April 25, 2024, 04:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148409 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2007, 02:14:46 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Rob"
here's another thing.. paulus was released from suspect status... they have to have SOMETHING on him to even question him.. there is no other way around that.

But do we know he is even being questioned??  That seems to be the mystery.  I would assume the search warrant is for probable cause, but are they talking to him or what??

Az Sunny, I dont know for certain. I would image they are asking questions and he is sitting there with his fingers in his ears.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 27, 2007, 02:16:22 PM »

Anna, maybe its wishful thinking on my part, but I really think they have something here. I learned way more about Dutch Law than I ever intended to and to be honest, there is no way that Paulus could even be questioned.. and I dont think he is volunteering for this with the Carlo + VDS law firm on the line here. That Law Firm could go down the terlit in the blink of an eye if Paulus is as involved as we all believe he is.

I hope they have something solid. I know that Art Wood said there is a ton of circumstantial evidence and that would be enough to bring them in, but I think they need more in this case because of the inept ALE.

Imagine the embarassment this is for the law firm.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2007, 02:16:39 PM »

here's another thing.. paulus was released from suspect status... they have to have SOMETHING on him to even question him.. there is no other way around that.

But do we know he is even being questioned??  That seems to be the mystery.  I would assume the search warrant is for probable cause, but are they talking to him or what??

Az Sunny, I dont know for certain. I would image they are asking questions and he is sitting there with his fingers in his ears.

Paulus may not be arrested but you can bet Paulus is being questioned. There is no way they will get a search warrant, put up tents and not question Paulus. Somethings up, bet on it!

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2007, 02:17:37 PM »

I think I got you topped LilPuma, my day here at work is over and I don’t want to leave for fear I’ll miss something on the drive home.  LOL!

But I guess if San can tear herself away to get a haircut, I can make a mad dash for home!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2007, 02:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Anna, maybe its wishful thinking on my part, but I really think they have something here. I learned way more about Dutch Law than I ever intended to and to be honest, there is no way that Paulus could even be questioned.. and I dont think he is volunteering for this with the Carlo + VDS law firm on the line here. That Law Firm could go down the terlit in the blink of an eye if Paulus is as involved as we all believe he is.

I hope they have something solid. I know that Art Wood said there is a ton of circumstantial evidence and that would be enough to bring them in, but I think they need more in this case because of the inept ALE.

Imagine the embarassment this is for the law firm.

Embarassment? Nah, not Paulus. They have no shame in anything. And Carlos, I highly doubt does either. If that were the case, they would of never hired Paulus in the first place.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2007, 02:19:46 PM »

Actually let me rephrase that. De Vries reported that the ALE thought something happened by the garden.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I think I got you topped LilPuma, my day here at work is over and I don’t want to leave for fear I’ll miss something on the drive home.  LOL!

But I guess if San can tear herself away to get a haircut, I can make a mad dash for home!

Now that IS funny!   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »

Rob - I agree with you... There is something new.  And, as we are told, they need "real" evidence....THAT is what is they are looking for.  

Just the fact that they are searching the VDS house speaks volumes.  AND it sounds like they plan on being there a while, with putting up the tent and all.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2007, 02:22:18 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Actually let me rephrase that. De Vries reported that the ALE thought something happened by the garden.

Maybe this is where Natalee says "Just put me down" and Joran does so but not too carefully.  
"she got out of the car and fell and hit her head"

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 27, 2007, 02:23:31 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Maybe this is where Natalee says "Just put me down" and Joran does so but not too carefully.  

What if something of Natalee's is buried in the garden? Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 27, 2007, 02:25:22 PM »

Then get out those bull dozers and rip up that concrete!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

The ALE must have heard something to think that back in 2005.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:11 PM »

It would make sense to bury something where ALE had already searched.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:46 PM »

Can't they use a ground penetrating solar equipment of some kind to see any bones under concrete?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »

What if Natalee is?  I know I am a broken record, but that cemented in cistern has always concerned me more than the pool and decking.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »

Then get out those bull dozers and rip up that concrete!!

It was mentioned that the KLPD had equipment - wonder if it was that sonar thingy that can "read" thru concrete etc.?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: April 27, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »

Rob - I agree with you... There is something new.  And, as we are told, they need "real" evidence....THAT is what is they are looking for.  

Just the fact that they are searching the VDS house speaks volumes.  AND it sounds like they plan on being there a while, with putting up the tent and all.

Right Kimmy... they have something, maybe circumstantial that could be tied to something physical. Now they are trying to locate that piece that they need. Hard to really say for sure. But I don't think they would be conduction this search with tents unless they were serious or they could be, as some suggested, that this is all for show. I dont think so tho-

Too much time and money involved to make a big show outta this IMO.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: April 27, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

It would make sense to bury something where ALE had already searched.

They never searched the Garden!! They were not allowed!! It was in the De Vries reporting

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2007, 02:30:47 PM »

If in fact that Natalee is at the VDS home, it wont be the first time or the last time a criminal stashed a body on their own premises. Sometimes its easier in cases where they don't think anyone will be looking for the missing person.

Could also be that Beth got their too fast for them to make a move to move Natalee and they were stuck..

+++

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 27, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »

Right Kimmy... they have something, maybe circumstantial that could be tied to something physical. Now they are trying to locate that piece that they need. Hard to really say for sure. But I don't think they would be conduction this search with tents unless they were serious or they could be, as some suggested, that this is all for show. I dont think so tho-

Too much time and money involved to make a big show outta this IMO.

I don't think that this would be the kind of "show" they'd put on... They'd have a press conference, say they went over all the evidence, statements, etc. and say - we found nothing....They'd also do a search of the dunes or beach area.... Not search on private property, that no one ever admitted to Natalee having been....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.