April 28, 2024, 07:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 30- 6/28/11  (Read 730428 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: June 28, 2011, 11:45:55 AM »

As for Cindy, I really hope Gentiva files a lawsuit to get back all their "disability" pay from her!!!!

Normally disability pay comes from an employee paid option offered by an insurance company provided by the employer.  The employer does not pay for the insurance, but offers it as an employee option at time of benefits.  The employee pays for the insurance.  Perhaps large companies may offer this on occasion, but would be unusal. IMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 28, 2011, 11:46:16 AM »

Well, wow. That fits in with what I've always suspected about Lee. Throw rocks, but I always thought that Lee was the least dysfunctional person in a very dysfunctional family. It would also explain why they left him out when KC became pregnant. He was too rational to be totally enthusiastic that his unmarried, living at home, sister was going to have a baby. She didn't even have a named Father for the child. When there's a group decision to pursue dysfunction, being the one in a family that isn't quite as sick, can be a lonely place.

When that family needed real rational thought, there's a pattern of them going to Lee. When Cindy couldn't find KC, she sent Lee to search the bars. When Cindy finally had KC in the car, George called Lee to meet them at the house. During the jailhouse videos, Lee's visit, which was totally about "I'm doing these things to look for Caylee" is rational, while Cindy's and George's visits were littered with "Sweetheart" and pandering.

Lee moved out shortly after Caylee was born. I believe he struggled with fully giving himself over to Caylee, at least for a while, and feels very guilty about that. I believe that at some point, either in life or after she went missing, he, remorsefully made a promise to Caylee that he would be the best Uncle in the world, and that's the promise he referred to during the memorial.

I know, I know, but that's what I believe. Let me also say, that having that spot in a family means that you will also, at times, be dysfunctional.
excellent post CBB

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: June 28, 2011, 11:46:16 AM »

Well, wow. That fits in with what I've always suspected about Lee. Throw rocks, but I always thought that Lee was the least dysfunctional person in a very dysfunctional family. It would also explain why they left him out when KC became pregnant. He was too rational to be totally enthusiastic that his unmarried, living at home, sister was going to have a baby. She didn't even have a named Father for the child. When there's a group decision to pursue dysfunction, being the one in a family that isn't quite as sick, can be a lonely place.

When that family needed real rational thought, there's a pattern of them going to Lee. When Cindy couldn't find KC, she sent Lee to search the bars. When Cindy finally had KC in the car, George called Lee to meet them at the house. During the jailhouse videos, Lee's visit, which was totally about "I'm doing these things to look for Caylee" is rational, while Cindy's and George's visits were littered with "Sweetheart" and pandering.

Lee moved out shortly after Caylee was born. I believe he struggled with fully giving himself over to Caylee, at least for a while, and feels very guilty about that. I believe that at some point, either in life or after she went missing, he, remorsefully made a promise to Caylee that he would be the best Uncle in the world, and that's the promise he referred to during the memorial.

I know, I know, but that's what I believe. Let me also say, that having that spot in a family means that you will also, at times, be dysfunctional.

good post...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: June 28, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »

Kronk is doing a good job, he's been well prepared by his attorney. 

It helps when you're telling the truth.   
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 28, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »

Kronk is doing a good job so far, but his hair is a mess, poor thing. You'd think he'd have done something with it with so many people seeing it but then again i'm sure his hair is the last thing on his mind at this point! i believe he's telling the truth!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: June 28, 2011, 11:46:29 AM »

Cindy will blame it on her meds since she seemed to have demntia and all of a sudden has a better memory. Bitch has to be shittin her pants!

Hi Angie!!  she is narcissistic just like her daughter...she believes her lies are so good that everyone will believe her over anyone else....she isn't scared...but she SHOULD BE!!

I am ready to crack open a beer Sunny ~D..  LMAO  Hearing this !!

I think the lies in this case has made many people open a beer or a bottle of wine at odd times  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #946 on: June 28, 2011, 11:46:32 AM »

Why is Mason acting all mad?  Did something happen or did he miss his anger management group last night?  I am in and out and may have missed what made him even more annoying then he usually is.

I'm about to click the red X and go sleep.  he aggravates me.  He insinuates people doing horrible things, he drew a map, he must have killed Caylee. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: June 28, 2011, 11:47:08 AM »

Wonder if the dead snake is there for evidence..
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: June 28, 2011, 11:47:19 AM »

You said that beautifully, and I agree.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: June 28, 2011, 11:47:25 AM »

Kronk is doing a good job so far, but his hair is a mess, poor thing. You'd think he'd have done something with it with so many people seeing it but then again i'm sure his hair is the last thing on his mind at this point! i believe he's telling the truth!

And i believe anyone that had found Caylee would be going through this same crap with the defense! I hate them all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 28, 2011, 11:47:26 AM »

really good anaylysis!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: June 28, 2011, 11:47:30 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mark NeJme (Anthony family attorney at time) gave him $5,000 “@MadHatterC: @CFNews13Casey Did Kronk receive the reward $?”
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Kronk says again he was never closer than 20 feet from what he saw. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Kronk says he told operator in the area was a gray bag, a fallen tree, and something white that appeared to be a skull. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 28, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »

Lee, JoJo & SinSin - pffft. Maybe they're all lying or stretching the truth to create mass confusion. If George told the truth about his fight with Casey, it's a felony & he could be arrested. If Cindy told the truth about her fight with Casey in June 2008, she also choked Casey & could be arrested on felony charges. I have always believed they know more than they're letting on. Maybe they're trying to hide some kind of illegal activity. Who knows. Either way they're acting lust like the Cummings & Croslin families. Lie & divert the blame.

A$$wipe$.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:24 AM »

really good anaylysis!
I concur!  Nice job, CBB!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #954 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

I HATE that Lee would throw his mother under the bus, even if she deserves it, to protect his murderling slore sister.  I would rather he lie.  Sorry. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:34 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

I just got here.  Seems like Kronk hasn't been on the stand very long yet.

Would some kind monkey give me a one-line sentence of what's transpired this morning (it will take a little while for me to get through all the pages).  Much appreciated.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:50 AM »

really good anaylysis!

Great post and I agree,
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »

Why is Mason acting all mad?  Did something happen or did he miss his anger management group last night?  I am in and out and may have missed what made him even more annoying then he usually is.

I'm about to click the red X and go sleep.  he aggravates me.  He insinuates people doing horrible things, he drew a map, he must have killed Caylee. 

He's mad because he cant manage to twist the TRUTH

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 28, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »

i think it is funny that cindy is the one defending casey the strongest and she hates her the most.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: June 28, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.