April 24, 2024, 11:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 195902 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2006, 01:58:54 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Thanks, AZLADY; and ya'll are all my witnesses--I am only LOANING her (I mean Nonesasha) that tiara!!!!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2006, 01:59:10 PM »

I know I am who I say I am!  That's messed up how some companies would hire "actors" to push product on message boards.  It's a definiote breach of trust if you ask me! Oh, BTW...has anyone tried the new chicken sandwich at McDonalds?  Wink
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2006, 01:59:20 PM »

Hi Darleen!

Its getting dark outside and I need to run but wanted say hi and have a great time..

td
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2006, 02:00:27 PM »

Good morning everyone!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2006, 02:01:54 PM »

I think everyone here is a person that I would like to know personally and I can say that there are many on other sites that really makes me think about who they might be..  Have a great day Anna, AZLady, Jacqueline, KatzHome, Kimmy53, kuoka, Ono, SunnyinTX, tcumom, thirdstrike, Tylergal, wreck and everyone else I missed..  It looks like rain soon..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2006, 02:02:55 PM »

I need to run, too.  Have to do some shopping to make a special meal tonight for Mr. AZ who returns from a 10 day trip to Oregon.  I've been very lonely, but he'll be home tonight, so hurrah!  I may not be online much tonight, but I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow (after he leaves for work!)   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2006, 02:03:17 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Nonesasha, Hello!!!  And, don't you worry, you can wear that tiara with a clear conscience---I didn't say anything about who might deserve it most, I said who wants it most!! Laughing And, anyway, Klaasend knows I hate brownosing.  Oh, and Klaasend, you do an OK job; you know where the tiaras are kept if you want one (just let her wear the biggest one Rolling Eyes ; you don't want to have to bother editing any Southern cussing).   Oh yes she does.... Wink

Sunny, I am so sorry to hear about your arm. Sad  The good news is that it has a lot of time to heal before we need to get started organizing this house. Very Happy   Why don't you go ahead and look into flights out here for this fall?! hahahaha....darleen I will start looking...eeerrrr next week!!!

I can't believe how much I'll miss ya'll.  Best wishes to each one of you.  You know, that line that Shakespeare wrote especially in case I ever needed it, the one about parting, is so true.  And, why, oh why, I wonder if my husband wanted to take me on some spectacular trip, didn't he choose the Orient---that's where all the best pearls are!!!!  You will have a great trip with that VERY SMART husband of yours!!!

See ya'll this fall (and if ya'll start planning my return party, ya'll might want to remember my fondness for pearls; they also make a nice hostess gift, Sunny--even though I've invited you to help me organize this place, which might be considered work and a favor to me, I will technically be hostessing, and I know that you understand that line of thinking.  Laughing )
 Of course I do.....I am serving mimosas...I am sure you want your in a crystal glass !!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey everyone!  Hope all are having a good day...

Hi TS.....yes it's a good day....and yours???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2006, 02:04:34 PM »

DARLEEN,
Have a wonderful trip!  Maybe you can go to an internet cafe some time and log in to check on us monkeys back home if time permits.  I think you will be having too nice a time to miss us much, however.   Wink But just a thought in case you need a SM fix while in Europe.  We are only a log on away.  
 Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2006, 02:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Good morning everyone!

Hi Katz!!   How are you today!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey everyone!  Hope all are having a good day...

Hi TS.....yes it's a good day....and yours???

My day is great...thanks for asking!!  Well, knees are a little sore.  But, other then that...Wink

What's the word in here?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »

Terry, anyway you could possibly run out and do a rain dance for us while you are getting rain.  We need it so bad.  We were fortunate to get about an inch over the weekend, but more rain is needed.

I don't even mind if I see a nude squirrel dancing, just for the rain. Laughing

We wub you!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2006, 02:06:59 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I think everyone here is a person that I would like to know personally and I can say that there are many on other sites that really makes me think about who they might be..  Have a great day Anna, AZLady, Jacqueline, KatzHome, Kimmy53, kuoka, Ono, SunnyinTX, tcumom, thirdstrike, Tylergal, wreck and everyone else I missed..  It looks like rain soon..

Thanks terryd!  I agree that there are so many wonderful genuine people on this site.  Feels kinda like family!

Hi Katz - good to see you.

Darleen - have a wonderful time!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2006, 02:07:15 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"

Bye terry....hurry back...and thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Terry, anyway you could possibly run out and do a rain dance for us while you are getting rain.  We need it so bad.  We were fortunate to get about an inch over the weekend, but more rain is needed.

I don't even mind if I see a nude squirrel dancing, just for the rain. Laughing

We wub you!

Oh Please take some of ours.................

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2006, 02:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I need to run, too.  Have to do some shopping to make a special meal tonight for Mr. AZ who returns from a 10 day trip to Oregon.  I've been very lonely, but he'll be home tonight, so hurrah!  I may not be online much tonight, but I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow (after he leaves for work!)   Laughing

see ya later tater!!  have a good evening Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2006, 02:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Beleive it or not Terry... after trying a zillion different coffee makers... the percolator is my fav... makes the best tasting coffee!!

Hummmm oh yeah...  I'll have to try one of those ~ maybe this winter...

I really love the Hamilton Beach Brew Station Coffee Maker that my sister bought me ~ yah, yeah...  I know...  almost EVERYTHING I have ~ my sister bought me!  She's the best!

And the coffee I like best ~ my sister gave me a bag of it ~  Laughing ~ I've been grinding beans ~ but it's a big of already ground coffee ~ it's sold at Marshalls ~ and it's called Cupper's Choice "Freshly Roasted" Carmel Crunch ~ and it comes in different flavors....  Online it can be ordered full bean or ground...

RONA Inc. • Atlanta, GA • http://www.ronainc.com/

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2006, 02:12:26 PM »

Yes, Sunny, crystal, of course; I knew you'd understand.  And, thank God, you said you're going to look into those flights next week, instead of tomorrow, because I've heard that tomorrow never comes!! Laughing

And, thanks, Anna; I'll hold that thought!

OK, I'd better get busy (just in case they're wrong about tomorrow...).  Tyler, yes, that's the line Shakespeare wrote especially for me to use in this situation; parting is sweet sorrow...
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2006, 02:12:57 PM »

Oh, and bye, Terry!!  Stay safe!!!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I recently retired my old coffee maker.  It worked fine, but the coffee started tasting funky and the vinigar thing did not seem to help any longer.

Who is doing what for the 4th of July?

Every 4th of July we have a party at my house.  All the family and friends come over.  From our deck we can watch 3 different fireworks shows as long as the weather permits and it's not too overcast.  So July 4th in the afternoon, I won't be around much!  Laughing

I hope you have a wonderful day, Klaas!  My sister used to have a party every year at her house ~ but has gotten away from it...  Next year ~ if we're all off on Wednesday, like we are now ~ maybe I can talk her into having a party again...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.