April 26, 2024, 12:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196225 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 28, 2006, 09:25:28 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
And I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Strike's by the day....

I appreciate the endorsement Katz!  But, what exactly are you a fan of?  Wink

Your head and your heart are in the right place, Strike.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 28, 2006, 09:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Hi Elaine glad you're back.  Hope you are all better.
Hi San! Thanks, and I hope that you are feeling better too!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: June 28, 2006, 09:27:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Regarding the cable.... I am thinking maybe they are talking about a MOORING cable.  You know, the cable that is attached to the ocean floor and has a floating plastic device so you can spot it... used to anchor boats in harbors?

Sporter wouldn't have been carrying it.  

I missed the description last night so am just telling you what comes to my mind after reading the last 10 pgs today.

makes total sense!!

That is what I assumed it was...  any more info on it?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 28, 2006, 09:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
The person with Steve Croes is sthe same person that runs the arubassilence website.

Didn't she just say she was shutting down her site, or am I confused.

Yeah, but due to an overwhelming response, she's keeping it up.  And, I have to admit, I was a supporter of doing so...

Before we go off on a tangent.....let's remember she chose to take a different route....she tried to inflitrate the enemy....rather than going after them....she is a die hard supporter of the family.....remember the old saying you get more with honey than vinegar Wink

I have it on good authority that you are spot on Sunny!  Good job...Wink

That's exactly what I think too!  I really mean it ~ I hope this doesn't go much further...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 28, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Klaas! Is there a special fund to help with the site, or do we just use the payapl button? TIA

Red said something about making an announcement.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: June 28, 2006, 09:33:39 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Give some of us ignorant souls a little more background about that person in the picture with the DJ.

I am that ignorant soul with the DJ

{{{hugs}}}  No one called you ignorant, Hotshot...

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 28, 2006, 09:34:14 PM »

Hi Klaas! Is there a special fund to help with the site, or do we just use the payapl button? TIA

ok, I will wait for that then, thanks! I would like to help!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: June 28, 2006, 09:34:42 PM »

ok, I will wait for that then, thanks! I would like to help!

Yes, alot of us would!  Laughing
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: June 28, 2006, 09:39:58 PM »

I'm doing some work but was wondering if there is anything on Rita or Greta about the case?
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 28, 2006, 09:41:35 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Give some of us ignorant souls a little more background about that person in the picture with the DJ.

I am that ignorant soul with the DJ

hey, Kath I am sorry you are being drug through the mud.....you don't deserve this....I know that your heart is with the family...hang in girl...this too will pass!!!

I'm right with Sunny on this one, Kath...  {{{hugs}}}

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: June 28, 2006, 09:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm doing some work but was wondering if there is anything on Rita or Greta about the case?

Not that I know of Terry.  Greta didn't mention anything.  I may turn on Rita just in case.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 28, 2006, 09:45:47 PM »

I am glad that Kath is keeping arubasilence on the web! Aruba  would love to have it down! Go Kath!!!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 28, 2006, 09:48:06 PM »

I guess its near a holiday and they(the corrupt island) seems to enjoy releasing suspect, rumors and etc. on the holidays..
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: June 28, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Hotshot, you're above these doubts; just put on a tiara and ignore them.  Natalee's family certainly knows where your heart is.  Sunny, you are so right; let's all get oriented.  Think about it:  someone was leading a lot of people at SM down a path (it wasn't Tyler, so I'm omitting the proverbial description of a "rose-covered path"); then that person got mad and left, Hotshot was kind of blamed for that departure; pure jealousy of her is what that came off sounding like.  Since then, the supporters of the other person have been making more and more cries for attention.  This latest implication against Hotshot just looks like more feeble attempts along those lines.  Anyone who has followed this case, and been familiar with Kath, knows her efforts on behalf of Natalee's family.  Good grief, early on I was certainly no fan of hers (I will insert here that the Masons, as a group, are oblivious to this crime), but I've learned, over time, that she is one person who has not only supported Natalee's family, but backed up her support with action.  Oh, and that's not to mention all the other people who would love to thwart this case ever being solved who would just love to discredit the efforts of people like Kath who have made a positive difference in this case.  So, everyone, get real; stop turning on each other.  I thought everyone here was on Natalee's side, afterall.

Darlene, you just brought tears to my eyes.  Thank-you so very much!!

Great post, Darleen ~ and I'm so glad that your got to read it, Hotshot!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 28, 2006, 09:54:18 PM »

Back again Monkeys.

I leave for awhile and seems all kind of new stuff I have missed. Now I guess I will have to back read again to find out what is going on. LOL

Anna If you are still here, Our son and his family live in Arlington. I talked to daughter in law yesterday. She works downtown DC on New York Ave behind White House. She said because of the flooding part of Constitution was closed so she just took an earlier street than usual. So hopefully your family is ok as well. I will say my prayers for them.

Just a swinging with the tribe
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: June 28, 2006, 09:54:44 PM »

After hearing specifics on this "new" witness, and the supposed "physical evidence", I'm even MORE skeptical then I was before!!  How can any analysis on evidence in a case of this magnitude take upwards of 6 weeks to process?  It baffles the mind...

This guy is full of chit, as is the evidence he claims to posses... Rolling Eyes

I still think that's the story that Aruba is going to try to sell ~ that Joran ONLY is responsible for Natalee's death ~

Yeah, maybe this whole witness thing is fabricated...  because they no longer can get any real evidence on him...

And they don't want to implicate anyone who helped get rid of her body.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: June 28, 2006, 09:58:24 PM »

I just heard that the witness just recently admitted he was lying and that is why he is sitting in jail.

Here we go again......

Oh geez....

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 28, 2006, 09:58:56 PM »

Klaas

Tom and Carnut (I think), taught me how to cheat to get to a page.  Multiply the page desired by 20 (I even think Tom called it some type of hack).  Well, I finally figured out "the new hack" might be closer to 15.  Now 15 is harder to multiply than 20.  Could you let Tom know I'm using a lot of scrap paper now.  Wink (first smily ever).  Thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: June 28, 2006, 10:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Klaas

Tom and Carnut (I think), taught me how to cheat to get to a page.  Multiply the page desired by 20 (I even think Tom called it some type of hack).  Well, I finally figured out "the new hack" might be closer to 15.  Now 15 is harder to multiply than 20.  Could you let Tom know I'm using a lot of scrap paper now.  Wink (first smily ever).  Thanks

Yeah, I need to have Tom fix that.  The pages are shorter now.  I'll let him know.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: June 28, 2006, 10:04:50 PM »

Hi everyone!

Klaasend, are we going to continue at 15 posts per page, or will it go back to 20? Also, are avatars loading? I can't redo mine for some reason.

Until I get caught up I am mostly going to be reading... between the crash and my trip I am still a couple of threads back but wanted to see where things stand as of right now.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.