April 24, 2024, 10:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196003 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2006, 02:14:45 PM »

Oh, my!   Shocked

So many interesting and clever posts by all my Monkeys!  Such thoughtful topics and insightful comments!  

Even if it is somebody's "job" to post a certain way, I still take it personally if it is to me they are posting.  VERY personally.   Wink    
From the other side I think I have encountered both along the way, the
true believers and the paid shills.  

About this steel cable--I think that is the metal to which Dave was referring instead of any kind of a pipe.  Don't know how he could have swam with weighted body.  ???

Is this the area where there is supposed to be a sandbar 200 yards out the lovers go to?  Could he more or less have drug her to that?  Planned to get boat and retrieve and take farther out?

I just don't know.  This is the part that is off in some way.  

But a metal cable--what a possible trap for DNA!  Could be all in the metal strands of it.  I do wish our FBI had at least some of this cable.  And do we know what the length of it is supposed to be?  A whole coil of it or merely enough to wrap around tarp?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2006, 02:16:16 PM »

Oh, and Sunny, one more thing:  if my husband's so smart, then how come he's going to have to pay regular price and shipping and handling for pearls some day?! Laughing

(For everybody who doesn't know this already, my mother sent me to live with my daddy when I was a toddler, so I have a lot of separation anxiety---and it's hard for me to say good-bye Sad ) OK, I'm going now.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2006, 02:17:14 PM »

Jacqui, I do wish I could get some of your rain.  Is this not the weirdest weather you ever saw?  The normally rain-soaked southeast from fall to spring was high and dry.  Rain everywhere but where it normally is.  Gee, I am looking at the pictures of flooding on TV and it is hard to imagine that and very heartbreaking for those in flooded areas.

We had a flood once - a few years ago.  This is one of the worst stories I have ever told on myself but I am going to share it.

We live on a hill but the downtown area gets flooded so I have never had to have quite that amount of water where I live, but who knows next time.

A few years ago I had tree service take down some trees that were close to our house.  I built a flower bed in the area using the ground-up wood from the trees as apart of the soil.

I thought "hey, the higher the better."  Well, I planted all my flowers and roses there a few months later.

We had a flood.  Two of my bedrooms were soaking wet.  My DH said he could not understand that as we lived on a hill.  He had been in the hospital from his heart attack when I built the beds.  So he never really saw what I did with them.

I called the flooring people to re-do the bedrooms after the water went away.  Our insurance agent came out and told us he would replace the floors this time, but not next time because I had built the flower bed up to where it covered the weep holes of the house.  I did not know houses had to weep.  I know now.  DH would not let insurance company pay.  I think I learned a lesson because putting hardwood floors in two bedrooms and the hall can really knock a hole in the flower budget. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2006, 02:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I think everyone here is a person that I would like to know personally and I can say that there are many on other sites that really makes me think about who they might be..  Have a great day Anna, AZLady, Jacqueline, KatzHome, Kimmy53, kuoka, Ono, SunnyinTX, tcumom, thirdstrike, Tylergal, wreck and everyone else I missed..  It looks like rain soon..

Cool Hi Terry! Everytime I pass our neighborhood Krispy Kreme I think of you! Very Happy

Hello All~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2006, 02:18:08 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I read last night's posts.....and will refrain from commenting.....other than ldstlou posted this last night....THANK YOU lsstlou

Mrs Red,
I have never had the honor of speaking to you here at SM...could never get logged on to the old forum!! (computer illiterate!! haha) and feel priviledged to have been invited to the new forum....
Thanks you all!! You just REALLY inspire me!!
Lisa

dito!

What happened last night?  I didn't go back and read old posts....  Just the last 3 pages...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2006, 02:18:34 PM »

Crying or Very sad I have seen in recent days that many people in our real lives at home and on the boards/blogs/chats (good or bad)  that we are involved in are in turmoil. It saddens me that it has come to this. I know we all just seek simple truth and justice for Natalee and her family (at least the good sites 4 Nat/family do) and we are all very frustrated and tired. I can only imagine the heartache the family/friends feel. This trauma has infiltrated into our lives and we all want answers. All we ALL seek are real, true answers, good or bad, happy or sad...I don't know why I have said all this, but I do so hope that soon it will be over for all and justice is served.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2006, 02:20:17 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Oh, and Sunny, one more thing:  if my husband's so smart, then how come he's going to have to pay regular price and shipping and handling for pearls some day?! Laughing

(For everybody who doesn't know this already, my mother sent me to live with my daddy when I was a toddler, so I have a lot of separation anxiety---and it's hard for me to say good-bye Sad ) OK, I'm going now.

Darleeny:

Have a good vacation.. Very Happy
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2006, 02:20:35 PM »

Oh, wait a minute, ya'll aren't taking Mrs. Red's advice on anything related to coffee, are ya'll?!!  I just had to do ya'll this one final favor and warn ya'll against that.  She may have a lot of talents, but I've heard (from a pretty good source) that that's not one of them.

OK, now I'm going. Laughing
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2006, 02:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "MominTN"
Quote from: "wreck"
LOL-- I watched a show about the history of coffee in the U.S. recently on "The History Channel." They said that "perculating" is the absolute WORSE thing you can do to coffee because the brewed coffee is continuously washed over the grounds again and again. They said this "practice" from the 50's really alterd Americans appreciation for good coffee.  Wink

I'm wondering how the French make coffee.  I remember it being strong but kind of rank.
The best coffee I've ever had was in Jamaica.  What do they use?

Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.  

Ya get what  ya brew.

I just looked ~ RONA has Jamiac Blue Mountain...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2006, 02:22:34 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
I read last night's posts.....and will refrain from commenting.....other than ldstlou posted this last night....THANK YOU lsstlou

Mrs Red,
I have never had the honor of speaking to you here at SM...could never get logged on to the old forum!! (computer illiterate!! haha) and feel priviledged to have been invited to the new forum....
Thanks you all!! You just REALLY inspire me!!
Lisa

dito!

What happened last night?  I didn't go back and read old posts....  Just the last 3 pages...

LOL! Me too...only read the last three pages too...What happened? Shocked
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey everyone!  Hope all are having a good day...

Hi TS.....yes it's a good day....and yours???

My day is great...thanks for asking!!  Well, knees are a little sore.  But, other then that...Wink

What's the word in here?

TRUTH

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2006, 02:23:25 PM »

Hey what's with the grouper lip everybody???????????

Tyler - it's raining here! A gain!

Jacquie - I feel for you summer is so short in The NE it shouldn't be allowed to rain.

Ono - Why do you thingk of terry when you see Crispy Creme - Cause he's Hot, Fresh and Sweet?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2006, 02:23:40 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "terryd270"
I think everyone here is a person that I would like to know personally and I can say that there are many on other sites that really makes me think about who they might be..  Have a great day Anna, AZLady, Jacqueline, KatzHome, Kimmy53, kuoka, Ono, SunnyinTX, tcumom, thirdstrike, Tylergal, wreck and everyone else I missed..  It looks like rain soon..

Thanks terryd!  I agree that there are so many wonderful genuine people on this site.  Feels kinda like family!

Hi Katz - good to see you.

Darleen - have a wonderful time!

Hi Kimmmy.....family is a good word for SM

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2006, 02:24:34 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hey what's with the grouper lip everybody???????????

Tyler - it's raining here! A gain!

Jacquie - I feel for you summer is so short in The NE it shouldn't be allowed to rain.

Ono - Why do you thingk of terry when you see Crispy Creme - Cause he's Hot, Fresh and Sweet?

LOL!  Laughing And he smells sooooooo good!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2006, 02:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Crying or Very sad I have seen in recent days that many people in our real lives at home and on the boards/blogs/chats (good or bad)  that we are involved in are in turmoil. It saddens me that it has come to this. I know we all just seek simple truth and justice for Natalee and her family (at least the good sites 4 Nat/family do) and we are all very frustrated and tired. I can only imagine the heartache the family/friends feel. This trauma has infiltrated into our lives and we all want answers. All we ALL seek are real, true answers, good or bad, happy or sad...I don't know why I have said all this, but I do so hope that soon it will be over for all and justice is served.

Nut44x4, those of us here for Natalee, Dave & Beth, will be here long after all others have folded their tents, as we do not depend on a check to keep us going.  Finding the truth and justice for Natalee is quite enough for us.  The Reds & Tom have allowed us to be guests in their home, their internet home and have even shared stories of their own lives and home with us.  They never asked anything from us but integrity, decorum and respect.  Sometimes we forget we are guests in their home.  I am just as guilty as anyone, but we are and we must either appreciate their kind offer or reject it in toto, and find another venue for our frustrations.  This is about Natalee, always has been, and should remain so and when we get frustrated we talk about other things, we form bonds and we find good friends this way.  We find that some were not as true to the cause as others.  Those who were and who are solidlly in it for Natalee will be here as long as the Reds & Tom keep the site available for that purpose.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2006, 02:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Yes, Sunny, crystal, of course; I knew you'd understand.  And, thank God, you said you're going to look into those flights next week, instead of tomorrow, because I've heard that tomorrow never comes!! Laughing

And, thanks, Anna; I'll hold that thought!

OK, I'd better get busy (just in case they're wrong about tomorrow...).  Tyler, yes, that's the line Shakespeare wrote especially for me to use in this situation; parting is sweet sorrow...

Only the best for you and the Monks!  next week is soon enuf!!! When is your departure date?

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »

Hey Monkeys.  I posted in a couple of days but wanted to say "hi".  I don't know how much I will be around anymore.  My boss that can't bring in any business laid me off yesterday morning.  I guess it is bad when you lay off your only office, human resources, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, marketing and general gofer person.  He thinks he can do it all.  Say a prayer for me.  Something good is going to happen to me, I just know it!!!  Maybe this is the motivation kick I needed.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys.  I posted in a couple of days but wanted to say "hi".  I don't know how much I will be around anymore.  My boss that can't bring in any business laid me off yesterday morning.  I guess it is bad when you lay off your only office, human resources, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, marketing and general gofer person.  He thinks he can do it all.  Say a prayer for me.  Something good is going to happen to me, I just know it!!!  Maybe this is the motivation kick I needed.

Hey, sweetie.  Just remember God does not allow one door closed without opening another.  My best wishes for you.  I am sorry about your job.  Many of us have been there before.  Just keep the faith and pray that there was a reason for this and He will show you what He has in store for you in bigger and better areas.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2006, 02:28:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Oh, my!   Shocked

So many interesting and clever posts by all my Monkeys!  Such thoughtful topics and insightful comments!  

Even if it is somebody's "job" to post a certain way, I still take it personally if it is to me they are posting.  VERY personally.   Wink    
From the other side I think I have encountered both along the way, the
true believers and the paid shills.  

About this steel cable--I think that is the metal to which Dave was referring instead of any kind of a pipe.  Don't know how he could have swam with weighted body.  ???

Is this the area where there is supposed to be a sandbar 200 yards out the lovers go to?  Could he more or less have drug her to that?  Planned to get boat and retrieve and take farther out?

I just don't know.  This is the part that is off in some way.  

But a metal cable--what a possible trap for DNA!  Could be all in the metal strands of it.  I do wish our FBI had at least some of this cable.  And do we know what the length of it is supposed to be?  A whole coil of it or merely enough to wrap around tarp?

So nay questions we'd love to have answers for.  I asked earlier but go no reply...so I'll try again.... Very Happy

How many pieces of evidence are there?
1. condom? where is it?
2. pipe that JQK mentioned?
3. an article that Beth would recognize....but she still hasn't seen it?
4. a steelcable?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2006, 02:29:14 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"

Sorry to hear that Crazymom.
I bet he already misses you and better things to come for you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.