April 19, 2024, 06:04:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148353 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: April 27, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Its nice to see everyone is still here and I assume like me, we never left..

Terry,
 GREAT to see you and hope all is well  Wink
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 27, 2007, 09:18:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Rob"
Greta will proolly pimp the news today until the last 4 minutes of her show. she's famous for that. So you wont hear anything til like 10:56pm

Yeah - but I have to listen to her for the full hour as it takes me that long to get used to her speech and understand what she is saying   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Me too.....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 27, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »

Art here's what happened. He was tracking a fugitive from American Justice and he tracked this guy to an Island off the coast of Iran .. kind of like Aruba for Muslims (except no drugs, rape juice or bikinis)...and this guy he was tracking killed an Iranian Asylum operative. He killed the guy in the US and ran from justice. He killed him in like 1980. The guy admits he did it and for some reason they decided to go after him. I don't know why they went after him. We have no extradition treaty or normalized relations.. so they think he was abducted...but he was involved in Natalee's case.

BTW, not that it really matters, but the Swiss are handling the diplomacy on this one.

Okay, so he is alive? Good. I hope we get him back home safe and sound!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: April 27, 2007, 09:18:42 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB:

Wow MF it is quite apparent that Paul was really really really really worried and nervous about all that was going on. It was just too much of a circus for him and I guess considering all the MONKEYS that must have been out of their cages today anticiapting the worst - not a bad idea to go back to work and have a productive day.

Anticipating the WORST ? The worst already happened.
If they find Natalee or evidence to charge ppl or to find her, how could that be the worst. The Sloots have not lost anything that had any value.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »

SLOW DOWN!!!!

I can't catch up.  I am so behind...WOW!  I am exhausted just trying to follow everything.  I think I need roller skates tonight.  Smile
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:06 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
SunFreak Prayers and hugs for you and Cherokee.  Hope she is home with her Momma soon.

Artcolley Say hello to SeaMonkey from me, please.  Hope she is well.

NM you are not the only Monkey that has shed tears with this news today.

HI Tibro! I'll say hi to SeaMonkey!!!
She's been busy lately..getting ready for a surgery on May 10th and tying up loose ends prior to the day.  She really enjoys your Australia thread in the lounge!!!!

Prayers for SeaMonkey's surgery and early recovery.  Will be thinking of her and sending lots of Aussie hugs.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: April 27, 2007, 09:20:40 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
SLOW DOWN!!!!

I can't catch up.  I am so behind...WOW!  I am exhausted just trying to follow everything.  I think I need roller skates tonight.  Smile

LOL Lalas.. you need skates with Turbo Wink  Hurry up will yah!  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: April 27, 2007, 09:21:23 PM »

Quote from: Kat_Gram
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB:

Wow MF it is quite apparent that Paul was really really really really worried and nervous about all that was going on. It was just too much of a circus for him and I guess considering all the MONKEYS that must have been out of their cages today anticiapting the worst - not a bad idea to go back to work and have a productive day.

Anticipating the WORST ? The worst already happened.
If they find Natalee or evidence to charge ppl or to find her, how could that be the worst. The Sloots have not lost anything that had any value.
[/u]
[/color]
That says it all!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: April 27, 2007, 09:21:27 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr,

Its been super hot here in West Palm Beach and no water but lots of gators in the ponds outside my house.. I had to grab a lab today that was swimming in the pond and I put him in my garage thinking it was my neighbors dog but after calling her, she told me nope not her dog.. Well I went out to the garage and the puppy licked my on the face and then took off, I just hope it goes home and stay away from the ponds.. I mean there has to be about 10 large gators in the two ponds that surround my house..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: April 27, 2007, 09:24:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
SLOW DOWN!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 27, 2007, 09:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "*******"
So I guess Anita is gonna have to update her book>? Where the sloots staying tonight anyway? Rudy Croes house?

Hey *******!!!

I'm not possitive... But Joran is in the Netherlands, where it was rumored
that he is being detained.  Anita is also in the Netherlands, unless that was
her in front of the out-house that is sitting in her front yard?!?!?!

And Paulus... my guess is that he is in an interrogation room under the
bright lights, sweating like a pig.

Klaas may know more...

Word is Joran was not detained.  He was spotted in Amsterdam.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »

Just a quick hello to all!! Catching up and saying my prayers!!
I have to work all day tomorrow and won't be near a computer...I will be going NUTS wondering what is happening!! J4N!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »

you monks wanna hear something .. ahhh.. how do I even put this....something strange? its about the case.

YES

you heard about that FBI guy that was missing or abducted in Iran right?

He was the agent on Aruba and gave TJ Ward 4 informants. This guy was the person that handled SA and DC...I'm not totally sure if he was a unit or bureau chief but it sounds like it.

He was involved in Natalee's case according to TJ.

Whenever I read something that is a remote link to this case as the above report, I remember Beth's statement (I think) that we would all be amazed just how far reaching this whole case goes.  I know I have not got the wording correct but I am sure it was similar.

I think Aruba should think very very carefully prior to closing the Natalee Holloway case.  All their dirty little secrets will be exposed ... Natalee Holloway's will have nothing to lose.

Janet

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'

TWITTY: ... these three kids are predators. If they let them walk on this island after what Beth and I know, there's a lot of information that we have that we cannot share, because it would jeopardize the investigation. But if they let them walk, we can share it. And it would be devastating.  The United States, the world will be amazed.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well, and I met with Prime Minister Oduber.
I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh, absolutely. And I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
SLOW DOWN!!!!

You could run faster if you put down that book  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »

So I guess Anita is gonna have to update her book>? Where the sloots staying tonight anyway? Rudy Croes house?

Hey *******!!!

Klaas may know more...

Hi  Very Happy

Anita is in the NL eh? Helping Juron with his Book Tour?? Lets hope they are all detained over the long weekend..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 27, 2007, 09:25:51 PM »

Hey *******!!!

Klaas may know more...

spotted?  as in spotted by an angry mob and chased down???

(we can hope)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: April 27, 2007, 09:26:18 PM »

Hey *******!!!

Klaas may know more...

wasn't he supposed to be questioned? Was Paulus actually questioned today or just served a warrant...does anyone know for sure?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 27, 2007, 09:26:38 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Klaas wrote:
Word is Joran was not detained. He was spotted in Amsterdam.

Now we know where Joran is peddling his book of lies..in the RED LIGHT DISTRICT   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: April 27, 2007, 09:27:11 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Angiex911dsptchr,

Its been super hot here in West Palm Beach and no water but lots of gators in the ponds outside my house.. I had to grab a lab today that was swimming in the pond and I put him in my garage thinking it was my neighbors dog but after calling her, she told me nope not her dog.. Well I went out to the garage and the puppy licked my on the face and then took off, I just hope it goes home and stay away from the ponds.. I mean there has to be about 10 large gators in the two ponds that surround my house..

I am not Angie but Terry that is so sad. I hope the doggie stays away from there. Labs love the water.

Off topic but did your toenail ever come off?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: April 27, 2007, 09:27:18 PM »

SLOW DOWN!!!!

Hey LaLa's Mom!!!

You're going to look like a car hop at A & W with roller skates and that
tablet and pen!!!!

Wow!!!  This is FUN!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.