April 25, 2024, 08:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148418 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: April 27, 2007, 04:34:51 PM »

The prosecutor had to present the Judge with newevidence that gave the police probable cause that NH or some physical item related to her disapearance was at the Sloot residence. There is no other wayto obtain a search warrant. We need to see the document presented to the Judge that authorized the search and seizure.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 27, 2007, 04:36:05 PM »

Per MF at FOB when asked if there is verification if Joran has been detained yet:

No, no information on that status, but for now I pretty sure the KPLD team is double checking the work done by the ALE/FBI and Dutch investigators in the past to make sure everything was done or things that might have been overlooked.

A tree in the garden was pulled out and checked if there was nothing under it and are currently digging outside the property for evidences.

They also have been using three search dogs for any evidence that could still be there after 2 years.

My comment:
So they aren't done yet  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 27, 2007, 04:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
The prosecutor had to present the Judge with newevidence that gave the police probable cause that NH or some physical item related to her disapearance was at the Sloot residence. There is no other wayto obtain a search warrant. We need to see the document presented to the Judge that authorized the search and seizure.

You're right Spock.  Sounds very logical to me.  Only problem is, it's a warrant issued in Aruba.  And, since when did we start to associate logic with the Aruban judicial system?

I think someone needs to get in touch w/Arlene and ask her!  Oh, and tell her to call me when she's done...Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 27, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB when asked if there is verification if Joran has been detained yet:

No, no information on that status, but for now I pretty sure the KPLD team is double checking the work done by the ALE/FBI and Dutch investigators in the past to make sure everything was done or things that might have been overlooked.

A tree in the garden was pulled out and checked if there was nothing under it and are currently digging outside the property for evidences.

They also have been using three search dogs for any evidence that could still be there after 2 years.

My comment:

Is there 2-way contact with MF?  If so, can we check into what "evidence" was presented to obtain such a warrant?

I'm a little concerned with this post myself, as it begins to insinuate that they are combing over things done in the past to possibly close this case as "unsolved" with justification...
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: April 27, 2007, 04:41:14 PM »

Yep - and it had to be pretty credible information - wouldn't you think?  I mean this doesn't seem like a quick once over.  

I figure it is a little more than just a new witness talking....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 27, 2007, 04:41:36 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

My comment:

Is there 2-way contact with MF?  If so, can we check into what "evidence" was presented to obtain such a warrant?

I'm a little concerned with this post myself, as it begins to insinuate that they are combing over things done in the past to possibly close this case as "unsolved" with justification...

You have got to be kidding?  There is no such thing as 2-way contact between a "monkey" and MF.  Laughing
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: April 27, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »

My comment:

I am very skeptical of MF's info here... So far, with KLPD on the island, we haven't heard a peep - they have been VERY closed lipped....Why would they give out this type of info - this early in the search?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: April 27, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »

oh 3rd,
i think you need an arlene intervention or exorcism
 Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: April 27, 2007, 04:43:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Per MF at FOB:

UPDATE:

They searched everywhere with equipments, in the house with dogs, took few documents, search up and down Joran's appartment, check for the cement (Wabbi...) the pool area cement, the cesspool that was already broken once in the past and yet.....

NOTHING.

Oh really.  Makes me wonder.

San-
I believe he is telling the truth about the cistern - cesspool.. it was broken into in the past IIRC.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2007, 04:45:05 PM »

Seems likely the prosecutor must have a witness that claims to have seen NH enter the sloot residence. DK did make that statement two years ago, I assume they must have more now.

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: April 27, 2007, 04:45:17 PM »

Spock- EXACTLY!

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: April 27, 2007, 04:46:08 PM »

Seems likely the prosecutor must have a witness that claims to have seen NH enter the sloot residence. DK did make that statement two years ago, I assume they must have more now.

yep

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: April 27, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Spock- EXACTLY!

Hey Rob...........

How Ya Doin .............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: April 27, 2007, 04:49:13 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

yep

or someone saw an ITEM that could be related to the case at the VDS home and alerted the Authorities or they heard Paulus in the Wiretapped conversations admit there was a piece of evidence located there... I'd go with the first choice.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: April 27, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Spock- EXACTLY!

Hey Rob...........

Cool

Widget- I'm terrific... how are you my friend? Hows the family?

+++

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 27, 2007, 04:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
oh 3rd,
i think you need an arlene intervention or exorcism
 Laughing

You ain't kidding!  No matter how hard I try, and can't shake her!!  She'll always be "special" to me...
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: April 27, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Spock- EXACTLY!

Hey Rob...........

Cool

Widget- I'm terrific... how are you my friend? Hows the family?

They Are Getting Bigger By The Day .........

Long Time No See .....

Good To See Ya Here ...........

Maybe Natalees Drivers License Popped Up ................

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 27, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »

My comment:

You have got to be kidding?  There is no such thing as 2-way contact between a "monkey" and MF.  Laughing

Do you know something Klass? Shocked Or are you just joking with us?

If you are-quit doing that! Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 27, 2007, 04:53:24 PM »

Monkeys:

just got this:

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3048643&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

in my inbox and was very excited.

I knew I could come here and get the latest.

So, the entire search is done?  They didn't find anything?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: April 27, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

My comment:

I am very skeptical of MF's info here... So far, with KLPD on the island, we haven't heard a peep - they have been VERY closed lipped....Why would they give out this type of info - this early in the search?

That's what I was thinking.  All of a sudden, we get info?  Trust me, I'm hoping against hope that there's something to this.  But, I remember hearing there was "something to" the supposed missing Coroner van Chicago video, and then...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.