March 28, 2024, 04:37:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 147920 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2007, 03:23:28 PM »

Where is Anita these days? Is she with Paulus or with Joran?

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2007, 03:23:47 PM »

It's a great day not to be a van der LOSER.   New look for Joran - THE POUT.   Those jack hammers are going to wipe the smug smirk right off their faces.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: April 27, 2007, 03:24:08 PM »

Quote from: Rob
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

Have to admit, those jackhammers have renewed my faith, LOL! They are onto something. Interesting idea on why they may have been at the dunes.

Don't know what is under that concrete but if it has anything to do with Natalee, even it it's just a earring, they are sunk.

Dayhiker, what else could it be? they are not bring out jack hammers unless they have something substantial. They have to have some type of warrant for this procedure. They could be getting ready to flip that entire house over.

True, they would have to have some reason to suspect something is under the concrete. Could Paulus have been so cocksure to bury her under there knowing his good friends Judge Bob Wit and Ben Voking would protect his grounds from ever being searched? I believe he would.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 27, 2007, 03:24:23 PM »

I knew there was a reason for the killers that wouldn't move from Aruba.  I guess Paulus never wanted that house searched and felt by staying there he could control that..  Well I wonder how many people will fall now that someone is talking..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: April 27, 2007, 03:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Where is Anita these days? Is she with Paulus or with Joran?

trying on new blouses for the DUTCH team  Cool

thats what the porta potty was for

lots of PUKING going on

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 27, 2007, 03:24:52 PM »

Hmm didn't think the sloots were that stupid to hide evidence on the property..But seeing Joran's book tour anything is possible.

Two qutes to ponder..

"The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee  in the garden..Peter De Vries talking about the the restrictions on the ALE search.

former agent Wood says he discovered that, shortly after Natalee disappeared, concrete was poured around the property's pool area.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: April 27, 2007, 03:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Cowboys, lol!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Good one, Patti.

Hey!  Dayhider:

Can you believe this shit?!?!?!?!?

FINALLY![/quote]

Reminds me of the old spiritual "Long Time Comin'", Patti. Bout damn time.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: April 27, 2007, 03:26:58 PM »

Quote from: Dayhiker

Have to admit, those jackhammers have renewed my faith, LOL! They are onto something. Interesting idea on why they may have been at the dunes.

Don't know what is under that concrete but if it has anything to do with Natalee, even it it's just a earring, they are sunk.

Dayhiker, what else could it be? they are not bring out jack hammers unless they have something substantial. They have to have some type of warrant for this procedure. They could be getting ready to flip that entire house over.

True, they would have to have some reason to suspect something is under the concrete. Could Paulus have been so cocksure to bury her under there knowing his good friends Judge Bob Wit and Ben Voking would protect his grounds from ever being searched? I believe he would.

I agree... and there has to be good cause to barge into someones back
yard with a jack-hammer.

They know something!

It's sad... but I hope they find her.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: April 27, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »

ya'll need to slow down so I can catch up  Laughing

I wonder if hammer likes the sound of the jackhammer?  Very Happy I bet so with this one! word is that the family did receive some good news earlier this week but no confimation of what good news, but praying it's related

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »

You know what I can't stop thinking about? That Deepak has appeared to be a deeply unhappy and discontented young man for quite a while now, and that he might very well be feeling betrayed by the VDS family. Maybe enough to tell someone what he knows?

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:23 PM »

has medlay made any stupid comments today

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:26 PM »

They might find more than just a crime against Natalee but I do believe there were others and thats why they felt protected.. I do believe that a lot of people are very nervous right now.. I bet a lot of people are trying to distance their selves from the Sloots right now..
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
mmmmmmmmm...

i feel DELICIOUS  Cool

This may very ell be the funniest thing I have ever seen posted on SM...ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 27, 2007, 03:28:45 PM »

Do you mean Rick Smid?  He's the one that let them all our of jail!!  I hope he's going down too!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 27, 2007, 03:29:03 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I knew there was a reason for the killers that wouldn't move from Aruba.  I guess Paulus never wanted that house searched and felt by staying there he could control that..  Well I wonder how many people will fall now that someone is talking..

Terry hi!  Good point
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: April 27, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "robots"
mmmmmmmmm...

i feel DELICIOUS  Cool

This may very ell be the funniest thing I have ever seen posted on SM...ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still chuckling myself

Wink  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: April 27, 2007, 03:30:08 PM »

I guess today is a day you don't want to look under too many rocks, you will find a lot of rats and roaches hiding today on that island..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: April 27, 2007, 03:30:24 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
You know what I can't stop thinking about? That Deepak has appeared to be a deeply unhappy and discontented young man for quite a while now, and that he might very well be feeling betrayed by the VDS family. Maybe enough to tell someone what he knows?

....and implicate himself in the rape? BT he's a huge dumbass, but he cant be that dumb.. can he?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 27, 2007, 03:30:54 PM »

Gotta wonder.... if evidence supporting this search has been in the hands of authorities all along (ALE, Prosecutor, maybe even Dutch), and it was decided that they may as well go ahead and bring down the slooty toots before Aruba fully sinks into the ocean?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: April 27, 2007, 03:31:08 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ya'll need to slow down so I can catch up  Laughing

I wonder if hammer likes the sound of the jackhammer?  Very Happy I bet so with this one! word is that the family did receive some good news earlier this week but no confimation of what good news, but praying it's related

Thanks for sharing that Nonesuche. Good to see you  Cool

I know -- I came back from errands and had 10 pages to catch up Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.