April 27, 2024, 04:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 31 - 6/29/11  (Read 818495 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2900 on: June 29, 2011, 11:48:19 PM »

Working on a post for later tonight or early tomorrow on George A.

Let me just say this ... I am so proud of that man today. I came across him when I was searching in Orlando in Aug/Sep 2008 and of course he was in disarray because of missing Caylee and MSM.

He did Caylee proud today.

i am unsure of what george's relationship is with his own immediate/extended family but i hope that whatever he found in himself today to stand up for Caylee can help in his relationships with them so that he has support beyond just Cindy and lee.

I just hope him and Lee both can get the hell away from Cindy when this is over. They need to move FAR away and leave no forwarding address.

Yes, Caylee was proud of her JoJo today. an angelic monkey  I agree that Lee and George need to get far away from Cindy, hopefully she will have to spend a little time in jail for all the lies she has told these last three years.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2901 on: June 29, 2011, 11:50:35 PM »

I believe that George Anthony perjured himself on the stand yesterday in regards to his relationship with Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz.

The revealed email from George to River speaks volumes.  My husband would have been history lickity split if I learned that he had communicated these words to another woman with "I" and not "We" ... "my" and not "our".

Janet

++++++

Photo Shows George Anthony, Woman Who Claimed Affair
Photo, Text Message Part Of Evidence Released On Friday
POSTED: 10:13 am EST December 17, 2010
UPDATED: 10:30 am EST December 17, 2010

It's not clear whom the phone belongs to, but the photos from the phone include images of Cruz with George and Cindy Anthony.

One of the text messages from the phone is from a number listed in the contacts as George Anthony. The text message from Dec. 19, 2008, said, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."
<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/26171456/detail.html

I really do not give a hoot if he texted a woman he needs her in his life.  This has nothing to do with who killed Caylee.  He probab did need her in his life at the time because Cindy is a witch and his daughter killed his grandbaby.

George was no prize.

Anyways ... nothing justifies the betrayal of marriage vows in my world.

The text message to River Cruz was sent 8 days following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

I do not believe George Anthony had anything to do with the happenings encompassing the demise of his granddaughter or ... the disposal of her remains.  However ... I do not trust this man one iota.  He disgusts me for many reasons.

George did right by his granddaughter on the stand today but ... considering my focus is Caylee ... I cannot forget that he attempted to obstructing the investigative process in the past three years in an attempt to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  Caylee deserved so much more from her Jo Jo.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

<snipped>

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2902 on: June 29, 2011, 11:51:21 PM »

RED,

erosion is the naive belief that justice, law and order are clear and unshakable, and
will protect us while we're behind their symbol - the badge. A grandfather's love
though came through today and the badge George once served under - restored hope that Caylee
didn't die for nothing...........

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2903 on: June 29, 2011, 11:51:35 PM »

I believe that George Anthony perjured himself on the stand yesterday in regards to his relationship with Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz.

The revealed email from George to River speaks volumes.  My husband would have been history lickity split if I learned that he had communicated these words to another woman with "I" and not "We" ... "my" and not "our".

Janet

++++++

It's not clear whom the phone belongs to, but the photos from the phone include images of Cruz with George and Cindy Anthony.

One of the text messages from the phone is from a number listed in the contacts as George Anthony. The text message from Dec. 19, 2008, said, "Just thinking about you! I need you in my life."
<snipped>

I really do not give a hoot if he texted a woman he needs her in his life.  This has nothing to do with who killed Caylee.  He probab did need her in his life at the time because Cindy is a witch and his daughter killed his grandbaby.  

Even the grief "expert" said some persons dealt with it by turning to others in an affair. SO THERE BOZO!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2904 on: June 29, 2011, 11:52:22 PM »

hahahahahah   Barnes and Nole   hahaha   I cant I cant .... I just cant   

I'm causing a ruckus laughing hysterically!

Dang, I missed all this fun.  I will have to go back and watch later.  I cannot believe Bozo woudl put her on, but free is free I guess. 

I didn't see the humor, personally.
I just thought she was another Aunt Clara nut case like that Dr. Bock.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2905 on: June 29, 2011, 11:53:51 PM »

Oh my GOSH!!! I would LOVE to know what Casey's face was like with the grief 'doctor' when Ashton was listing all Casey's lies!!!!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2906 on: June 29, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »

The revealed email from George to River speaks volumes.  My husband would have been history lickity split if I learned that he had communicated these words to another woman with "I" and not "We" ... "my" and not "our".

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

I really do not give a hoot if he texted a woman he needs her in his life.  This has nothing to do with who killed Caylee.  He probab did need her in his life at the time because Cindy is a witch and his daughter killed his grandbaby.

George was no prize.

Anyways ... nothing justifies the betrayal of marriage vows in my world.

The text message to River Cruz was sent 8 days following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

I do not believe George Anthony had anything to do with the happenings encompassing the demise of his granddaughter or ... the disposal of her remains.  However ... I do not trust this man one iota.  He disgusts me for many reasons.

George did right by his granddaughter on the stand today but ... considering my focus is Caylee ... I cannot forget that he attempted to obstructing the investigative process in the past three years in an attempt to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions.  Caylee deserved so much more from her Jo Jo.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

<snipped>

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I agree, George is no prize. 

There are 2 people in htis world that I actually am surprised it took as long as it did for the men to haave affairs, the first would be John and Kate plus 8, I am suprised he was not sleeping around from day one, or George A.  These women are embarrasments to all women, and do not deserve the devotion or the protection of wedding vows. 

All other men, I agree. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2907 on: June 29, 2011, 11:57:16 PM »

The last thing we or anyone else needs right now is another  glory hound added to this mix...I say the Lady is nuts.......I know if I had a son that died and thought for one tiny second that he left a little part of him on this earth somewhere I would have been all over this in a minute, doesnt make sense that this boy mentioned to his Mother that he had a daughter and she didnt do an thing about it till now, I mean really, I would think that would be the first thing she would done....I flat out dont believe her!!

My first impression is that it is one circus trying to hook-up with a bigger circus. You just cannot make this stuff up.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2908 on: June 29, 2011, 11:57:24 PM »

RED,

erosion is the naive belief that justice, law and order are clear and unshakable, and
will protect us while we're behind their symbol - the badge. A grandfather's love
though came through today and the badge George once served under - restored hope that Caylee
didn't die for nothing...........

I don't believe George told the truth about the affair, but I do believe he was desperately in love with that baby and would have done anything to protect her if he had known some of the things Cindy knew about KC. I don't believe for a minute he was included in 1/4 of the crap KC had pulled and personally believe they HID a lot of things from George. Cindy had him by the short hairs because he didn't have a full time job so she could demean him and make him stay out of hers and KC's life. Those two are two peas in a pod - both promiscuous acting and liars from hell. I hope the minute this trial is over they charge Cindy with obstruction of justice, perjury and anything else they can find for all the things she did to keep that baby from being found.

From George's letter it sounded to me like Cindy got D. Casey to look for the body and NO ONE told George or Lee. I believe that was just the tip of the iceberg of what Cindy and KC were hiding.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2909 on: June 30, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »

I need cake...... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2910 on: June 30, 2011, 12:02:15 AM »

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2911 on: June 30, 2011, 12:04:24 AM »

I'm so far behind!  But I'm about 10 minutes into Sally Karioth's testimony and I swear, I heard her hiccup at least three times. 

And her facial expressions...was she trying to hold back a shart?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2912 on: June 30, 2011, 12:04:53 AM »

I need cake...... 

After she is found guilty and sentenced to life in prison w/o patrol, I am hoping to get a nice day long sleep in.  I am so tired.  I have bags that have bags.  I just put eye drops in my eyes so I can try to work.  Even if I do sleep, I am having dreams.  Horrible waht this wench has done to her daughter, her family, and the world who fell in love with Caylee and want justice for her. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2913 on: June 30, 2011, 12:05:57 AM »

I need cake...... 

After she is found guilty and sentenced to life in prison w/o patrol, I am hoping to get a nice day long sleep in.  I am so tired.  I have bags that have bags.  I just put eye drops in my eyes so I can try to work.  Even if I do sleep, I am having dreams.  Horrible waht this wench has done to her daughter, her family, and the world who fell in love with Caylee and want justice for her. 

OMG, patrol?  I meant parole.  See my eyes are not seeing too good they are so bloated and swollen. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2914 on: June 30, 2011, 12:08:32 AM »

I don't believe George told the truth about the affair, but I do believe he was desperately in love with that baby and would have done anything to protect her if he had known some of the things Cindy knew about KC. I don't believe for a minute he was included in 1/4 of the crap KC had pulled and personally believe they HID a lot of things from George. Cindy had him by the short hairs because he didn't have a full time job so she could demean him and make him stay out of hers and KC's life. Those two are two peas in a pod - both promiscuous acting and liars from hell. I hope the minute this trial is over they charge Cindy with obstruction of justice, perjury and anything else they can find for all the things she did to keep that baby from being found.

From George's letter it sounded to me like Cindy got D. Casey to look for the body and NO ONE told George or Lee. I believe that was just the tip of the iceberg of what Cindy and KC were hiding.

You may be right.................I just believe in the good in people and that George's heart might have come through today - for his lil Caylee.  I have known men who have controlling wives like Cindy who demean them, but my gut feeling is that woman River Cruz is someone who saw his weakness and used it to get herself in the spotlight. I also feel it is nothing but a distraction from the case and that is Baez's intent. Anything to get the jury away from Casey, duct tape, clorofoam, lying etc etc.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2915 on: June 30, 2011, 12:10:48 AM »

what about parent who kill their kids and go party..

is their a chicken soup for murderers?

OMG...too funny!!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2916 on: June 30, 2011, 12:11:48 AM »

The revealed email from George to River speaks volumes.  My husband would have been history lickity split if I learned that he had communicated these words to another woman with "I" and not "We" ... "my" and not "our".

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

I really do not give a hoot if he texted a woman he needs her in his life.  This has nothing to do with who killed Caylee.  He probab did need her in his life at the time because Cindy is a witch and his daughter killed his grandbaby.  

Even the grief "expert" said some persons dealt with it by turning to others in an affair. SO THERE BOZO!

Lol. He's never gonna live today down. Ever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2917 on: June 30, 2011, 12:13:51 AM »

I am back on this Cindy D. Casey body hunt again.

There is something funky about this psychic and the teddy bear she claims Cindy sent her.
I tried to find when Cindy said Caylee's teddy bear was missing and found it..........Page 68

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224513.pdf

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2918 on: June 30, 2011, 12:13:53 AM »

I'm so far behind!  But I'm about 10 minutes into Sally Karioth's testimony and I swear, I heard her hiccup at least three times. 

I heard her belch also... think she had a wet lunch?
A disgrace to serious nurses and grief counselors everywhere.. woman with a PHD didnt even know what a peer review was....... she said Barnes and Noble and the Health Dept.. she is what KC deserves
I am sending an email to FSU tomorrow after some sleep and forwarding her performance video to them.. because it sure wasnt testimony.... but it provided us Monkeys with some timely laughs after an emotional morning

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2919 on: June 30, 2011, 12:17:01 AM »

I heard her belch also... think she had a wet lunch?
A disgrace to serious nurses and grief counselors everywhere.. woman with a PHD didnt even know what a peer review was....... she said Barnes and Noble and the Health Dept.. she is what KC deserves
I am sending an email to FSU tomorrow after some sleep and forwarding her performance video to them.. because it sure wasnt testimony.... but it provided us Monkeys with some timely laughs after an emotional morning

you're KILLING ME - I'm LAUGHING SO HARD remembering what you said happened. It was too funny
when she said BARNES & NOBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.