April 18, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148349 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2007, 01:20:24 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Oh ye of little faith - remember the case of the guy who killed his wife and put her in the wood shredder? He thought he had gotten rid of all the evidence, and they finally convicted him on a piece of her tooth that they found where he had cleaned out the shredder.  Very Happy

there aint no perfect crime

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »

WARNING - PROBABLY BS

Posted by StatingMyOpinion at FOB:

Natalee's remains have been found???

A person just emailed me and heard that Natalee's remains were found, that is what percipitated the rush to search... the Van Der Sloot residence......and to take Joran and Paulus into custody...

ANYONE FROM ARUBA, hear this at all???

OR is this a bullchit rumor going around the internet??
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2007, 01:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Just got an e-mail with the news and stopped in to say

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

I think my deceased grandparents, who came here from Holland, have been watching over me as I follow this case.  I hope they bopped a few Dutchmen on the head to encourage them to do the right thing and not embarrass the Dutch any further.  I'm getting a craving for some Edam and Amstel Light.

I'm trying to catch up.  What a day to have to to go the doc for a blood pressure check.  I'm freakin' shaking here!  

I'd like some Gouda and nice big red apple, thank you.

Tulips bloom this time of year.   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "robots"
K2 talked

ART ... THE "HOUSE" OF CARDS THAT YOU REFERRED TO IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE.

Art Woods
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

WOOD: ...... But that's why this case could be solved, Rita. The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

please Lord, let this be true
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2007, 01:24:26 PM »

Quote from: *******
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB:

The main reason they did this today is the fact that if they get new evidence to get some people detained for questioning, they will have a 4 day long weekend. Holiday on Monday and Tuesday.

Pff..They had to have reason to search that residence again after 22 months!!!..Lets hope we hear a official report soon.. Rob probably has a headache from listening to these Aruban News Stations.. I know I do Smile

Theyre talking about Puerto Rico and Brazil right now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2007, 01:25:42 PM »

WARNING - PROBABLY BS

A person just emailed me and heard that Natalee's remains were found, that is what percipitated the rush to search... the Van Der Sloot residence......and to take Joran and Paulus into custody...

Sad   Crying or Very sad  This will break my heart knowing it would be resolution for Beth and Dave b/c I was hoping so much for Natalee to be alive somewhere.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »

WARNING - PROBABLY BS

if that is the case.. it wont be long to we know for sure.

+++

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2007, 01:26:54 PM »

Nat-ta-lee!
Nat-ta-lee!
Nat-ta-lee!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2007, 01:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Oh ye of little faith - remember the case of the guy who killed his wife and put her in the wood shredder? He thought he had gotten rid of all the evidence, and they finally convicted him on a piece of her tooth that they found where he had cleaned out the shredder.  Very Happy

Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2007, 01:30:08 PM »

Quote from: Rob
Quote from: "*******"
Posted by MF at FOB:

The main reason they did this today is the fact that if they get new evidence to get some people detained for questioning, they will have a 4 day long weekend. Holiday on Monday and Tuesday.

Pff..They had to have reason to search that residence again after 22 months!!!..Lets hope we hear a official report soon.. Rob probably has a headache from listening to these Aruban News Stations.. I know I do Smile

I'm listening to Canal 90.. Every 20 minutes or soo they mention about the search. Wish I understood Papimiento Sad

Looks like a stealth mission by KLPD..Didn't sound like Paulus cared too much they were searching. I have my doubt's they will find major evidence on that property. Lets hope we can hear something official that both are brought in for questioning.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Nat-ta-lee!
Nat-ta-lee!
Nat-ta-lee!

sorry, need to explain.
this is how I counter the aruba commercial on cnn.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »

I do not believe they have found Natalee's remains for a few reasons.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2007, 01:32:44 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2007, 01:32:53 PM »

I would think the floor in that apartment of Joran's are concrete.  That is how they look to me.

Bleach can be used to destroy DNA so that even if blood found under the paint, it can't be used to ID whose blood it is.  Scrub floor and wall with bleach before painting.

And someone once posted about a new rug.  I think a neighbor gave it to the Sloots or something like that.  I have no link or proof of this but if I read it likely some other monkey did as well how the neighbors pitched in to replace a bunch of stuff which made me ill for why would they need to be replacing things?  Maybe that was just a rumor but I did read that and am pretty sure some other monkey has as well as is usually the case.

But not all deaths produce blood.

I am hoping from the suspects' statements that she fell down, that indicates a form of injury that WOULD and also Val's stupid statement  about a head injury.  

The walls of Joran's apartment look like some thick concrete blocks and those are VERY porous and I do think those little nooks would hold a specimen and possibly one that they would fail to obscure with bleach or whatever, just the best possible surface to retain so let's hope if our girl was there, there is proof left behind.

Too late on drains, etc. but who knows?  And I do hope they check that cesspool of Granny Toad fame.  Now wouldn't it be something if she were right after all this time!

I don't know whether to be glad or what so am trying not to get on the emotional roller coaster I would like to give into.

Setting up tents where?  At the Sloot compound?  Now THAT would be pretty impressive like they are going to check things right on the spot and plan to stay a long time?

Or are the tents elsewhere and they are just going to camp out to avoid resort rooming prices?  Even that is a good sign that they are there for however long it takes and trying to keep down expense of housing so many.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »

Quote from: *******
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "*******"
Posted by MF at FOB:

I'm listening to Canal 90.. Every 20 minutes or soo they mention about the search. Wish I understood Papimiento Sad

Looks like a stealth mission by KLPD..Didn't sound like Paulus cared too much they were searching. I have my doubt's they will find major evidence on that property. Lets hope we can hear something official that both are brought in for questioning.

Well, didn't a report say the KLPD set up a tent?  Leads me to believe it will not be a quick search.  They have also been closed lipped on this so far, and may not be wanting to give away alot.  

I have also thought, perhaps they have other "suspects" bugged and are gathering phone conversations when the suspects start phoning each other....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2007, 01:35:16 PM »

Yapperz - I already got it to Rob - Thanks!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2007, 01:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I do not believe they have found Natalee's remains for a few reasons.

You don't sound very optimistic any more, Rob.

Have you heard anything about what is going on that we haven't posted?  Can you email anybody and find out anything more?  If so, please do.

I think they have to have a reason to search the Sloot compound.  I wonder if they will dig up that new concrete as they should do.

No one who is a prime suspect in a murder investiation pours concete unless they are just plain nuts.  Or arrogant as heck.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »

Just posted by MF at FOB:

Paul v/d Sloot is in costudy.

Holy crap!!! Just have a sec and stopped by to see any new info..tons!! So they have paul and serching his house? anything else? I have to run!! I wanna stay!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2007, 01:40:46 PM »

Thank you Klaas!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »

Klaas,
Anything from our FP posters?  I haven't had time to check,

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.