course he gets to say the defense tried to make him lie..then he'll be the best STATE witness ever!)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 28, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »

If the defense is doing all this crap now, what do you suppose it's going to be like once Kronk gets up on the stand?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2011, 10:30:53 AM »

Strictly speaking for myself, i wouldn't want to be facing felony charges for anything regardless of how high profile the case is! This guy just got in over his head!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »

I personally do not give a hoot that he recorded anything w.o that person knowing.  He was recording Laura Buchanan who was trying to get him to change his testimony or something like that. 

This is all such a nonissue, move on idiots, get ot why there was duct tape on Caylee's face and why your murdering hoe bag client threw caylee in a swamp?  And why did she kill poor little Caylee and then party like it's 1999 for 31 days while her daughter decomposed. 

This all makes me nuts.

Thank you! I agree.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2011, 10:31:45 AM »

...and isn't it ironic that he is getting grilled for tape recording a dirt bag w/out his knowledge... while the murderess
and her family of heathens sit there and fiddle with their noses. Where is a good sized bus when you need one?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:03 AM »

If the defense is doing all this crap now, what do you suppose it's going to be like once Kronk gets up on the stand?
It will be a nightmare.  I predict more time at sidebar than in actual testimony once Kronk hits the stand.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:18 AM »

While we know who is on trial here for murdering Caylee,  JJ is part of this case which makes any and all of his connections to this case relevant as we speak.   Both are true

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »

No kidding!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »

This all makes me nuts.

I agree Zoo
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2011, 10:32:55 AM »

At the end of the day, he's just not that important to be upset over...IMHO (unless of course he gets to say the defense tried to make him lie..then he'll be the best STATE witness ever!)
The defense will be tripping over each other to get to the microphone "OBJECTION"!!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2011, 10:33:17 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealing bob kealing
There are three deputies stationed around #CaseyAnthony defense table. One behind her is closer than before.
58 seconds ago

Wonder what this is all about.  Did she attempt to hit somebody or something or herself?

Do we know yet why she's surrounded? Has she threatened suicide? Baez?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2011, 10:33:27 AM »

This all makes me nuts.

Thank you! I agree.

So do I!!! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.