April 26, 2024, 07:49:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148432 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »

i obviously dont understand their System

it changes like the WIND

but, to question paulus again

wouldnt they have to go thru his lawyer

nawwwwwwwww...........they got the PIG this time
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2007, 12:19:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
to get info outta paulus you will need to water board his ass....he's not going to talk....Im sure he told joran to keep it zipped

But keeping it 'zipped' is not a strong point for the sporter  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2007, 12:19:08 PM »

Per MF at FOB:

I have to correct this info. They could not get them detained, since there is no reason for it, but he was called to come to the house where he is beind interviewed. So, no costudy, but interviewing by the KPLD. They have indeed equipments at the place and searchdogs.

The inval was done by the Arrestatie team of the ALE.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2007, 12:19:26 PM »

This is how Anita's day is going:

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »

OMG

I am thinking about Beth and Dave right now,  I cannot imagine what they are going through thinking about this.  There hopes have been shattered too many times to count.  This has to just stir up all those feelings again.

Cautiously optomistic, is the hardest thing to be.

Sending strength to both of them,

Ms.DV

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2007, 12:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
holy shit.. sounded like the house of vds is where Natalee disappeared.

Many thought that all along!
I can't WAIT for an English translation of all this.

thats what he said... casa da vds natalee disappears

I just logged on and am reading back but is it true that Paulus and Joran are in custody?  And the Sloot compound is being called the house where Natalee disappeared?  I have current thread in one tab and the one for reading back in another so eager am I for this news!

Had appointment and now have company whom I am ignoring, lol.  Hope they understand for they are here for the weekend but I have to find out about all this!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »

Please clarify for me:  Is there a difference in taking someone into custody, and arresting them?  

Wasn't there an early post that PVDS "left" his residence.  Is this another we will allow him to go on his own to the station to be questioned, or was he taken from his residence?  anyone know??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2007, 12:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
This time, those questioning Paulus are not (I don't think) connected to him.  Maybe they will ask the right questions with follow-up questions.  Not like the fiasco before.  Put the pressure on.

Confront him with the wiretaps. I agree Kimmy, they'll be throwing hardballs this time.

I sure hope you are correct.

Maine, born and raised!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2007, 12:22:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Please clarify for me:  Is there a difference in taking someone into custody, and arresting them?  

Wasn't there an early post that PVDS "left" his residence.  Is this another we will allow him to go on his own to the station to be questioned, or was he taken from his residence?  anyone know??

Jossy's reporter said that PVDS "left" his residence. They did not know at the time where he was going.

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2007, 12:22:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Jossy's reporter said that PVDS "left" his residence. They did not know at the time where he was going.

left with HANDCUFFS on

i hope

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2007, 12:23:08 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
to get info outta paulus you will need to water board his ass....he's not going to talk....Im sure he told joran to keep it zipped

Sloots arent talking but apparently someone else did..

Damn I cant understand a thing in this Papamiento Radio stations Sad

Polistico van der sloots and natalee is all I comprende,,

http://www.canal90fm.aw/index2.htm

*******- Im listening and if I catch anything I'll post it...not talking about the case for about 25 minutes now.

I think this case is really all about Paulus...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2007, 12:23:12 PM »

From what MF is saying PVDS is being requestioned not in "custody".  The house is being "torn apart" by all reports.  Joran will also be detained in the NL.  More to come.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2007, 12:24:09 PM »

WEll, seems the rollercoaster is beginning once again.
Arrested, not arrested, detained, not detained and so it begins.....

I guess I am going back to being cautiously optimistic.

But. to quote the California Cows.."It was fun while it lasted"! Twisted Evil
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2007, 12:24:11 PM »

I wish Jossy would let us know something else, but I guess he's trying to get verified information.

I Stand With The Girl
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2007, 12:24:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB:

I have to correct this info. They could not get them detained, since there is no reason for it, but he was called to come to the house where he is beind interviewed. So, no costudy, but interviewing by the KPLD. They have indeed equipments at the place and searchdogs.

The inval was done by the Arrestatie team of the ALE.

What the hell does that mean?? Did they have him come to the house so they could serve him the search papers?  They wouldn't question him at the house, they would do that in a structured atmosphere at the station.  this is bull roar.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »

From what MF is saying PVDS is being requestioned not in "custody".  The house is being "torn apart" by all reports.  Joran will also be detained in the NL.  More to come.

AWAY from each other is a GOOD thing!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2007, 12:26:00 PM »

Well, I am hoping they are bringing in the Gottenbos.  That was one of Daves real wishes.  I am so excited to hear all this news this AM, just hope it goes somewhere.  I am being updated, but have to go to work today.  It always happens this way when news is about to break. Sad   For the people who have my cell number, please call me and keep me informed when news breaks??  Jorans MSN is on this morning/afternoon, so I am not sure if he was taken in also.  He is not answering.  Jossy is on it though, as you all know.  Lets all say prayers for this to be the BIG break, and "let the heads roll", "let the cards fall", and "light the fires"!  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2007, 12:26:17 PM »

I hope all this is true and something comes of it, BUT it pisses me off that this should have been done 20 months or so ago.  

I hope that Paulus & Joran are caught so off guard that they CRACK.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

More users on line than we've seen for a while.  I had to leave for a while, and was surprised ro have to catch up with so many pages.   Cool

Hope this is SOMETHING...

Waiting for San's comments.. Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2007, 12:26:46 PM »

You know that quote I used to have in my sig line - "What you think about is what expands in your life." Well, I really believe that - that we help create what happens by what we think.

Let's all think that there will finally be justice for Natalee and that it will be now.  Smile

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.