April 24, 2024, 06:14:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 195957 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 28, 2006, 07:05:33 PM »

Okay, i am confused, as usual.  Is the darkside the same as the Refugees?
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #441 on: June 28, 2006, 07:06:41 PM »

I Have seen the prospect of quick easy money  do a lot od strange things to people that where supposedly a lot wiser and smarter then the suspect in custody is being described as .
   Here in Ohio a while ago was a woman a piller of socity so to say  that lied about a murder case so as to collect a $50,000 reward  but they caught on when she kept calling and threatening to sue if they didn't get her the money in a set amount of time .

Jerry from Ohio

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Frijole"
I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

Here we go again......

Why can't we get a break?

Well, this ain't it. Sad

The news I have from Aruba is that the witness at the end admitted that he lied about the whole affair. He is now in jail and awaiting trial. I spoke to the prosectur and was informed that everyone in that department and in the police corps really believed the man. He only recently, a week ago, admitted that he had lied about the whole affair. What a disgraceful idiot!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 28, 2006, 07:06:46 PM »

I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

Here we go again......

I heard the JR that the witness is being held because he is an illegal alien.

Here we go again...

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 28, 2006, 07:07:25 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

Afirmative.

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: June 28, 2006, 07:08:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Carnut"
I see that my info kind of went into a morph mode on another message board.  I was not quoting myself.  My contact is not in Aruba at this particular time, but he is getting regular updates from the island.

The words in italics are not mine.

Just watched Abrams report and JR seemed to still think the 'witness' was still being considered viable?

Has JR missed another one?

Julia Renfro has to know exactly what she is doing, she also has to know why the witness is still being detained.

JR was hitting the 'illegal alien' bit pretty hard, but really didn't have anything to dispute the supposed story.

Did appear that Beth is pretty much pinning the last hopes on the NYC Judges decision.
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 28, 2006, 07:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "kuoka"

Here we go again......

OOPS that was supposed to read... "I heard *from* JR that..."  Laughing  Laughing

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 28, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »

Carnut,

OJ lives in Kendal (Miami) Florida and I'm sure that his life is not what it used to be.. I'm sure that he hears the whispers when he walks by and they aren't those of him being the greatest running backs of all time but more likely known for being charged with the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman in 1994.  I'm upset that he is allowed to walk around but I'm sure his freedom has its cost..
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 28, 2006, 07:10:38 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

Afirmative.

Thanks!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: June 28, 2006, 07:11:23 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Carnut,

OJ lives in Kendal (Miami) Florida and I'm sure that his life is not what it used to be.. I'm sure that he hears the whispers when he walks by and they aren't those of him being the greatest running backs of all time but more likely known for being charged with the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman in 1994.  I'm upset that he is allowed to walk around but I'm sure his freedom has its cost..

Yeah, but still hasn't cost enough.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 28, 2006, 07:11:57 PM »

Hey Monkeys Smile

So the latest witness LIED?  and they are going to charge him.?  It figures.

The plastic bag pics (enhancements)
... JMO but a seperate thread for them may be appropiate and I'll see if I can find a good INK BLOT  pic to post there too.

Anything I should go back and read ???

Thanks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 28, 2006, 07:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Carnut,

Yeah, but still hasn't cost enough.

Heh, Heh, if I had been a betting man, I'd have bet OJ wouldn't still be walking around today, sure woulda lost that one.

Kinda why I'm very much disappointed in my fellow Kooks.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: June 28, 2006, 07:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
hi Kuoka-

Tough week, just clouds everywhere, glad to see a ray of sunshine  Very Happy

None, many of us care for you, pray for you, wish the best for you.  You are dearly cared for.  I hope that we can all be a ray of sunshine for you.  I wish there was more I could do.  I am very sorry if we do not agree on everything but that does not make me care one bit less for you or for Natalee.  It just means even friends and partners never agreen 100%.  I know you have dedicated a lot, a lot, a lot but just know that you are cared for.  I would hate for you to ever think because we disagree on the color of something or if we have four fingers and one thumb or five fingers, that I do not care for you and that you would not see me as someone who cares for Natalee, Beth, Dave and all those who love and care and want the truth.

I consider you a very honest person and would never want to see you in any other way, nor do I have it in me to be mean or uncaring for anyone  here, regardless that I think something happened at the HI, but others do not.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 28, 2006, 07:15:38 PM »

I instant messaged on yahoo once with Deepak? Is that being undercover? I had no idea...

Rut roh. So did I.  Rolling Eyes

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: June 28, 2006, 07:15:44 PM »

Here we go again......

OOPS that was supposed to read... "I heard *from* JR that..."  Laughing  Laughing

I'm sure we will hear many things until there is an official announcement.  This guy was always considered to be very shaky.  Art Wood did not believe a word coming out of his mouth.  JQK was very cautious.  And Jossy Mansur was hopeful it might be worthwhile, because some people in ALE and the prosecutor’s office believed some of the story.

He is an illegal and did want the reward money.  I guess that fell apart and backfired on the guy.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 28, 2006, 07:16:01 PM »

Carnut wrote:
Yeah, I've often thought that way myself, but unfortunately OJ is still walking around, so maybe there aren't as many Kooks around as I once thought.

Yeah, but it only takes ONE!

OJ is too "high profile" and in this country.  You know, with the way they look after tourists, a kook could be on and off before they figured out that a crime had been committed.  Ha, it's been over a year since NH disappeared and they still haven't figured out if a crime was committed.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: June 28, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "San"
I just think all these witnesses just muddy the water and just takes the attention away from those that know what happen that night.. When the rearrest the original PIMPS then I will get excited..

I agree Terry.

I think what infuriates me the most is that ArubaTHINKS we are all "stupid Americans" and that they have "pulled-one-over" on us. It makes me more determined to crush them.

That's it for me also.  How this one little POS island thinks we are that dumb.

You got it!  And they do not get enough feed back on the island with so little actual coverage that they do not realize no one believes them.  No wonder they have the nerve to run by another fake witness--they probably think we believed it last time so we will again.

I wish there was a way to let more people there know that no one is buying all of this.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 28, 2006, 07:17:19 PM »

hi Kuoka-

Tough week, just clouds everywhere, glad to see a ray of sunshine  Very Happy

Hang in there sweetie. I know what you're going through. You know how to get reach me if you need anything.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 28, 2006, 07:18:05 PM »

Tyler-

I have never had an issue with you, not ever. I just have been privvy to some information I have never shared, for the good of the quest for Natalee.

Agreeing to disagree isn't a problem for me, unless I am asked not to share my opinion or patronized because I dare to?

It is all about Natalee, isn't it? I can assure everyone it certainly isn't about me or my motivations, ever.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 28, 2006, 07:18:18 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Carnut wrote:
Yeah, I've often thought that way myself, but unfortunately OJ is still walking around, so maybe there aren't as many Kooks around as I once thought.

Yeah, but it only takes ONE!

OJ is too "high profile" and in this country.  You know, with the way they look after tourists, a kook could be on and off before they figured out that a crime had been committed.  Ha, it's been over a year since NH disappeared and they still haven't figured out if a crime was committed.

Well, I do tend to want to think that way, what with all the supposed 'illegals' frequenting the island and the bodies turning up in weird places, it does appear a well intentioned kook might get something done in 'wonder world'.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 28, 2006, 07:20:04 PM »

Easy-

Not to make light of it inappropriately, but wouldn't winning the lottery have greater odds than any ordinary citizen in Colombia or the US winning that reward?

Where is Widget, we need an oddsmaker  Laughing

Thanks Kuoka, off now to figure out dinner or find an appetite  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.