April 25, 2024, 05:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196074 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »

It's JR by phone, says Carlos has evidence.

She doesn't know what evidence ALE is not talking.

Also something about his initials, he is a witness, if a suspect we would be given his initials.

There was more, just didn't get to tape it. JR just goes on and on without really saying anything, except Aruba is stillllllllllllll looking for Natalee. I can't stand her voice, well I can't stand to see her, yea, guess I just can't stand her period.

Maybe Beth will be on after the commercial.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: June 28, 2006, 04:46:47 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Give some of us ignorant souls a little more background about that person in the picture with the DJ.

I am that ignorant soul with the DJ

Hey, Hotshot--
No, read it again--Easy is calling US the ignorant souls who do not know what that is supposed to be all about--NOT YOU.

Good to hear you are reconsidering removal of your website and blog.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2006, 04:47:14 PM »

Give some of us ignorant souls a little more background about that person in the picture with the DJ.

No. No.  I think Easy's talking about people like myself being the ignorant souls 'cause we couldn't figure out who/what and all that stuff!  NOT saying you are an ignorant soul ~  Embarassed  Confused  Embarassed
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 28, 2006, 04:47:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
[I have it on good authority that you are spot on Sunny!  Good job...Wink

Lots of us have emailed Joran and even more Deepak, chatted with him, etc. and this could well be something like that.  Her Blog is certainly supportive of the family and she has put plenty of hours into it as well as her trip there.  That alone is more than many of us have done, myself included.   Evil or Very Mad

I will have to have more information than that before I pass a negative judgement.  JMO.

I was reading her "Curtain Call" article at BFN and followed the link to a Richard Ulrich.  Is that a husband?  What's the story?  Did she go to Aruba and hang out at C-n-C's hoping to run into some of these people?  Has she shared anything she learned from the trip?

Just curious......
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2006, 04:47:49 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Before we go off on a tangent.....let's remember she chose to take a different route....she tried to inflitrate the enemy....rather than going after them....she is a die hard supporter of the family.....remember the old saying you get more with honey than vinegar Wink

I have it on good authority that you are spot on Sunny!  Good job...Wink

thanks TS...I have spoken with Kath....she would give her everything to help the family...I am sure of it....So who is trying to sabbotage her and why....WHO has a vendetta against her and WHY?  think about it!

I too have spoken with her...just a minute ago, as a matter of fact.  Without going into details, her intentions were to, in fact, infiltrate the "circle of lies", and get as much info as she could, while she could.  And, I applaud her for that.  Takes a lot of courage to do something like that, if you ask me...
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2006, 04:51:17 PM »

Next up:  Beth

Note - this guy asks MUCH tougher questions than Greta, Rita etc.  Made Julia look like an idiot --- he also had read up on the case... like him.

-------

Recap of Columbian witness story.  He gathered several items which are being evaluated in Holland.

Beth:

Re roller coaster

After 12 mos. I'm a little skeptical. JKelly really pulling back on it for same reason.

Why did he wait so long?  Beth: If this transpired, why didn't he try to intervene vs. stand by and watch. Plus why didn't he come forward then?

Just waiting to see, on the forensics of the steel cable recovered from the area.

? What about the items gathered on the beach?  

Beth:  We have not heard a word back re any results from that.

?  Is this a real and active investigation?

Beth:  The only thing that I hope for is that we get justice from the NYork judge by saying yes this case wil move forward here in the state.

? Do you belive Joran is involved in this still?

Beth:  I go back to all the lies he told and the fact he was the last one seen with her... it doesn't look good for him.

End
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »

Thanks Frijole!!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2006, 04:54:35 PM »

Crazymom: Job listings in your area :
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2006, 04:55:11 PM »

Thank you, Frijole!

Oh, good for Beth!  She doesn't allow any "new witness: business to
get her all exicted nor her hopes up any more.  I think she is to be
commended because most of us, myself included would still be
jumping through their evil hoops with every promise of progress.  
She seems to have that under control so well and I truly admire her
for that.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2006, 04:55:29 PM »

hey, Kath I am sorry you are being drug through the mud.....you don't deserve this....I know that your heart is with the family...hang in girl...this too will pass!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks Frijole!!

No problem - sorry for the typos.  

This guy should be on in the evening.... he was so good with the followups!!!  I wish you could of heard Julia stutter.
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2006, 04:56:08 PM »

How long has the ''cable'' and  alledged other 'possible'' evidence been at NFI ?   Anyone know ?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2006, 04:56:37 PM »

Thanks!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2006, 04:57:50 PM »

If anyone hears of any more coverage, please post in BOLD LETTERS!

Thanks!

BBLater. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Next up:  Beth

Note - this guy asks MUCH tougher questions than Greta, Rita etc.  Made Julia look like an idiot --- he also had read up on the case... like him.

-------

Recap of Columbian witness story.  He gathered several items which are being evaluated in Holland.

Beth:

Re roller coaster

After 12 mos. I'm a little skeptical. JKelly really pulling back on it for same reason.

Why did he wait so long?  Beth: If this transpired, why didn't he try to intervene vs. stand by and watch. Plus why didn't he come forward then?

Just waiting to see, on the forensics of the steel cable recovered from the area.

? What about the items gathered on the beach?  

Beth:  We have not heard a word back re any results from that.

?  Is this a real and active investigation?

Beth:  The only thing that I hope for is that we get justice from the NYork judge by saying yes this case wil move forward here in the state.

? Do you belive Joran is involved in this still?

Beth:  I go back to all the lies he told and the fact he was the last one seen with her... it doesn't look good for him.

End

thaks BEANS!  A whole bunch

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
How long has the ''cable'' and  alledged other 'possible'' evidence been at NFI ?   Anyone know ?

I think they sent it by row boat, lol  Laughing  Laughing

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2006, 04:58:57 PM »

Thik-

To quote Julia- "We really don't know anything for sure as ALE is not releasing any information".

However -  she mentioned away for testing for 2 mos. a couple times.  

Clear as mud for you?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2006, 04:59:09 PM »

Before we go off on a tangent.....let's remember she chose to take a different route....she tried to inflitrate the enemy....rather than going after them....she is a die hard supporter of the family.....remember the old saying you get more with honey than vinegar Wink

I have it on good authority that you are spot on Sunny!  Good job...Wink

thanks TS...I have spoken with Kath....she would give her everything to help the family...I am sure of it....So who is trying to sabbotage her and why....WHO has a vendetta against her and WHY?  think about it!

I too have spoken with her...just a minute ago, as a matter of fact.  Without going into details, her intentions were to, in fact, infiltrate the "circle of lies", and get as much info as she could, while she could.  And, I applaud her for that.  Takes a lot of courage to do something like that, if you ask me...

I agree. Brass balls.  Better her than me.  I would not be able to pull it off.  The cemetary video is fascinating to say the least.  Y"all should take a look.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »

I think JQK said 6 weeks or more

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2006, 04:59:26 PM »

Beans... YOU are the BEST!!!  

Talk to you later Monkeys, keep the faith....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.