April 24, 2024, 11:58:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 195903 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 28, 2006, 06:44:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Frijole"
I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

Here we go again......

Why can't we get a break?

Well, this ain't it. Sad

The news I have from Aruba is that the witness at the end admitted that he lied about the whole affair. He is now in jail and awaiting trial. I spoke to the prosectur and was informed that everyone in that department and in the police corps really believed the man. He only recently, a week ago, admitted that he had lied about the whole affair. What a disgraceful idiot!

Geeze - so what the heck is Julia Renfro talking about.  She has to know.

she is like bizzaro day on Seinfeld or so... what ever she says is wrong...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: June 28, 2006, 06:47:07 PM »

save my place, bbl

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: June 28, 2006, 06:47:31 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok then Easy, thanks for that message.

Might be wiser to focus on finding out WHY Carlos would lie and for WHAT personal gain????

Far better to discuss that than the many players please.

I think it is as simple as money.  Apparently, some of what he said had the ring of truth about it and held some people's interest.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: June 28, 2006, 06:47:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hotshot/Kath has maintained arubassilence.com website for months and that alone is more than most of us have done.  It is very pro-Natalee's family and supportive of them.

Additionally, she has traveled to Aruba to take videos and try to find out anything first hand.  Many of us have tried contacting the suspects, etc. by email, etc. under the pretense of friendship or just openly asking questions.  I am really surprised that in light of this being so well known, Meri (who normally writes very fine articles) would have jumped to such strange conclusions.  

But we do know of someone who used to post here who has a sort of vendetta against her.  Remember she gave the mystery videos to America's Most Wanted who did not even use them.  But it was an attempt to try to get some coverage of them.  And for that she was soundly trashed.  Apparently some think she needs permission from them to do these sorts of things.  Never understood that but no one owns them, we could all send them anywhere.  They have been publicly posted, etc.  I am all for as many people seeing them as possible.

But don't feel too bad, Hotshot.  I have been trashed a couple of times myself.  Front Page articles by Dan R and my own threads at the Refugees, etc.  

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!    Very Happy

Yes I hear you Anna.  But we were on the Strategic Team what gives her the right to do what she did to me in that manner?  I mean taking crap over from the Refugee site?  I would think they would have known me better then that.  Spite is what is happening here.  This is about Natalee, not dragging people up for what ever reason they feel so to do today.  I think someone didn't have their meds today or something....Not talking US either.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: June 28, 2006, 06:48:57 PM »

Wreck,

I think that Aruba has an image of Americans that they get from those that come there for SEX, DRUGS and pedofiles from the US.  What happen is someone forgot and crossed the lines and raped and killed an innocent girl..  Their image of us is the above and feel that all Americans fit in the above category and that Aruba is just a big play ground for the PIMPS to play on.. If this happen and I am not sure it hasn't happen before, they thought no big deal, its just an American tourist here that got what they deserve..  The island is a big facade and I do believe the island will sink from this coverup.  I think most Americans that invest oversea's take a big risk anyway and now I believe that risk is too high for most investors..  I Dutch will leave and find another playground and the others on that island will exist and blame everyone but themselves.. I want to think all Natalee families haters are Dutch and Aruban but there are those that are Americans and that I find the most disgusting..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: June 28, 2006, 06:51:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well, I am just more confused than ever about all of this.

Who is Who?

Heck, I know whose on third and I know who I am and Kath has been working undercover since last summer, but some of us knew that.  Smile  Some of us knew she talked to the sporter and others.  I even talked Satish trying to reach Deepak.

Dang Tyler!!  You go girl!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: June 28, 2006, 06:54:12 PM »

I instant messaged on yahoo once with Deepak? Is that being undercover? I had no idea...

I continue to stand with the girl.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: June 28, 2006, 06:55:01 PM »

A real witness will be someone that has a heart and a conscious and I think we actually found a place on earth that has no one except a lone person (jossy).  I never understood how an American can hate America so much.. If I hated my country, I would leave.. If I hate my job, I leave.. If I hate my spouse or kids, I leave.. I don't destroy my home, my family, my country.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: June 28, 2006, 06:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I don't like "secrets" and  "I'm telling you this in confidence." Words that, in the best case, should need never be said. But if they are said, they should be heeded with the utmost attention. I'm very aware of it, though. I'm very careful not to reveal things that other people tell me in confidence, whether they tell me that it's a secret or not. Most of the time it's pretty obvious. And even if it doesn't seem like something that would hurt someone if revealed, it's just not the right thing to do. When someone confides in you, and tells you their hopes and dreams and ideas, they're placing an enormous trust in you. Trust that you will understand and listen, trust that you won't denigrate them or laugh at them, and trust that it will go no further. It's an honor to be entrusted with someone's secrets, an honor that should never be betrayed. There are secrets, of course, that can't be kept. If you have knowledge that someone is being abused or hurt in a way that can't be allowed to continue, you have to use your best judgment in telling whoever can put a stop to it. Or if someone is in trouble and someone needs to be told, you have to be mature enough to recognize those kinds of situations and act on them. But that's not what I'm talking about here.  I'm talking about the kinds of things that might simply be interesting to pass on, or that you think might elevate you in the eyes of someone else were you to tell them. When you're tempted to do that, contrast the feelings--the feeling that you may generate momentary envy or interest by revealing someone else's secret against the feeling that you have a friend who knows they can trust you, who knows that you will keep their private thoughts private. There is no greater feeling, as far as I'm concerned, than that of knowing that you can be trusted. To be the type of person who can be told something in confidence and trusted that it will go no further..   It's nice to have secrets, but it's even nicer to have someone that you can share them with, someone that you can talk with and discuss things with, and know that they won't betray your confidence.  It's a terrible feeling when someone finds out that their secrets have been divulged to someone other than the person they told them to. It happens. It's fun to gossip, to "know" things, but that fun is fleeting, and in no way compares to the fun of having someone to whom you can reveal your deepest thoughts and know that they will stay confidential. And the fun of having someone who trusts you implicitly because you've never done anything to betray that trust.  It may seem like a small thing, but it's not. It's enormous. Keeping someone else's confidence is one of the most important things you will ever do, and one that can give you the most reward. It may seem unimportant or meaningless to tell someone else's secrets, but it's not worth the pain that it can cause. There's a lot to be said for openness and honesty, but sometimes it's better to keep silent and to keep a secret. Fall backward into the arms of trust, and know that you will be caught, and know that you can provide those arms for someone else as well.  I think maybe thats why I find Julia so replusive and have no compassion for her.. Natalee's family needed someone that they could trust and she used that need for her own purpose..I wonder if her Mother taught her that, not something to be proud of..

terry what a wonderful post....I am printing it oit and sending it to someone who violated my trust a few years ago...thank you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: June 28, 2006, 06:58:48 PM »

You know the United States is the greatest country on the planet.  And I think we probably have MORE than our fair share of kooks.  Alot of these American kooks are laboring under their own self righteous version of justice.

I wonder, does Joran and the Kalpoe brothers realize they are virtual targets for any cowboy that wants to "make it right"?

Do they understand that they will be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives, unless they tell the truth and accept responsibility for whatever part they played?

This case, and their part in it, have become too well known.  JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: June 28, 2006, 06:59:26 PM »

I think a lot of players on that island are mad because their playground is being attacked.. Its like we took the meat(tourist) away from a bunch of lions(PIMPS) and they are upset.. I do believe they will attack each other, its just the nature of the beast and thats what they are..
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: June 28, 2006, 07:00:55 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
You know the United States is the greatest country on the planet.  And I think we probably have MORE than our fair share of kooks.  Alot of these American kooks are laboring under their own self righteous version of justice.

I wonder, does Joran and the Kalpoe brothers realize they are virtual targets for any cowboy that wants to "make it right"?

Do they understand that they will be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives, unless they tell the truth and accept responsibility for whatever part they played?

This case, and their part in it, have become too well known.  JMHO

Yeah, I've often thought that way myself, but unfortunately OJ is still walking around, so maybe there aren't as many Kooks around as I once thought.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: June 28, 2006, 07:01:07 PM »

I see that my info kind of went into a morph mode on another message board.  I was not quoting myself.  My contact is not in Aruba at this particular time, but he is getting regular updates from the island.

The words in italics are not mine.
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: June 28, 2006, 07:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna-

I'd most respectfully say I am interested in the truth and only the truth. I am not sure we're there quite yet.

Take care all !

Aloha all and amen None!

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: June 28, 2006, 07:03:16 PM »

hi Kuoka-

Tough week, just clouds everywhere, glad to see a ray of sunshine  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: June 28, 2006, 07:03:31 PM »

Houdini,

I agree and I think if I was a PIMP, I would know that I am very expendable..  As we have seen that everyone on that island is related in someway or another.  I believe everyone is guilty of something and therefore they are all tangled up in their own lies..  I just hope they start attacking each other as we saw Joran doing with the Kalpoe's.. I wonder why he stopped??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: June 28, 2006, 07:03:32 PM »

I see that my info kind of went into a morph mode on another message board.  I was not quoting myself.  My contact is not in Aruba at this particular time, but he is getting regular updates from the island.

I know Easy.  I just clarified it for them.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 28, 2006, 07:04:10 PM »

Just watched Abrams report and JR seemed to still think the 'witness' was still being considered viable?

Has JR missed another one?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: June 28, 2006, 07:05:06 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Just watched Abrams report and JR seemed to still think the 'witness' was still being considered viable?

Has JR missed another one?

Julia Renfro has to know exactly what she is doing, she also has to know why the witness is still being detained.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: June 28, 2006, 07:05:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "da_wench"
Okay monkeys, I don't know what y'all think about the "body bag" that is being discussed on the front page, but this is by far, the clearest pic I've seen.  It gives me the creeps BIG TIME becuase this looks like Natalee in the bag.  What do you think?
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j51/da_wench_2006/itsher.jpg

first time I have seen it... gave me the chills.
Shocked  Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.