April 24, 2024, 12:18:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 195904 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: June 28, 2006, 06:23:13 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

This is bad news. There has to be more to it, though. Steve Croes did the same thing and only spent 8 days in jail. Being an illegal would have had him deported by now. And if he was a suspect i think we would have heard of court proceedings.

I still think they are floating him as a set up....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 28, 2006, 06:23:39 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

This is bad news. There has to be more to it, though. Steve Croes did the same thing and only spent 8 days in jail. Being an illegal would have had him deported by now. And if he was a suspect i think we would have heard of court proceedings.

Again -- is the "witness" lying or those "controlling" the case lying??? Every "witness" that has been brought in is "deemed" to be lying. I don't buy it anymore.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: June 28, 2006, 06:24:12 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna-

I'd most respectfully say I am interested in the truth and only the truth. I am not sure we're there quite yet.

Take care all !

Yes, as are we all, None.  No, we still have a long way to go.  On all counts.

Widget,  Yes you are correct that this would have been resolved one way or the other had the Israelis been in charge.  They don't mess around, do they?

Well, so I think we knew the new witness was just a bit flaky from the start so this should not really change much.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: June 28, 2006, 06:27:20 PM »

Here we go again......

Please be wrong !!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: June 28, 2006, 06:27:40 PM »

I just think all these witnesses just muddy the water and just takes the attention away from those that know what happen that night.. When the rearrest the original PIMPS then I will get excited..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: June 28, 2006, 06:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I just think all these witnesses just muddy the water and just takes the attention away from those that know what happen that night.. When the rearrest the original PIMPS then I will get excited..

I agree Terry.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: June 28, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »

Okay monkeys, I don't know what y'all think about the "body bag" that is being discussed on the front page, but this is by far, the clearest pic I've seen.  It gives me the creeps BIG TIME becuase this looks like Natalee in the bag.  What do you think?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 28, 2006, 06:32:22 PM »

yes... I still don't understand why the hell these 3 kids are worth an entire island taking a hit for.... there is more to it... gotta be!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: June 28, 2006, 06:34:12 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

yes... I still don't understand why the hell these 3 kids are worth an entire island taking a hit for.... there is more to it... gotta be!!

One mistake after another.  One little lie...one little coverup...and then the American cowboys won't let go of it and they have to keep lying and keep covering up until everyone in power is involved.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: June 28, 2006, 06:34:20 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Again -- is the "witness" lying or those "controlling" the case lying??? Every "witness" that has been brought in is "deemed" to be lying. I don't buy it anymore.

Well, yea. Me neither. BTW...been reading the RWV archives recently and found a good deal of your input interesting. It's great to have participating over here now.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 28, 2006, 06:34:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree Terry.

I think what infuriates me the most is that ArubaTHINKS we are all "stupid Americans" and that they have "pulled-one-over" on us. It makes me more determined to crush them.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Here we go again......

Why can't we get a break?

Well, this ain't it. Sad

The news I have from Aruba is that the witness at the end admitted that he lied about the whole affair. He is now in jail and awaiting trial. I spoke to the prosectur and was informed that everyone in that department and in the police corps really believed the man. He only recently, a week ago, admitted that he had lied about the whole affair. What a disgraceful idiot!
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »

With arubatruth and scrux going down, the blogs that have been supportive of the family can probably expect troll attacks to disrupt things.  I suspect that there are many who would attempt to sabotage posters who have been long-time vocal supporters of the family.  And many others who just like to stir the pot.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: June 28, 2006, 06:37:20 PM »

da_wench - next time highlight it once you've pasted it in you message then click on the IMG button.  I fixed it for you. Wink  Or, from photobucket you can simply copy the IMG tag and paste it.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 28, 2006, 06:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "da_wench"
Okay monkeys, I don't know what y'all think about the "body bag" that is being discussed on the front page, but this is by far, the clearest pic I've seen.  It gives me the creeps BIG TIME becuase this looks like Natalee in the bag.  What do you think?
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/da_wench_2006/itsher.jpg

first time I have seen it... gave me the chills.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 28, 2006, 06:39:34 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Here we go again......

Why can't we get a break?

Well, this ain't it. Sad

The news I have from Aruba is that the witness at the end admitted that he lied about the whole affair. He is now in jail and awaiting trial. I spoke to the prosectur and was informed that everyone in that department and in the police corps really believed the man. He only recently, a week ago, admitted that he had lied about the whole affair. What a disgraceful idiot!

Geeze - so what the heck is Julia Renfro talking about.  She has to know.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: June 28, 2006, 06:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "San"

I agree Terry.

I think what infuriates me the most is that ArubaTHINKS we are all "stupid Americans" and that they have "pulled-one-over" on us. It makes me more determined to crush them.

That's it for me also.  How this one little POS island thinks we are that dumb.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 28, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
da_wench - next time highlight it once you've pasted it in you message then click on the IMG button.  I fixed it for you. Wink  Or, from photobucket you can simply copy the IMG tag and paste it.

Thanks sugar...me computer dumb.  Embarassed

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 28, 2006, 06:42:25 PM »

Thanks Easy.

Well, if Carlos is an idiot what does that say about the authorities that believed him?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: June 28, 2006, 06:43:09 PM »

ok then Easy, thanks for that message.

Might be wiser to focus on finding out WHY Carlos would lie and for WHAT personal gain????

Far better to discuss that than the many players please.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.