April 26, 2024, 01:30:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 148430 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 27, 2007, 09:28:29 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "*******"
So I guess Anita is gonna have to update her book>? Where the sloots staying tonight anyway? Rudy Croes house?

Hey *******!!!

I'm not possitive... But Joran is in the Netherlands, where it was rumored
that he is being detained.  Anita is also in the Netherlands, unless that was
her in front of the out-house that is sitting in her front yard?!?!?!

And Paulus... my guess is that he is in an interrogation room under the
bright lights, sweating like a pig.

Klaas may know more...

Word is Joran was not detained.  He was spotted in Amsterdam.

wasn't he supposed to be questioned? Was Paulus actually questioned today or just served a warrant...does anyone know for sure?

PVDS spoke with investigators today...that's all I know.  

You can watch the report in English from this link:

http://www.coolaruba.com/
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 27, 2007, 09:28:50 PM »

Everything we have seen about Paulus and his actions, he is a control freak and would never leave the house unless he was told too..  He is making phone calls to see who he still has control over and I do believe that most are not returning his calls tonight..
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 27, 2007, 09:28:56 PM »

Thanks Tamikosmom, that is the statement I remember, but Jug said it not Beth.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 27, 2007, 09:29:32 PM »

Word is Joran was not detained. He was spotted in Amsterdam. Posted:By Klaas

Ahh Ok..Thx.. Confused I dont think there will be any private convos from Holland to Aruba though..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 27, 2007, 09:29:33 PM »

Quote from: Sam
Quote from: "terryd270"
Angiex911dsptchr,

Its been super hot here in West Palm Beach and no water but lots of gators in the ponds outside my house.. I had to grab a lab today that was swimming in the pond and I put him in my garage thinking it was my neighbors dog but after calling her, she told me nope not her dog.. Well I went out to the garage and the puppy licked my on the face and then took off, I just hope it goes home and stay away from the ponds.. I mean there has to be about 10 large gators in the two ponds that surround my house..

I am not Angie but Terry that is so sad. I hope the doggie stays away from there. Labs love the water.

Off topic but did your toenail ever come off?[/quote]

Shocked
 Laughing  I'd say that's pretty far off topic  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: April 27, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

So I guess Anita is gonna have to update her book>? Where the sloots staying tonight anyway? Rudy Croes house?

Hey *******!!!

Klaas may know more...

wasn't he supposed to be questioned? Was Paulus actually questioned today or just served a warrant...does anyone know for sure?

PVDS spoke with investigators today...that's all I know.  

You can watch the report in English from this link:

http://www.coolaruba.com/

I saw that earlier!! Just so excited...my thoughts are not together!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 27, 2007, 09:32:02 PM »

ok...one more quickier question...I know they are done for the night...searching that is...but does it appear they are coming back? Are the tents and such still up does anyone know?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: April 27, 2007, 09:32:32 PM »

Hey *******!!!

Klaas may know more...

that's pretty far from his school. and gateway(airport) to anywhere eu and aruba

Terry great to see you and Annie

Thanks Beans, Angie, Tib, Jill High Five!

Rob wild story.

LaLas, I've been home alone all day, and yet I feel like I've been in a room full of Monkeys and almost all talked out!
How did we do this in 2005!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: April 27, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »

Everything we have seen about Paulus and his actions, he is a control freak and would never leave the house unless he was told too..  He is making phone calls to see who he still has control over and I do believe that most are not returning his calls tonight..

Terry, I agree with this...I'd be afraid to answer his phone calls for fear his phone might be tapped! Talk about wanting to avoid the circus! And then there's Anita, who apparently thrives on the circus Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: April 27, 2007, 09:33:46 PM »

NM!
Here you go!  Wink

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/nm4.gif
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 27, 2007, 09:33:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
SunFreak Prayers and hugs for you and Cherokee.  Hope she is home with her Momma soon.

Thanks and a big glad to see you again!

I think I may have a lawyer already.  Will know more next week.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 27, 2007, 09:34:03 PM »

Terry - did you see all those smoochies I left for you on the board this morning?  Laughing

smooch  smooch  smooch

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 27, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Rob"

Art here's what happened. He was tracking a fugitive from American Justice and he tracked this guy to an Island off the coast of Iran .. kind of like Aruba for Muslims (except no drugs, rape juice or bikinis)...and this guy he was tracking killed an Iranian Asylum operative. He killed the guy in the US and ran from justice. He killed him in like 1980. The guy admits he did it and for some reason they decided to go after him. I don't know why they went after him. We have no extradition treaty or normalized relations.. so they think he was abducted...but he was involved in Natalee's case.

BTW, not that it really matters, but the Swiss are handling the diplomacy on this one.

Okay, so he is alive? Good. I hope we get him back home safe and sound!
Sorry I didn't reply sooner... it is unknown.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 27, 2007, 09:34:49 PM »

ok...one more quickier question...I know they are done for the night...searching that is...but does it appear they are coming back? Are the tents and such still up does anyone know?

MF just posted at FOB that they may come back tomorrow.  I don't think anyone knows for sure.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 27, 2007, 09:34:54 PM »

Yes when I was playing tennis.. Both of them came off, but they are back now..  I know I would of kept the puppy but it had tags on it and it was ready to go home.. It ran up to me and licked me on the face while I was trying to read its tags and then it took off..  I think that we might find out more than what happen to Natalee but that others might of had the same thing done in the past..  I believe that Island was the playground of some very bad and evil people..
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 27, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Hey *******!!!

Klaas may know more...

that's pretty far from his school. and gateway(airport) to anywhere eu and aruba

Terry great to see you and Annie

Thanks Beans, Angie, Tib, Jill High Five!

Rob wild story.

LaLas, I've been home alone all day, and yet I feel like I've been in a room full of Monkeys and almost all talked out!
How did we do this in 2005!

so, is he done with school yet?  or is school still in session for him?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: April 27, 2007, 09:36:19 PM »

Quote from: memphis
Quote from: "Sam"
Angiex911dsptchr,

Its been super hot here in West Palm Beach and no water but lots of gators in the ponds outside my house.. I had to grab a lab today that was swimming in the pond and I put him in my garage thinking it was my neighbors dog but after calling her, she told me nope not her dog.. Well I went out to the garage and the puppy licked my on the face and then took off, I just hope it goes home and stay away from the ponds.. I mean there has to be about 10 large gators in the two ponds that surround my house..

I am not Angie but Terry that is so sad. I hope the doggie stays away from there. Labs love the water.

Off topic but did your toenail ever come off?[/quote]

Shocked
 Laughing  I'd say that's pretty far off topic  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Now Memphis be honest, don't you really want to know?  Laughing

Just a swinging with the tribe
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: April 27, 2007, 09:37:54 PM »

Just got off the phone with the cuz.  She is out of the state on a trip and not at a computer or tv.  She is very excited that this is happening and is hoping like some of us that this is serious and not for show.  I'm supposed to call her after Greta and let her know what is said.  I assured her I was glued to the computer and tv and would report any progress.  I'll be glad to send her the monkeys good wishes or any messages!  I'm trying to keep up myself! I think I'm like Lala's and need skates!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: April 27, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!! Something is going on.  I can tell with all the monkeys in the cage tonight.  Ok, where do I need to start to get caught up or can someone give me a summary?  TIA
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: April 27, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Terry, I agree with this...I'd be afraid to answer his phone calls for fear his phone might be tapped! Talk about wanting to avoid the circus! And then there's Anita, who apparently thrives on the circus Shocked

Mishy - Anita IS the circus

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.