April 24, 2024, 12:00:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148391 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: April 27, 2007, 01:13:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB:

The main reason they did this today is the fact that if they get new evidence to get some people detained for questioning, they will have a 4 day long weekend. Holiday on Monday and Tuesday.

Probably meand a news blackout as well as the papers will not be printed?  

So Paulus is NOT in custody?   Evil or Very Mad

I wonder how good the forensics of this team are and what they hope to find after so long.  By now, everything could well be changed and it is doubtful anything left as Joran's hobby is criminal law and Paulus would have access to so many professional friends for advice on how to destory evidence.

Doing it now is just not the same as doing it two years ago!

This is not sounding good to me.  People can be killed and not a drop of blood shed in the process.  Bet they even threw away the vacuum cleaner, anything that could have evidence is likely gone.

Just my opinion and am hoping they were cocky enough that they didn't do the thorough job of evidence destruction I fear they did.

ROBOTS,

How about if it is Karin J who is talking?  Maybe she is angry about not having her contract renewed for Aruba and also that she is made to look so totally incompetent?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: April 27, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Well this pretty much shot my day for getting anything done here at work today -- LOL!

Laughing I need a bathroom break and some lunch but was afraid to leave my computer!   Laughing

LOL!!
Time to break out the port-a-potty Lilpuma!!

Astronaut diapers?   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 27, 2007, 01:14:03 PM »

Okay, so the house is being searched.

But we haven't confirmed that anyone is being detained, or is custody.

Are both of those true statements?

Working certainly makes it hard to keep up ...  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: April 27, 2007, 01:14:17 PM »

if something did happen in the vds house, wouldn't paulus have spent the last 2 years getting rid of any possible evidence? even if that meant new floors and/or walls?

forgive my pessimism...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #204 on: April 27, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Just got an e-mail with the news and stopped in to say

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

I think my deceased grandparents, who came here from Holland, have been watching over me as I follow this case.  I hope they bopped a few Dutchmen on the head to encourage them to do the right thing and not embarrass the Dutch any further.  I'm getting a craving for some Edam and Amstel Light.

I'm trying to catch up.  What a day to have to to go the doc for a blood pressure check.  I'm freakin' shaking here!  

I'd like some Gouda and nice big red apple, thank you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2007, 01:15:20 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
if something did happen in the vds house, wouldn't paulus have spent the last 2 years getting rid of any possible evidence? even if that meant new floors and/or walls?

forgive my pessimism...

I wonder how much bleach they have purchased over the last two years.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »

What?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Okay, so the house is being searched.

But we haven't confirmed that anyone is being detained, or is custody.

Are both of those true statements?

Working certainly makes it hard to keep up ...  Laughing

Depends upon how you look at it.  I would say PVDS is being detained for questioning but not re-arrested YET.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2007, 01:16:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Posted by MF at FOB:

The main reason they did this today is the fact that if they get new evidence to get some people detained for questioning, they will have a 4 day long weekend. Holiday on Monday and Tuesday.

Probably meand a news blackout as well as the papers will not be printed?  

So Paulus is NOT in custody?   Evil or Very Mad

I wonder how good the forensics of this team are and what they hope to find after so long.  By now, everything could well be changed and it is doubtful anything left as Joran's hobby is criminal law and Paulus would have access to so many professional friends for advice on how to destory evidence.

This is not sounding good to me.  People can be killed and not a drop of blood shed in the process.  Bet they even threw away the vacuum cleaner, anything that could have evidence is likely gone.

Just my opinion and am hoping they were cocky enough that they didn't do the thorough job of evidence destruction I fear they did.

ROBOTS,

How about if it is Karin J who is talking?  Maybe she is angry about not having her contract renewed for Aruba and also that she is made to look so totally incompetent?  

yep, i will buy into that  Wink

but im still thinking K2 talked  Cool

if K2 told the DUTCH that Natalee was in the SLOOT DUNGEON and can prove it

makes paulus looooooook even worse than imaginable

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Klaas, they could not make a move without new evidence. I think they have more than wiretaps... they have something physical...

like Dompigs one K swiss that has been missing since it was removed from the closet at the VDS home. remember you can not drain a pond unless you have a matching shoe to compare a newly found shoe with...

I think they have something solid and are setting paulus and joran up with a series of statements that they will eventually be able to contradict with physical evidence.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: April 27, 2007, 01:17:32 PM »

maybe someone leaked a photo of.... a REAL PHOTO

of Natalee in the SLOOT DUNGEON

the Camera  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2007, 01:17:35 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
What?

I see you're donning your av again.  Very Happy

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Posted by MF at FOB:

Klaas, they could not make a move without new evidence. I think they have more than wiretaps... they have something physical...

like Dompigs one K swiss that has been missing since it was removed from the closet at the VDS home. remember you can not drain a pond unless you have a matching shoe to compare a newly found shoe with...

I think they have something solid and are setting paulus and joran up with a series of statements that they will eventually be able to contradict with physical evidence.

BINGO  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Unless her body was buried on the property, and I doubt it remained there even if it was, I wouldn't think a search would produce any physical evidence of her this late in the game.

Never underestimate the power of luminol.  I have seen them find blood on walls that had been painted twenty plus years ago and it still finds a way to fluoresce.  

I have to hope.  I have to hope.  

I have to leave and go to the doctor!!!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »

I thought that blood didn't go away, unless you burn the place down.  Traces of it stay and can be pulled up.  Maybe there was no blood, but the Dutch must be looking for something.  You don't go in two years later unless you have reason to believe there's something there.  One thought is that real sickos like to keep souvenirs.   Evil or Very Mad Like Joran and the sick photoshopped picture.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
K2 talked

ART ... THE "HOUSE" OF CARDS THAT YOU REFERRED TO IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE.

Art Woods
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

WOOD: ...... But that's why this case could be solved, Rita. The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

forgive my pessimism...

I wonder how much bleach they have purchased over the last two years.

sorry anna ~ I just saw your more detailed post. We're thinking alike, though.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:59 PM »

Any update or word on the position of Joran?  So if Paulus drove away, we can assume that he is not in custody but this time is at least not being allowed on the premises for the search.

Too little too late does come to mind.  I feel like somebody is letting the air out of my balloon, salting my snail and all that.  If after the search, Paulus is arrested or officially detained, it will be a VERY good sign.  On the other hand, if he is not, well. . . .

Please let them find something!  Maybe the panties are still around, wouldn't doubt that one bit.   Rolling Eyes Or the infamous shoes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2007, 01:19:06 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Posted by MF at FOB:

Pff..They had to have reason to search that residence again after 22 months!!!..Lets hope we hear a official report soon.. Rob probably has a headache from listening to these Aruban News Stations.. I know I do Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2007, 01:19:43 PM »

Oh ye of little faith - remember the case of the guy who killed his wife and put her in the wood shredder? He thought he had gotten rid of all the evidence, and they finally convicted him on a piece of her tooth that they found where he had cleaned out the shredder.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.