April 27, 2024, 12:36:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 31 - 6/29/11  (Read 818461 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2880 on: June 29, 2011, 11:12:00 PM »

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

Put a top hat on her... and she could pass for Slash from Guns 'N Roses.

Janis Joplin.

OMG.. LMFAO   You are right !!!!

Rosanna Rosannadanna 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2881 on: June 29, 2011, 11:12:16 PM »

Hmmm... Alot of info in here. I think it's interesting he lost his license in 2001 for medical reasons. If that's the case, how could he drive for a moving company?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

Driver in fatal crash unlicensed
by SYDNEY SCHWARTZ

Comments
MARSHFIELD - Michael P. Duggan didn't have a driver's license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday. The accident killed him and his younger sister.
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.
The accident occurred at about 7 p.m. Saturday on Seacoast Shores Boulevard in Falmouth. According to police, Duggan, driving a car registered to his grandfather, was going south when he passed another vehicle.
As he tried to return to his lane, the car went off the road, took down about 60 feet of picket fence and hit an NStar utility pole, police said.
Police said the vehicle hit the pole with such force that it wrapped around the pole.
Duggan, who once lived at 40 Richard St. in Marshfield, died at the scene.
His sister, Sarah Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was taken to Falmouth Hospital and then transferred to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where she died Tuesday morning.
 ::snipping2::

Thanks for finding this article.

Wow, so she lost both her son and daughter in this accident. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2882 on: June 29, 2011, 11:14:19 PM »

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Eric Baker

Cooper granted shock probation in theft case
By BARBARA GOLDMAN, Staff Writer
Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:13 AM EDT

Also Friday, Joseph K. Pruitt, 18, failed to make a court appearance due to a car wreck involving a close family member. Pruitt was scheduled for sentencing.

Pruitt was indicted in August 2007, by a Mason County grand jury on charges of reckless homicide and first-degree wanton endangerment for allegedly operating a vehicle at a high rate of speed after having smoked marijuana, then crashing into the back of a tractor-trailer at the intersection of Kentucky 9 and U.S. 68.

A change of plea was also entered as guilty in July, and a sentence of five years was agreed upon.

According to information previously provided by police, on May 3, 2007, Pruitt was driving a 1992 Dodge Dynasty, reportedly on the way to a midnight premiere of the movie "Spiderman 3," with two friends. Eric Baker, 18, and a female juvenile were sitting in the back seat of the vehicle. Police said the tractor-trailer was stopped at the red-light in the northbound lane when the accident occurred around 11:30 p.m.

Upon impact, the Dodge Dynasty Pruitt was driving under rode the trailer, causing extensive damage to the vehicle, police said. Baker died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident.

The case went before a jury in late May, but a mistrial was declared due to a technicality during witness testimony. According to Commonwealth's Attorney Gary Adkins, who prosecuted the case, Officer Larry Farris of the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Enforcement inadvertently mentioned a polygraph, which was not allowed to be raised in a trial. Pruitt's defense attorney, Thomas Alig of Vincent and Alig in Covington, asked that a mistrial be granted and Adkins said he agreed it was appropriate. A mistrial was then ordered by Wood.

Pruitt has failed to call and set up a probation and parol appointment as ordered, court officials said Friday. He will be sentenced Oct. 24.

Pruitt was ordered by Wood to call and make an appointment. If he fails to make the call, a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest, court officials

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2008/09/19/local_news/923cooper.txt

Credit: invsion

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3822.msg517637;topicseen#msg517637

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2883 on: June 29, 2011, 11:16:32 PM »

Just got back from a 12 hour work shift, watching some videos, watching the grief doctor first. Did they call River Cruz today? Anything else besides this loony kook worth watching tonight? I didn't want to miss anything but I'm so tired. TIA!!!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2884 on: June 29, 2011, 11:19:04 PM »

when will the penalty phase be?

Once the jury comes back with their decision on GUILT, then they will move to the PENALTY phase

How long can the penalty phase take.  He is sequestering these jurors for that too, so this has to be horrible for them.  Say they come back with guilt on Monday.  Penalty phase starts, how long can it take till that phase ends, and is it state goes, duffense goes, then state goes again? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2885 on: June 29, 2011, 11:19:05 PM »

If this guy is the father, this would be the "kernel of truth" Casey told about Caylee's dad.  Didn't she say her father was killed in a car accident?

she never mentioned His name? but did mention a car wreck. there was 2 other guys that were in a wreck too? she knew?

She also said he was from Tennessee and this guy was living in Tennessee at the time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2886 on: June 29, 2011, 11:21:19 PM »

Every Guy that casey slept with was a piece of the answers given..

1 was married
1 was one night stand
1 had a car crash
1 in milatary

gee shes so mixed up I bet one of these guys listed is him! who knows

and I guess donna maclean IS michaels mother. it said wendy was his mom too in the obit so I was wonderin if that was really his dad? who changed his name

On NG they said that his dad had a sex change operation.  So Wendy's (his dad) female spouse is one of his step mothers...but who is the man/wife that is his other step-parents?  Told ya I got a headache. 

Cindy's brother (IIRC) said he thought KC 'pulled a train' or something like that.  Guess that means a sex swapping party or something.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2887 on: June 29, 2011, 11:22:14 PM »

I believe that George Anthony perjured himself on the stand yesterday in regards to his relationship with Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz.

The revealed email from George to River speaks volumes.  My husband would have been history lickity split if I learned that he had communicated these words to another woman with "I" and not "We" ... "my" and not "our".

Janet

++++++

Photo Shows George Anthony, Woman Who Claimed Affair
Photo, Text Message Part Of Evidence Released On Friday
POSTED: 10:13 am EST December 17, 2010
UPDATED: 10:30 am EST December 17, 2010

It's not clear whom the phone belongs to, but the photos from the phone include images of Cruz with George and Cindy Anthony.

One of the text messages from the phone is from a number listed in the contacts as George Anthony. The text message from Dec. 19, 2008, said, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."
<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/26171456/detail.html

I really do not give a hoot if he texted a woman he needs her in his life.  This has nothing to do with who killed Caylee.  He probab did need her in his life at the time because Cindy is a witch and his daughter killed his grandbaby. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2888 on: June 29, 2011, 11:22:55 PM »

I don't know if someone already posted, but here's an article from today's Warren (Ohio) Tribune.  It shows a picture of Cindy from high school.  I can see where KC resembles her.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/558663.html

She was very pretty.

Who's the dark haired guy, Whoraldo? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2889 on: June 29, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »

JULY 29, 2011 - TRIAL VIDEOS

George Says He "Failed" Caylee In Tearful Testimony
DAY 42: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Witnesses: Cindy Anthon – George Anthony – Brandon Sparks – Roy Kronk – Edward Turso – Yuri Melich – Sally Karioth

http://www.wftv.com/news/28391868/detail.html

Thank you Janet. Reading this after hearing him say it today makes me teary eyed. I am going to pray for the best. I will pray for justice for Caylee. I have faith it will be served on a silver platter and comprised of 3 lethal chemicals.

Tiche

True justice for Caylee implies that Casey should have to forfeit her life but ... if that does not happen ... there will be a day of accounting when Casey Anthony will stand before the Judge of all judges.  He will not be mocked.

an angelic monkey

Well 9:00 AM ET/ trial time equates to 6:00 AM PT.  I do believe a game of Scrabble and a cuppa green tea is where it is at and then la la land.

Good Night Tiche!  Good Night Monkeys?

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2890 on: June 29, 2011, 11:25:23 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20075542-504083.html
June 29, 2011 6:24 PM
Casey Anthony Trial Update: Defense says it will rest its case Thursday
By Carlin DeGuerin Miller
Topics Daily Blotter

CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - Casey Anthony's defense team says it plans to rest its case Thursday, and the judge said that could pave the  way for closing arguments Saturday in the first-degree murder trial of the Orlando mother, according to CBS affiliate WKMG.
The defense proceeded Wednesday with a strategy of painting a portrait of the Anthony's as a dysfunctional family, calling Casey Anthony's parents to the stand for a third time during their daughter's capital murder trial for the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony - but it may ultimately backfire on them.
 ::snipping2::

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Performance of a lifetime.  ( slow clapping )

*speaking about George, of course*    I love and respect Kermie's compassion for others.

I just think George is feeding on other's compassion... and doesn't deserve it. He is a user.

Casey's ship is sure going down hard, though. This is a good thing.

Don't agree.  But, hey 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2891 on: June 29, 2011, 11:28:47 PM »

How can his sister, who has the same last name, be his half-sister?  (They both have the same mother) 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

That isn’t a coincidence, says Duggan’s mother, 47-year-old Donna MacLean of Rutland, Massachusetts, who gave a series of interviews, her first, to The Daily Beast. Like Anthony, Duggan had a colorful family history. His parents divorced and his father had a sex-change operation, according to various records, transforming from Wilfred to Wendy—she is now in jail in Florida for serious DUI violations. Duggan (pronounced DUGG-an) wandered South after high school, first to an uncle’s home in North Carolina, and then on his own. “He was living in Tennessee, working for a moving company [when Caylee was conceived],” says MacLean.  “He was traveling all over the region moving households of furniture.” It had become “routine for him to visit Florida,” according to his mother. His paternal grandparents had regularly taken him to visit friends who lived near Disney World in Orlando.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2892 on: June 29, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »

Hmmm... Alot of info in here. I think it's interesting he lost his license in 2001 for medical reasons. If that's the case, how could he drive for a moving company?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8043/is_20071031/ai_n47818008/

Driver in fatal crash unlicensed
by SYDNEY SCHWARTZ

Comments
MARSHFIELD - Michael P. Duggan didn't have a driver's license when the car he was driving crashed on Cape Cod on Saturday. The accident killed him and his younger sister.
Police said the state had revoked the 24-year-old Marshfield man's license indefinitely for medical reasons in 2001.
The accident occurred at about 7 p.m. Saturday on Seacoast Shores Boulevard in Falmouth. According to police, Duggan, driving a car registered to his grandfather, was going south when he passed another vehicle.
As he tried to return to his lane, the car went off the road, took down about 60 feet of picket fence and hit an NStar utility pole, police said.
Police said the vehicle hit the pole with such force that it wrapped around the pole.
Duggan, who once lived at 40 Richard St. in Marshfield, died at the scene.
His sister, Sarah Duggan, 18, of 486 Ship Pond Road, Plymouth, was taken to Falmouth Hospital and then transferred to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, where she died Tuesday morning.
Falmouth police said Michael Duggan was driving a 2005 Chrysler Sebring registered to his grandfather, Wilfred F. Duggan of 40 Richard St., Marshfield.
Wilfred Duggan said Michael Duggan had not lived at 40 Richard St. for about 15 years.
He said he did not know what happened regarding the accident and could not comment for the family.
Marshfield police have a record of a non-criminal incident indicating that Michael Duggan lived at 40 Richard St. in 1999.
Falmouth police said an identification card Michael Duggan was carrying indicating that he lived in East Rutherford, N.J., when the card was issued, in October 2006.
After the accident, police said, they spoke with Darcey Duggan of 161 Seacoast Shores Boulevard, an address on a document they found in the vehicle. Darcey Duggan told them she was sleeping when the accident took place and was unaware that the vehicle was missing.
The relationship between her and the victims is unclear.
Police believe speed was a factor. They said the State Police accident reconstruction team would determine the cause.
Funeral arrangements could not be confirmed.
Reach Sydney Schwartz at sschwartz@ledger.com.

Titch - good point!  You should Tweet or email Diane Dimond and give her this information and ask her your question.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2893 on: June 29, 2011, 11:31:47 PM »

JULY 29, 2011 - TRIAL VIDEOS

George Says He "Failed" Caylee In Tearful Testimony
DAY 42: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Witnesses: Cindy Anthon – George Anthony – Brandon Sparks – Roy Kronk – Edward Turso – Yuri Melich – Sally Karioth

http://www.wftv.com/news/28391868/detail.html

Thank you Janet. Reading this after hearing him say it today makes me teary eyed. I am going to pray for the best. I will pray for justice for Caylee. I have faith it will be served on a silver platter and comprised of 3 lethal chemicals.

Tiche

True justice for Caylee implies that Casey should have to forfeit her life but ... if that does not happen ... there will be a day of accounting when Casey Anthony will stand before the Judge of all judges.  He will not be mocked.

an angelic monkey

Well 9:00 AM ET/ trial time equates to 6:00 AM PT.  I do believe a game of Scrabble and a cuppa green tea is where it is at and then la la land.

Good Night Tiche!  Good Night Monkeys?

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Everybody has to answer to the big guy someday. I'd be afraid if I were her.

Goodnight Janet. Sweet dreams.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2894 on: June 29, 2011, 11:35:40 PM »

Just got back from a 12 hour work shift, watching some videos, watching the grief doctor first. Did they call River Cruz today? Anything else besides this loony kook worth watching tonight? I didn't want to miss anything but I'm so tired. TIA!!!
I am watching George testify right now.  I have been having trouble sleeping lately and overslept this am.. CJ, watch the freak grief counselor also.. they pretty much sum up today. George came thru for Caylee, KC showed her true self, stonefaced as her dad lost it on the stand and crying when some woman she never ever talked to rambled on and on.. unreal....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2895 on: June 29, 2011, 11:38:01 PM »

BTW, Bobo mentioned George's suicide note and Jeff ran through that open door on cross and it will probably be admitted during the states rebuttal phase     

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2896 on: June 29, 2011, 11:42:46 PM »

Jose Baez being intereviewed
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2897 on: June 29, 2011, 11:42:59 PM »

I found the daddy.

His mustache died in a freak car accident in 2007!

Before:

After:

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2898 on: June 29, 2011, 11:43:32 PM »

COOL AS A CUMCUMBER - STEALING, LYING OR MURDERING

Casey looks around at bank waiting for money

watches as money is being counted
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2899 on: June 29, 2011, 11:45:58 PM »

Jose Baez being intereviewed

So, what does it feel like to be a Baezturd?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.