April 26, 2024, 02:02:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196231 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 28, 2006, 07:20:07 PM »

Carnut,

I think you might win eventually, he still seems to run into trouble a lot..  I believe he will eventually have done to him what he did to his wife and his wife's friend.  I'm sure when he hears a backfire on the streets, he checks to see if someone shot him...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/12/03/simpson.htm
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 28, 2006, 07:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Tyler-

I have never had an issue with you, not ever. I just have been privvy to some information I have never shared, for the good of the quest for Natalee.

Agreeing to disagree isn't a problem for me, unless I am asked not to share my opinion or patronized because I dare to?

It is all about Natalee, isn't it? I can assure everyone it certainly isn't about me or my motivations, ever.

We know that, None.  We know you have worked and cared very much for Natalee for a long time.  I don't know anyone who has worked harder or spent more time.  I think it is time I just put my toys away and go play with my neglected (NOT) kitties.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 28, 2006, 07:21:29 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Carnut,

I think you might win eventually, he still seems to run into trouble a lot..  I believe he will eventually have done to him what he did to his wife and his wife's friend.  I'm sure when he hears a backfire on the streets, he checks to see if someone shot him...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/12/03/simpson.htm

Heck, I do the same check myself.
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2006, 07:21:39 PM »

I'm out of here too. I hope everyone has a fantastic night!

Aloha!

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2006, 07:23:01 PM »

Carnut,

I do too but I usually think they are after the other guy.. Well I need to do something and I hope everyone find some peace.. later..
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 28, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »

Carnut wrote:
Heh, Heh, if I had been a betting man, I'd have bet OJ wouldn't still be walking around today, sure woulda lost that one.

Kinda why I'm very much disappointed in my fellow Kooks.

Don't be, he's not worth the price of a bullet.

Still, I bet he looks over his shoulder all the time.  

I think Joran and the Kalpoe's have generated a "special" kind of animosity with their smirky arrogance.

I also think that whoever else "higher up" that is involved might come up with a "kook" to insure their silence.   JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: June 28, 2006, 07:23:33 PM »

nonesuche

Just realized you were here

Been meaning to pass this on to you for a bit
Hope ya understand... I'm not much for words
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: June 28, 2006, 07:25:54 PM »

OF-

Thank you, that was really sweet and I truly needed a hug.

Now in large letters for tyler so she won't miss it :

I am not upset with you !!! Come back and post please.

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 28, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »

NoneS
we had not talked in ages... just wanted you to know I think of this little gal / guy a lot people here .

Please pass her/him along

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 28, 2006, 07:32:16 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

Here we go again......

Why can't we get a break?

Well, this ain't it. Sad

The news I have from Aruba is that the witness at the end admitted that he lied about the whole affair. He is now in jail and awaiting trial. I spoke to the prosectur and was informed that everyone in that department and in the police corps really believed the man. He only recently, a week ago, admitted that he had lied about the whole affair. What a disgraceful idiot!

Easy - just read this.  Un real.

Maybe I should be spending my time doing something that is easier to accomplish like fixing the US Healthcare system!   Laughing
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2006, 07:34:09 PM »

Remember Joe T claiming on Greta that he had Beth's phone records and that the records contradicted Beth's asertion that she never spoke to Natalee in Aruba?  

Glenda said:

Yes, incoming and outgoing calls on everyones phone except for everyone from MB. KJ requested Beth's phone records but was informed that would take a court order ~ and that just wasn't going to happen.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2006, 07:34:37 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
OF-

Thank you, that was really sweet and I truly needed a hug.

Now in large letters for tyler so she won't miss it :

I am not upset with you !!! Come back and post please.

Yeah, None, looks like OF really sized you up.

I think of None as the queen of moving images.

Didn't really get that Tyler was upset and leaving, seemed is was late afternoon and time for a break?
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 28, 2006, 07:35:34 PM »

I saw the videos last year. I heard Joran siad "wanna bet " when finding her was mentioned. I see the face and I see the shoe at the bottom. I think it is like finding animals in clouds. I think Joran, his dad and the others would not be a band of fools leaving the body in a cistern near the hotels.
This is a cover up of the largest porportions.
No body no crime.

Queen B needs to know about a lovely girl named Nat and her Aruban criminals, we need to tell her daily until she gets us the help we need.

17% of all US tourists to Aruba are from NY. Start here for boycotting.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: June 28, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »

Oh, Easy!  This is just devastating.  This would mean the cable, frozen condom and article of Natalee's her mother would recognize likely do not even exist.

This is just too disappointing!  See!  Beth is a better person than I am for she does not let her hopes get up based on their lies, misinformation and misdirections.  I still do!   Confused

I was really believing there existed a condom with Joran's DNA right on it and bam--we had him!  Need to take my cue from Beth and not believe anything until it is confirmed and documented but dang--would be nice if that happened in this lifetime!

Now I am all bummed out. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 28, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

<<snip>>

Didn't really get that Tyler was upset and leaving, seemed is was late afternoon and time for a break?

Carnut  
I hate to ask... but could you expand on this please (undelined). Did I miss something?  Just wondering.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 28, 2006, 07:40:20 PM »

There WAS a condom found on the beach near the tree where Nat was with Joran.  Hyde nor hair now.
The gardener and Carlos the witness supposedly worked for Renfro owned properties and might have been stifled by her.
The witness is not reputable enough anyway even if what he said was true.

Dont worry we wil keep looking!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2006, 07:40:21 PM »

Old Fart,
I think Carnut is saying None likes animations so you gave her a nice teddy bear one?

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2006, 07:40:40 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Carnut"

<<snip>>

Carnut  
I hate to ask... but could you expand on this please (undelined). Did I miss something?  Just wondering.

Oh, nothing negative intended, in my head just thought that was about the best online 'warm fuzzy' you give to None, because she's always been big on moving images.

Quite appropriate, and I'm sure she was quite moved to see it.

Sorry I have such a dry way with words.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2006, 07:44:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Now this is just a thought, Not fact or anything. What if Carlos really does have info. They have had him in jail for how long? Supposedly for his own protection. Nothing has been happening with him otherwise. No suspects have been arrested.

What if they are in effect saying , We will teach you to give information. You can just sit you ass in jail forever or until you say that you lied. What would you do?

We have all heard the stories of what has happened with our American whistle blowers. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2006, 07:46:16 PM »

OF-

I'm always in such a rush lately, I am sorry I didn't thank you more. I love the animations, Anna and Carnut are so right.

I admire your deep and wide heart OF, you have been so constant in your support for this family.

Thank you !!!

Well since we have no appetite tonight seems I'm fixing root beer floats?  Shocked Peaches will spank us !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.