April 19, 2024, 03:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148356 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 27, 2007, 02:32:20 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

They never searched the Garden!! They were not allowed!! It was in the De Vries reporting

Thanks *******!  I thought ALE searched everything except the main house.  Wow!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 27, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »

Hiya, Robster!

Crossing my fingers that it all comes out in the wash.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 27, 2007, 02:35:30 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
If in fact that Natalee is at the VDS home, it wont be the first time or the last time a criminal stashed a body on their own premises. Sometimes its easier in cases where they don't think anyone will be looking for the missing person.

Could also be that Beth got their too fast for them to make a move to move Natalee and they were stuck..

I never adhered to the theory that they'd bury a body on their property, but the fact that so many people were investigating/searching, that might be the only place they felt they could.   Crying or Very sad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: April 27, 2007, 02:36:41 PM »

From Easy/Jossy:

The Dutch apparently are going to stay for quite a while on Paul's property. They have jack-hammers and now brought a public bath to the spot. They set up tents, so that means that they will be there for a longer time than expected. We are still trying to determine if (and when) new arrests will take place. We have a reporter and a photographer on the spot who have orders to stay there as long as the investigative team is there.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 27, 2007, 02:38:21 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
From Easy/Jossy:

The Dutch apparently are going to stay for quite a while on Paul's property. They have jack-hammers and now brought a public bath to the spot. They set up tents, so that means that they will be there for a longer time than expected. We are still trying to determine if (and when) new arrests will take place. We have a reporter and a photographer on the spot who have orders to stay there as long as the investigative team is there.

THANKS Very Happy
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: April 27, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »

From Easy/Jossy:

Hot dayum! This is awsome!

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: April 27, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »

From Easy/Jossy:

Shocked  Jack hammers?   They are serious about this then.

what is a public bath?

Maine, born and raised!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: April 27, 2007, 02:39:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Geeze - i hate typing on this laptop

There are some pictures of thhe VDS and the search at this link

http://www.24ora.com/

Trying to catch up, again...notice the comment on the right:

linda said:

Ahhh.. they are just reconstructing the events, nothing new before they close the case.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: April 27, 2007, 02:39:31 PM »

thanks Jossy, Easy and BT.. so they are not making a show out if this... if they were that concrete would not be touched. they must have some idea that is an area of interest.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: April 27, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »

[[waving]]  HI DKpen

Its good to see you

Maine, born and raised!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: April 27, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
From Easy/Jossy:

what is a public bath?

Port-A-Potty?

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 27, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »

If in fact that Natalee is at the VDS home, it wont be the first time or the last time a criminal stashed a body on their own premises. Sometimes its easier in cases where they don't think anyone will be looking for the missing person.

Could also be that Beth got their too fast for them to make a move to move Natalee and they were stuck..

The one thing that bugs me here, Rob, is that they were searching the dunes three-four days ago. If they had something solid about her being buried at the house it would have to be fresh information or they are purely speculating. It could be that they are searching for articles of clothing, jewelry, drivers license, etc, that may have been buried/hidden around the house.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 27, 2007, 02:41:45 PM »

thanks Jossy, Easy and BT.. so they are not making a show out if this... if they were that concrete would not be touched. they must have some idea that is an area of interest.

Jackhammers. Now that is ballsy!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: April 27, 2007, 02:43:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

The one thing that bugs me here, Rob, is that they were searching the dunes three-four days ago. If they had something solid about her being buried at the house it would have to be fresh information or they are purely speculating. It could be that they are searching for articles of clothing, jewelry, drivers license, etc, that may have been buried/hidden around the house.

Bruddah.. Im not sure they searched the dunes. They seem to have been talking to witnesses and others and getting ready to make a frontal assault on the VDS home when they were ready... and they re ready..LOL

They might have been at the dunes to get familiar with an area that JVDS claims he was at to compare with the cell records.. or to compare with the known time line...???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 27, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
From Easy/Jossy:

what is a public bath?

thanks BT,  I have  never heard it called that.  

Port-A-Potty?

Maine, born and raised!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: April 27, 2007, 02:44:37 PM »

Have a read this right?  There's been som re-arrests?  Don't have much time here.  Can't read all the way back.  If anyone can give me an update, it'd be much appreciated...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 27, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Jackhammers. Now that is ballsy!!!

Maybe that lie Anita told about them digging up the flowers is going to finally come true.

Bet she could just chit about jackhammers, lol!  I hope they crunch up every square inch around that darned pool and just leave it and say they will send check later for repairs.

They should NOT have poured concrete with active investigation in progress, that is kinda ballsy, too.  

But if Paulus is driving around, he is obviously not in custody nor being questioned either one.  That bothers me but he is not allowed on the property to destory anything.  And looks like they might guard it through the night with tents?

Anybody see photo of the tent or tents?  How many are there?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: April 27, 2007, 02:46:47 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Have a read this right?  There's been som re-arrests?  Don't have much time here.  Can't read all the way back.  If anyone can give me an update, it'd be much appreciated...

Paulus is being questioned and they are searching his property with jackhammers.

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2007, 02:46:49 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Hiya, Third! If I've got it right, no word on arrests, but the Sloot home is under search!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 27, 2007, 02:50:30 PM »

Bruddah.. Im not sure they searched the dunes. They seem to have been talking to witnesses and others and getting ready to make a frontal assault on the VDS home when they were ready... and they re ready..LOL

They might have been at the dunes to get familiar with an area that JVDS claims he was at to compare with the cell records.. or to compare with the known time line...???

Have to admit, those jackhammers have renewed my faith, LOL! They are onto something. Interesting idea on why they may have been at the dunes.

Don't know what is under that concrete but if it has anything to do with Natalee, even it it's just a earring, they are sunk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.