April 26, 2024, 01:01:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196290 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »

Good job, Beans.  

Nebraska girls git r done.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2006, 05:00:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Beans... YOU are the BEST!!!  

Talk to you later Monkeys, keep the faith....

No - Jackie and San are the best!!  I just filled in for 'em.   Wink
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2006, 05:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Before we go off on a tangent.....let's remember she chose to take a different route....she tried to inflitrate the enemy....rather than going after them....she is a die hard supporter of the family.....remember the old saying you get more with honey than vinegar Wink

I have it on good authority that you are spot on Sunny!  Good job...Wink

thanks TS...I have spoken with Kath....she would give her everything to help the family...I am sure of it....So who is trying to sabbotage her and why....WHO has a vendetta against her and WHY?  think about it!

Actually I am guessing this originated from the darkside......Let it now be known I am on the "STRATEGIC TEAM" for Natalee, or was.  Meri is also.  She knows nothoing about me, nor did she try to inquire as to who I am, or what I do.  or did.  About 2 hours ago, I got this letter....
HI everyone, please look at this attachment from Meri and you will understand why I am removing Kathy  from the team. XX  No-one even bothered to ask what it was all about.  Well here goes.....Mrs. Red, you are right, you catch more with honey then vinigar.  I have been chatting with them, in hopes of a slip, here and there.  Now they will read this and never talk to me again, with thanks to Meri letting it display on her site.  I can't and won't go into detail about what else I did in Aruba, but I will say the family knows about me, and what was done.  I am not a dark sider, and never will be.  But I am going for shutting down the darkside RIGHT  NOW!  If any of you have any questions feel free to email me on my email in my profile....

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2006, 05:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good job, Beans.  

Nebraska girls git r done.

Yes sireeee..

By the way - I promised Justinsmama I"d post the Runza recipe I have.  It's in the lounge if you don't have one.   Laughing
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 28, 2006, 05:01:51 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: "thik"
How long has the ''cable'' and  alledged other 'possible'' evidence been at NFI ?   Anyone know ?

I think they sent it by row boat, lol  Laughing  Laughing

Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour klaas'   and I'm bettin the ''boat rower'' is on vacation...
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2006, 05:04:43 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
How long has the ''cable'' and  alledged other 'possible'' evidence been at NFI ?   Anyone know ?

Thik-

To quote Julia- "We really don't know anything for sure as ALE is not releasing any information".

However -  she mentioned away for testing for 2 mos. a couple times.  

Clear as mud for you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing as concise as interviewing someone who ''don't know anything for sure

more empty words and meaningless gestures....BS  !!!!!

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is...
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: June 28, 2006, 05:07:45 PM »

So Joran could be the ,,,,,,,,''cable guy''  ????

Sorry   Rolling Eyes
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 28, 2006, 05:07:48 PM »

Hotshot, you're above these doubts; just put on a tiara and ignore them.  Natalee's family certainly knows where your heart is.  Sunny, you are so right; let's all get oriented.  Think about it:  someone was leading a lot of people at SM down a path (it wasn't Tyler, so I'm omitting the proverbial description of a "rose-covered path"); then that person got mad and left, Hotshot was kind of blamed for that departure; pure jealousy of her is what that came off sounding like.  Since then, the supporters of the other person have been making more and more cries for attention.  This latest implication against Hotshot just looks like more feeble attempts along those lines.  Anyone who has followed this case, and been familiar with Kath, knows her efforts on behalf of Natalee's family.  Good grief, early on I was certainly no fan of hers (I will insert here that the Masons, as a group, are oblivious to this crime), but I've learned, over time, that she is one person who has not only supported Natalee's family, but backed up her support with action.  Oh, and that's not to mention all the other people who would love to thwart this case ever being solved who would just love to discredit the efforts of people like Kath who have made a positive difference in this case.  So, everyone, get real; stop turning on each other.  I thought everyone here was on Natalee's side, afterall.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: June 28, 2006, 05:08:06 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Thik-

To quote Julia- "We really don't know anything for sure as ALE is not releasing any information".

However -  she mentioned away for testing for 2 mos. a couple times.  

Clear as mud for you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing as concise as interviewing someone who ''don't know anything for sure

more empty words and meaningless gestures....BS  !!!!!

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is...

For sure Thik.

I'm guessing the evidence is in that infamous drawer along with the belt, the numerous bones, and lord know what else!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: June 28, 2006, 05:08:50 PM »

So Joran could be the ,,,,,,,,''cable guy''  ????

Sorry   Rolling Eyes

Very very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Laughing  Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: June 28, 2006, 05:09:38 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I am exactly who I say I am.  Always have been.  Always will be.

Me too Peaches.....and way behind as always..... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: June 28, 2006, 05:11:40 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Hotshot, you're above these doubts; just put on a tiara and ignore them.  Natalee's family certainly knows where your heart is.  Sunny, you are so right; let's all get oriented.  Think about it:  someone was leading a lot of people at SM down a path (it wasn't Tyler, so I'm omitting the proverbial description of a "rose-covered path"); then that person got mad and left, Hotshot was kind of blamed for that departure; pure jealousy of her is what that came off sounding like.  Since then, the supporters of the other person have been making more and more cries for attention.  This latest implication against Hotshot just looks like more feeble attempts along those lines.  Anyone who has followed this case, and been familiar with Kath, knows her efforts on behalf of Natalee's family.  Good grief, early on I was certainly no fan of hers (I will insert here that the Masons, as a group, are oblivious to this crime), but I've learned, over time, that she is one person who has not only supported Natalee's family, but backed up her support with action.  Oh, and that's not to mention all the other people who would love to thwart this case ever being solved who would just love to discredit the efforts of people like Kath who have made a positive difference in this case.  So, everyone, get real; stop turning on each other.  I thought everyone here was on Natalee's side, afterall.

Darlene, you just brought tears to my eyes.  Thank-you so very much!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 28, 2006, 05:12:08 PM »

After hearing specifics on this "new" witness, and the supposed "physical evidence", I'm even MORE skeptical then I was before!!  How can any analysis on evidence in a case of this magnitude take upwards of 6 weeks to process?  It baffles the mind...

This guy is full of chit, as is the evidence he claims to posses... Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: June 28, 2006, 05:12:26 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "darleenofalabama"

Darlene, you just brought tears to my eyes.  Thank-you so very much!!

But Darleen...how can I give her a tiara if the Avatar's aren't working??  Laughing
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: June 28, 2006, 05:15:20 PM »

Hahaha; Ya'll bunch of brownsers:  Klaasend can't do everything, afterall!!!!  I guess you'll just have to wait and give it to her whenever the avatars are fixed, Klaasend!!!!! Laughing  Laughing
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 28, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »

After hearing specifics on this "new" witness, and the supposed "physical evidence", I'm even MORE skeptical then I was before!!  How can any analysis on evidence in a case of this magnitude take upwards of 6 weeks to process?  It baffles the mind...

This guy is full of chit, as is the evidence he claims to posses... Rolling Eyes

I agree,, another ''ringer'' to consume time and deviate,,from the  corruption.
Might have a condom,, got some cable, can't ID ''cable guy'', he's probably negotiating this to stay on ''paradise'' and not get deported..
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: June 28, 2006, 05:17:14 PM »

Oh, and Klaasend, don't make it bigger than Nonesasha's (she has always wanted the biggest tiara the most Laughing )
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:21 PM »

Well, I am just more confused than ever about all of this.

Who is Who?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »

Gooooood afternoon sugar monkeys.

I haven't had the time to hang out in the cage lately.  Can someone please tell me what type of cable is being referred to as possible evidence?  Also, where did the video come from that shows the bag that is being talked about?  A woman's face, a hand, rats, etc?  I see what looks like a hand, but that's it.  It seems to me that if it were body and people can see it through the bag, wouldn't it have been even more obvious to the person taking the video?  I don't understand the purpose of the video.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:59 PM »

I'm not convinced this guy is full-of-it yet! I AM convinced that there is still someone in power that is laying roadblocks in the investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.