April 27, 2024, 11:52:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 31 - 6/29/11  (Read 818551 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2860 on: June 29, 2011, 10:52:34 PM »

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071030/NEWS11/71030039&cid=sitesearch
Victim in East Falmouth car accident dies

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2861 on: June 29, 2011, 10:52:43 PM »

Michael Patrick Duggan

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2007/10/29/driver_killed_in_one_car_crash/

NEW ENGLAND IN BRIEF
Driver killed in one-car crash
October 29, 2007

A man was killed and a woman seriously injured in a single-car crash on Saturday. Police said the driver, Michael P. Duggan, 24, of Marshfield, was pronounced dead at the scene after his vehicle hit a utility pole on Seacoast Shores Boulevard just before 7 p.m. A passenger, Sarah J. Duggan, 18, of Plymouth, was reported last night in critical ... (Full article: 621 words)
http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/x1158149925
Plymouth woman hurt in Cape Cod car crash

Read more: http://www.enterprisenews.com/archive/x1158149925#ixzz1QiuumIYr

Thank you Kitty.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2862 on: June 29, 2011, 10:53:01 PM »

If this guy is the father, this would be the "kernel of truth" Casey told about Caylee's dad.  Didn't she say her father was killed in a car accident?

Wait...didn't Casey say that right around the time Caylee was born?  Not two years later??? 

I did a little bit of searching and heres what i came up with the guy who is suppose to be Caylee's father was named Josh, from Georgia and he never knew anything about Caylee here is the link to read this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510021,00.html

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/who-is-caylee-anthonys-father/

Josh Killed Himself
heres a list of men it could be!on this link..with pics
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2863 on: June 29, 2011, 10:58:28 PM »

JULY 29, 2011 - TRIAL VIDEOS

George Says He "Failed" Caylee In Tearful Testimony
DAY 42: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Witnesses: Cindy Anthon – George Anthony – Brandon Sparks – Roy Kronk – Edward Turso – Yuri Melich – Sally Karioth

http://www.wftv.com/news/28391868/detail.html

Thank you Janet. Reading this after hearing him say it today makes me teary eyed. I am going to pray for the best. I will pray for justice for Caylee. I have faith it will be served on a silver platter and comprised of 3 lethal chemicals.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2864 on: June 29, 2011, 10:59:21 PM »

The only thing I can possibly think of it may give her comfort to know, IF Caylee was his daughter, that the two of them are together.

I agree.

Maybe with the passing of time ... Cindy and George will have a change of heart.  I do think that Michael's mother should use a little decernment.  The timing is all wrong.  The Anthony are dealing with enough right now.

Janet

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you 100%.

However, I cannot find any normalcy within the Anthony family.

They have been dealing with Casey and her crap for years and years.

With Caylee's disappearance and murder for several years.

Now, since George and Cindy failed to control Casey, by correcting her behaviors as she was growing up, with or without counseling or even an in treatment center, Caylee, paid the ultimate price soley because of her mother's actions.

This whole situation is a reflection of the dysfunction in the Anthony home.

For this other woman, there will never be a "right time" in the lives of these people.
After the trial, will be the penalty phase, and who knows from there.  Cindy may be facing her own legal issues.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2865 on: June 29, 2011, 10:59:34 PM »

Every Guy that casey slept with was a piece of the answers given..

1 was married
1 was one night stand
1 had a car crash
1 in milatary

gee shes so mixed up I bet one of these guys listed is him! who knows

and I guess donna maclean IS michaels mother. it said wendy was his mom too in the obit so I was wonderin if that was really his dad? who changed his name
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2866 on: June 29, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »

so what does grief matter anyway
the slore had grief that she had a child to take care of. Grief that she did not have money, etc.

Ya.
My question is, why didn't the defense have this witness interview/talk to kc??????????

Because then the state would be allowed to depose her about her meetign with Casey.  Same reason no psychiatrists have testified.  Bozo knows his client is a murdering hoebag wtih no psyc issues, and he does not wnat that to get to the state, which they know already. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2867 on: June 29, 2011, 11:02:10 PM »

thats sad the 18 yr old Half sister dies too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2868 on: June 29, 2011, 11:03:49 PM »

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2869 on: June 29, 2011, 11:04:27 PM »

the slore had grief that she had a child to take care of. Grief that she did not have money, etc.

Ya.
My question is, why didn't the defense have this witness interview/talk to kc??????????

I cant wait to SEE HER FACE when they Say GUILTY 1st degree Murder! Smile
Because then the state would be allowed to depose her about her meetign with Casey.  Same reason no psychiatrists have testified.  Bozo knows his client is a murdering hoebag wtih no psyc issues, and he does not wnat that to get to the state, which they know already. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2870 on: June 29, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

Hmmm... Alot of info in here. I think it's interesting he lost his license in 2001 for medical reasons. If that's the case, how could he drive for a moving company?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

Driver in fatal crash unlicensed
by SYDNEY SCHWARTZ

Comments
MARSHFIELD - Michael P. Duggan didn't have a driver's license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday. The accident killed him and his younger sister.
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.
The accident occurred at about 7 p.m. Saturday on Seacoast Shores Boulevard in Falmouth. According to police, Duggan, driving a car registered to his grandfather, was going south when he passed another vehicle.
As he tried to return to his lane, the car went off the road, took down about 60 feet of picket fence and hit an NStar utility pole, police said.
Police said the vehicle hit the pole with such force that it wrapped around the pole.
Duggan, who once lived at 40 Richard St. in Marshfield, died at the scene.
His sister, Sarah Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was taken to Falmouth Hospital and then transferred to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where she died Tuesday morning.
Falmouth police said Michael Duggan was driving a 2005 Chrysler Sebring registered to his grandfather, Wilfred F. Duggan of 40 Richard St., Marshfield.
Wilfred Duggan said Michael Duggan had not lived at 40 Richard St. for about 15 years.
He said he did not know what happened regarding the accident and could not comment for the family.
Marshfield police have a record of a non-criminal incident indicating that Michael Duggan lived at 40 Richard St. in 1999.
Falmouth police said an identification card Michael Duggan was carrying indicating that he lived in East Rutherford, N.J., when the card was issued, in October 2006.
After the accident, police said, they spoke with Darcey Duggan of 161 Seacoast Shores Boulevard, an address on a document they found in the vehicle. Darcey Duggan told them she was sleeping when the accident took place and was unaware that the vehicle was missing.
The relationship between her and the victims is unclear.
Police believe speed was a factor. They said the State Police accident reconstruction team would determine the cause.
Funeral arrangements could not be confirmed.
Reach Sydney Schwartz at sschwartz@ledger.com.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2871 on: June 29, 2011, 11:05:18 PM »

Ya.

Oops got in the box..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2872 on: June 29, 2011, 11:06:47 PM »

I am getting caught up on all the VIDEOS and comments for the day and have come to the grief counsellor ... Oh sweet Mother of God, are you serious? This gets a 3 Monkey EEK and I am 4 minutes in      Make it Four 

That had three years and this is what they found?

Jose Baez today made this a death penalty case today. For years to come, Law Schools will present his questioning and the defense today forever as a WHAT NEVER TO DO IN A TRIAL. There might even be a Wiki made as well.

OMG!!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2873 on: June 29, 2011, 11:07:57 PM »

1 was married
1 was one night stand
1 had a car crash
1 in milatary

and I guess donna maclean IS michaels mother. it said wendy was his mom too in the obit so I was wonderin if that was really his dad? who changed his name

Wendy is Michael's father. Wendy had a sex change operation & is now a female.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2874 on: June 29, 2011, 11:08:05 PM »

Hmmm... Alot of info in here. I think it's interesting he lost his license in 2001 for medical reasons. If that's the case, how could he drive for a moving company?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

Driver in fatal crash unlicensed
by SYDNEY SCHWARTZ

Comments
MARSHFIELD - Michael P. Duggan didn't have a driver's license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday. The accident killed him and his younger sister.
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.
The accident occurred at about 7 p.m. Saturday on Seacoast Shores Boulevard in Falmouth. According to police, Duggan, driving a car registered to his grandfather, was going south when he passed another vehicle.
As he tried to return to his lane, the car went off the road, took down about 60 feet of picket fence and hit an NStar utility pole, police said.
Police said the vehicle hit the pole with such force that it wrapped around the pole.
Duggan, who once lived at 40 Richard St. in Marshfield, died at the scene.
His sister, Sarah Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was taken to Falmouth Hospital and then transferred to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where she died Tuesday morning.
Falmouth police said Michael Duggan was driving a 2005 Chrysler Sebring registered to his grandfather, Wilfred F. Duggan of 40 Richard St., Marshfield.
Wilfred Duggan said Michael Duggan had not lived at 40 Richard St. for about 15 years.
He said he did not know what happened regarding the accident and could not comment for the family.
Marshfield police have a record of a non-criminal incident indicating that Michael Duggan lived at 40 Richard St. in 1999.
Falmouth police said an identification card Michael Duggan was carrying indicating that he lived in East Rutherford, N.J., when the card was issued, in October 2006.
After the accident, police said, they spoke with Darcey Duggan of 161 Seacoast Shores Boulevard, an address on a document they found in the vehicle. Darcey Duggan told them she was sleeping when the accident took place and was unaware that the vehicle was missing.
The relationship between her and the victims is unclear.
Police believe speed was a factor. They said the State Police accident reconstruction team would determine the cause.
Funeral arrangements could not be confirmed.
Reach Sydney Schwartz at sschwartz@ledger.com.

bolded by me above! UH HUH Good observation.  I bet he did not ! someone needs to ask the name of that company, and IF he was a driver or helper?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2875 on: June 29, 2011, 11:08:50 PM »

Geez, this was another one of those days where I missed everything and have tried to glean what I can from this thread.  But after 40 pages...fudge it.  I'm now watching the videos...Baez is badgering George.  Baez is fumbling.  It's painful to watch.

Can I call an OBJECTION to Baez?  On the grounds that he is not relative in any sense?  An objection to his place in the universe?  An objection to his claim as a lawyer?  An objection to his attempt to pass for a human being?  An objection to the fact that he is able to breathe air into his lungs and Caylee cannot?

I OBJECT!!!!!!!!!

Baez made alot of people Cuss today! casey winked at Baez and smiled in love after her dad cried on the stand.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to write what I did without a single cuss word.  It was VERY HARD. 

I can't wait for the day, when time travel will be possible, and we can go back in time and snatch Caylee from her horrible mother's arms and show her nothing but love.  Although, I suspect there would be a hugh fight, among all the Scared Monkeys, about who gets into the time machine first.

Aurelia, trust me on this, you're gonna wanna read the rest of the thread! That crazy expert grief lady was a fruitcake! Omg I laughed almost the whole time! You could tell the talking heads on HLN felt tge sane way bc they never cut in on Jeff Ashton but they did during that crazy woman's testimony numerous times! Since this trial started I didn't think there was anybody more nerve wracking than Sunny Hosten. This idiot has her beat...by a long shot.

I think you're right, Titch.  I get the feeling I'm gonna be up way past midnight just to take this all in.

Right now, I'm listening to Baez really trying to give George a hard time.

And now I'm daydreaming...

Darth Vader has just strolled in to the courtroom...the bailiffs rise to their feet and reach for their guns.  Vader glances at them and with one look, the bailiffs are silenced; clutching at their necks.  Vader then strides over to Baez, kicks him to the ground and sticks his light saber where the sun don't shine.  Vader then strides over to a stunned Casey and states, "I am Caylee's father," and slices Casey in half with his light saber.  She turns to vapor.  Suddenly, little Caylee materializes, perfectly healthy and sound...and happy.

Sorry for that...but that pic of little Caylee dressed up as Princess Leia kills me.  And, I just like happy endings.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2876 on: June 29, 2011, 11:09:38 PM »

1 was married
1 was one night stand
1 had a car crash
1 in milatary

Wendy is Michael's father. Wendy had a sex change operation & is now a female.

Ok thanks Titch I think its time for me to go to sleep!haha Goodnight everyone I cannot wait till tomorrow!and esp SAT!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2877 on: June 29, 2011, 11:10:06 PM »

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

Put a top hat on her... and she could pass for Slash from Guns 'N Roses.

Janis Joplin.

OMG.. LMFAO   You are right !!!!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2878 on: June 29, 2011, 11:10:08 PM »

I am getting caught up on all the VIDEOS and comments for the day and have come to the grief counsellor ... Oh sweet Mother of God, are you serious? This gets a 3 Monkey EEK and I am 4 minutes in      Make it Four 

That had three years and this is what they found?

Jose Baez today made this a death penalty case today. For years to come, Law Schools will present his questioning and the defense today forever as a WHAT NEVER TO DO IN A TRIAL. There might even be a Wiki made as well.

OMG!!!

Red, did you read everybody's posts on here from when that loon was testifying? You'll cry with laughter. Omg & the tweets were off the hook! Hornsby was a riot!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2879 on: June 29, 2011, 11:11:11 PM »

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

Put a top hat on her... and she could pass for Slash from Guns 'N Roses.

Janis Joplin.

OMG.. LMFAO   You are right !!!!

Janis (Joplin)

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.