April 26, 2024, 02:02:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196293 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2006, 05:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
LOL darleen!  how are you?  how was your trip?

and widget, i will be singing that song for the rest of the day now.  'tis stuck in my head!  "love potion number niiiiiiiinnnnnne....."

LOL

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 28, 2006, 05:36:26 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I am just more confused than ever about all of this.

Who is Who?

That makes 2 of us!

I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

do-do-do....  me three!  i'm right with you two.
Laughing WOw, I am in such good company!!! 2 hunks!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2006, 05:40:13 PM »

I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

Here we go again......
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2006, 05:40:31 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Too Bad Natalee Was'nt Isrealie .................

Rolling Eyes

If that were the case,, Aruba would be 'coral reef' right abouts now..
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2006, 05:41:06 PM »

[Laughing WOw, I am in such good company!!! 2 hunks!!

ahem... (giggle) i am a hunkette.  LOL!   Very Happy but easy is certainly a hunk!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2006, 05:41:14 PM »

THere Must Be HEAT In Aruba .............

800 Kilos Of Cocaine Going To Rotterdam Busted In Costa Rica ..........

Cocaine Was Hidden In Exported Furniture & Also Cans Of Palmito ..........

Normally An Easy Run From Aruba To Holland ..............

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »

Arubassilence = Meri Ulrich?  Hotshot = Kath = undercover operative for Meri?

Is that close to what I am reading here?

NO, kath=arubassilence=hotshot................Meri is a darkside reader who obviously believes in them

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: June 28, 2006, 05:43:09 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
How long has the ''cable'' and  alledged other 'possible'' evidence been at NFI ?   Anyone know ?

Thik-

To quote Julia- "We really don't know anything for sure as ALE is not releasing any information".

However -  she mentioned away for testing for 2 mos. a couple times.  

Clear as mud for you?

SOunds like since her buddy dumpig is gone julia isn't getting any insider info!!!  Aw Shucks!! Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 28, 2006, 05:43:52 PM »

That's nice, too, Widget! Very Happy

Hey, Bama!  Leaving Friday, celebrating Independence Day on a foreign golf course.  Rolling Eyes

I have to go now, but, really, everybody, get a grip; stand together or fall apart.  One doesn't have to have been around here from the beginning to know of Hotshot's efforts on Natalee's behalf; there's a lot of documentation of it around; just stay focused and pay attention.  Don't allow yourselves to be led down any (excuse me for this, Tyler, because I don't mean you) garden paths.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 28, 2006, 05:44:06 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Beans... YOU are the BEST!!!  

Talk to you later Monkeys, keep the faith....

No - Jackie and San are the best!!  I just filled in for 'em.   Wink

You all are the BEST.....And I am sure I don't tell each of you that enuf!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: June 28, 2006, 05:47:50 PM »

For your viewing enjoyment:
Kath/Hotshot is the Black Spy
http://tinyurl.com/hj6kj
Who the H*** is Meri Ulrich?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: June 28, 2006, 05:48:16 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Before we go off on a tangent.....let's remember she chose to take a different route....she tried to inflitrate the enemy....rather than going after them....she is a die hard supporter of the family.....remember the old saying you get more with honey than vinegar Wink

I have it on good authority that you are spot on Sunny!  Good job...Wink

thanks TS...I have spoken with Kath....she would give her everything to help the family...I am sure of it....So who is trying to sabbotage her and why....WHO has a vendetta against her and WHY?  think about it!

Actually I am guessing this originated from the darkside......Let it now be known I am on the "STRATEGIC TEAM" for Natalee, or was.  Meri is also.  She knows nothoing about me, nor did she try to inquire as to who I am, or what I do.  or did.  About 2 hours ago, I got this letter....
HI everyone, please look at this attachment from Meri and you will understand why I am removing Kathy  from the team. XX  No-one even bothered to ask what it was all about.  Well here goes.....Mrs. Red, you are right, you catch more with honey then vinigar.  I have been chatting with them, in hopes of a slip, here and there.  Now they will read this and never talk to me again, with thanks to Meri letting it display on her site.  I can't and won't go into detail about what else I did in Aruba, but I will say the family knows about me, and what was done.  I am not a dark sider, and never will be.  But I am going for shutting down the darkside RIGHT  NOW!  If any of you have any questions feel free to email me on my email in my profile....

how can we help???  email me!  Kath I am so sorry about this.....and hopefully you will be able to straighten it out...

Rest in Peace Caylee

thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 28, 2006, 05:49:05 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
How long has the ''cable'' and  alledged other 'possible'' evidence been at NFI ?   Anyone know ?

Thik-

To quote Julia- "We really don't know anything for sure as ALE is not releasing any information".

However -  she mentioned away for testing for 2 mos. a couple times.  

Clear as mud for you?

SOunds like since her buddy dumpig is gone julia isn't getting any insider info!!!  Aw Shucks!! Shocked

What's ''General Dumpig"" up to these days,,, ''crime consultant'' ??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 28, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good job, Beans.  

Nebraska girls git r done.

Yes sireeee..

By the way - I promised Justinsmama I"d post the Runza recipe I have.  It's in the lounge if you don't have one.   Laughing

thanks Beans...I'll go check it out!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #374 on: June 28, 2006, 05:52:39 PM »

A Man or a woman ( hows that for being PC which im usually not  LOL) but if you cant be a person of word and have honor  then what do yo really have when you lay your head down at nite to go to sleep ?
   I have always worked for my self  and though I have paid many prices for doing so I still believe that to be a REAL person of worth and intergrety ,
 you have to "Ride for the brand "
  If you take a mans money  then by all means work for HIM ! and if a time comes when you can't do that, then pick up your pay and ride off .
   Jerry from Ohio  Smile

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning Monkeys.  I realize I am naive and generally believe that people are who they tell me they are.  I've always been upright and honest, as a person.  I really believe most of the people in this forum are, also.   Very Happy   Anyway, I read this article http://www.boingboing.net/2006/02/06/did_nvidia_hire_an_a.html and thought I would pass it along.  

It's made me think twice about some posters on this and other boards, and encouraged me to not react as quickly to inflammatory ideas or those I disagree with.  I have a tendency to respond too quickly sometimes when people offer ideas that are just "out there."  I need to stop, think, and respond rationally, or not at all.  Now that the judge's decision is due, we might find more "trolls," and we see people actually paid to promote certain points of view on the message boards.  Abhorrent to me as this is, it was an eye-opener to realize that it does occur.  Just passing along the ideas.

thanks for the link.....I have always believed this...but became positive when I saw some posters on Natalee related boards!! I can personally think of one person who I really liked and admired......who suddenly flipped over....I was shocked....but soon came to understand that many people can be bought for $$$ or other things to post in a certain way.....so sad.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: June 28, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »

Jerry from Ohio,

I like that its simple and I like simple..

Anything else on tonight about the case?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2006, 05:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Hotshot, you're above these doubts; just put on a tiara and ignore them.  Natalee's family certainly knows where your heart is.  Sunny, you are so right; let's all get oriented.  Think about it:  someone was leading a lot of people at SM down a path (it wasn't Tyler, so I'm omitting the proverbial description of a "rose-covered path"); then that person got mad and left, Hotshot was kind of blamed for that departure; pure jealousy of her is what that came off sounding like.  Since then, the supporters of the other person have been making more and more cries for attention.  This latest implication against Hotshot just looks like more feeble attempts along those lines.  Anyone who has followed this case, and been familiar with Kath, knows her efforts on behalf of Natalee's family.  Good grief, early on I was certainly no fan of hers (I will insert here that the Masons, as a group, are oblivious to this crime), but I've learned, over time, that she is one person who has not only supported Natalee's family, but backed up her support with action.  Oh, and that's not to mention all the other people who would love to thwart this case ever being solved who would just love to discredit the efforts of people like Kath who have made a positive difference in this case.  So, everyone, get real; stop turning on each other.  I thought everyone here was on Natalee's side, afterall.

Darlene, you just brought tears to my eyes.  Thank-you so very much!!

Hear, hear, for both of you.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2006, 06:01:31 PM »

Who is Who?

Heck, I know whose on third and I know who I am and Kath has been working undercover since last summer, but some of us knew that.  Smile  Some of us knew she talked to the sporter and others.  I even talked Satish trying to reach Deepak.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2006, 06:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Who is Who?

Heck, I know whose on third and I know who I am and Kath has been working undercover since last summer, but some of us knew that.  Smile  Some of us knew she talked to the sporter and others.  I even talked Satish trying to reach Deepak.

Yeahhhhhh.  She's got it!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2006, 06:05:17 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Hotshot, you're above these doubts; just put on a tiara and ignore them.  Natalee's family certainly knows where your heart is.  Sunny, you are so right; let's all get oriented.  Think about it:  someone was leading a lot of people at SM down a path (it wasn't Tyler, so I'm omitting the proverbial description of a "rose-covered path"); then that person got mad and left, Hotshot was kind of blamed for that departure; pure jealousy of her is what that came off sounding like.  Since then, the supporters of the other person have been making more and more cries for attention.  This latest implication against Hotshot just looks like more feeble attempts along those lines.  Anyone who has followed this case, and been familiar with Kath, knows her efforts on behalf of Natalee's family.  Good grief, early on I was certainly no fan of hers (I will insert here that the Masons, as a group, are oblivious to this crime), but I've learned, over time, that she is one person who has not only supported Natalee's family, but backed up her support with action.  Oh, and that's not to mention all the other people who would love to thwart this case ever being solved who would just love to discredit the efforts of people like Kath who have made a positive difference in this case.  So, everyone, get real; stop turning on each other.  I thought everyone here was on Natalee's side, afterall.

We are Darleen....good post....and why in the hell is your avatar showing up and no one else's is??  Oh fergetaboutit!!! Wink  Silly question!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.