April 19, 2024, 01:13:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 194890 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2006, 12:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blah"
Ok, so I just read something about this new witness stating there he saw Joran use some kind of cable that was in the water, and when the police checked it out, there really was a cable there.

Is there any more details about this, that is all I know about it, never heard of it before.

That's what JQK said last night on Nancy Grace and that's all we know.

so we dont know if they checked it for any kind of trace evidence? Nancy let him spill the beans on this this with no follow up questions?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2006, 12:26:01 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
Quote from: "blah"
Ok, so I just read something about this new witness stating there he saw Joran use some kind of cable that was in the water, and when the police checked it out, there really was a cable there.

Is there any more details about this, that is all I know about it, never heard of it before.

is this the same guy with the ''alledged'' oondom,,,?  You'd think they'd seize it a little quicker then this,, regardless what country it's in...

i'd bet he meets with an ''unfortunate demise'' in jail before this is over....

We know the "cable" was sent to NFI for testing a long time ago and no word back on it.  Also, no confirmation of other evidence like a condom or piece of clothing.

According to JQK it appears he's being detained because he's illegal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2006, 12:26:44 PM »

OK, now I really have to get working - back to lurking.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2006, 12:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

We know the "cable" was sent to NFI for testing a long time ago and no word back on it.  Also, no confirmation of other evidence like a condom or piece of clothing.

According to JQK it appears he's being detained because he's illegal.

didn't JQK also mention a piece of pipe?  So how many piees of evidence are there?

a piece of pipe?
a piece of cable, sent to the NFI nearly 2 months ago
a condom, who know where?
a piece of clothing that Beth would recognize, but hasn't see yet?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2006, 12:36:57 PM »

Hi everyone!

Easy, that is one funny joke but how wicked too  Laughing  Laughing you have to duck and run after that one!

Sunny, can I have a mimosa pretty please?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2006, 12:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi everyone!

Easy, that is one funny joke but how wicked too  Laughing  Laughing you have to duck and run after that one!

I thought we were having theme jokes today! lol

Well, I think it is close enough for lunch!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2006, 12:45:34 PM »

Easy,

theme jokes, I did need the laugh. this is pretty risque for me to post but I have a birthday in a few weeks so oh well -- I can stand in the shower with my arms over my head and feel 21 again  Laughing  Laughing

sigh, the ravages of time.........SO unfair for us girls !! Hey, why don't we measure some droop on the guys?  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2006, 12:50:26 PM »

Hi everyone!

Coming right up!!!  You get a double!!! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2006, 12:51:24 PM »

Nice to see ya, None.  How's Mr. None?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2006, 12:55:12 PM »

Easy,

theme jokes, I did need the laugh. this is pretty risque for me to post but I have a birthday in a few weeks so oh well -- I can stand in the shower with my arms over my head and feel 21 again  Laughing  Laughing

sigh, the ravages of time.........SO unfair for us girls !! Hey, why don't we measure some droop on the guys? Wink  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Wink

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2006, 12:55:43 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Nice to see ya, None.  How's Mr. None?

Hi Peaches-

It's great to see you posting so much and feeling a bit better, I have a special Peaches prayer I say every night now !

He's holding his own, had a really rough week but he's a fighter, only two more radiation sessions and one week of chemo -- then two weeks off!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I realize I am naive and generally believe that people are who they tell me they are.  I've always been upright and honest, as a person.  I really believe most of the people in this forum are, also.   Very Happy   Anyway, I read this article http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/06/did_nvidia_hire_an_a.html and thought I would pass it along.  

It's made me think twice about some posters on this and other boards, and encouraged me to not react as quickly to inflammatory ideas or those I disagree with.  I have a tendency to respond too quickly sometimes when people offer ideas that are just "out there."  I need to stop, think, and respond rationally, or not at all.  Now that the judge's decision is due, we might find more "trolls," and we see people actually paid to promote certain points of view on the message boards.  Abhorrent to me as this is, it was an eye-opener to realize that it does occur.  Just passing along the ideas.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2006, 12:59:24 PM »

None, good to see you here today.  Peaches, my friend, how are you this morning?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2006, 12:59:34 PM »

None, what did you think of the cottage cheese stuff I sent ya?  My DH knows the big ole scientific explanation, some thing about sulphur based protein, yada, yada, yada.  I eat that stuff every single day..usually while reading here first thing in the morning.  He's convinced it's good for my immune system.... and that's important since chemo just kicks your butt. Anyway, y'all are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2006, 01:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
None, good to see you here today.  Peaches, my friend, how are you this morning?

I'm excellent.  The weather is lovely.  I'm not too busy at work and I'm here with y'all.  Who could ask for anything more?

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2006, 01:03:08 PM »

Hi AZlady-

That is good advice, some things I've had to learn the hard way  Laughing

Peaches-

First of all, I am a big believer in diet and I also LOVE cottage cheese ! I began changing his diet right away, I also have an email I'll forward to you from someone who employs a macrobiotic diet and was just told she's NED !!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2006, 01:06:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning Monkeys.  I realize I am naive and generally believe that people are who they tell me they are.  I've always been upright and honest, as a person.  I really believe most of the people in this forum are, also.   Very Happy   Anyway, I read this article http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/06/did_nvidia_hire_an_a.html and thought I would pass it along.  

It's made me think twice about some posters on this and other boards, and encouraged me to not react as quickly to inflammatory ideas or those I disagree with.  I have a tendency to respond too quickly sometimes when people offer ideas that are just "out there."  I need to stop, think, and respond rationally, or not at all.  Now that the judge's decision is due, we might find more "trolls," and we see people actually paid to promote certain points of view on the message boards.  Abhorrent to me as this is, it was an eye-opener to realize that it does occur.  Just passing along the ideas.

I have no doubt this happens a lot! Some posters are very subtle about posting positive posts and gaining trust -- then they start slowly slipping in little elements and doubts to pursuade some on the fence.  This was an effective tactic in the first few months -- most of us see right through it now!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2006, 01:06:27 PM »

Afternoon, Monkeys.

Good to see you here, Peaches, and wishing you the best for your upcoming treatments.  You do have the right attitude.

None, glad to hear Mr. None is holding his own.  You know we hold you both up in prayer as we do Peaches.

Jacqui, thanks so much for the transcriptions and prayers for Uncle Mike.  I think of you often and am interested in following this to its finale.

Beachwego, so good to see you here.

Yes, Klaas is the best.  I don't know if Darleen's tiara would fit Klaas but she certainly is worthy.

Good to see Spooky back here, but where is our Snoopy?  Vacationing, still I bet.

Easy, you really can get a good idea of what transpired on Rita's program if you read Jacqui's transcripts.  She and San deserve our undying gratitutde for these great transripts they do.

Anna, I hope your children will be fine in the DC area.  I understand about the dogs and fireworks.  We always had to bring ours inside although she was an outside dog who hated the confines except during fireworks and electrical storms.

I see Sunny is serving up from the bar.  I thought she had skipped out on us.

Mermaid is doing the cooking, the fireworks and Sunny serving the drinks.  How good is that!

Blah, I think you know as much as we.  Just one of those little "clues" that JQK dropped.

Nancy was great, and yes, I agree with all, Bo was doing his job but he probably was thinking of the horrific events Natalee suffered at the hands of big Baby Huey, and how his own little girls could have been the victim.  The ABC producer should have been arrested for obstruction and assault.

Greta is following orders from her friends, Steve Cohen, Steve Brille and a certain Dutch attorney who runs an opposing, lying blog via his own mother where MedleyRelay is the star author of phony letters.

Mrs. Red, I like those glass percolators also.  I broke my last one.  I have one of those French press thingies that we got years ago and one of my children who is not a regular coffee drinker always gets it out and makes coffee when here.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »

What in the hell do we even have a goddam Senate for?  What a group of incompetant usless bunch of trash.  These morons cannot get anything done. Nothing.  Not even when they (Dems AND Reps) both want the same outcome in the end.

Both parties want to make burning the flag a punshiable offense.  But, because they cannot decide if it should be through a law or through a constitutional amendment, nothing happens.  So, because this group of idiots cannot come to an agreement on something as simple as making it a punishable offense to byurn a flag, it is still legal to do so on the very soil that thousands and thousands of real heros died to defend that very same flag.

What a disgrace.  What a waste of time, space, and our tax dollars on these freaking morons.

These jagoffs cant get a friggen thing done and it boils my blood.  sorry.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2006, 01:08:08 PM »

None and Peaches, what we put in our bodies does have a huge effect on our wellness, doesn't it?  Now, why can't we do something about that while we are well, instead of waiting till we aren't well to act?  I'm a terrible example of that--sitting here drinking a PepsiOne and just finished breakfast of eggs and toast with butter.  I need a guard who only lets me put the right things in my mouth and whips me until I exercise enough!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.