April 24, 2024, 06:25:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 195958 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: June 28, 2006, 11:12:07 PM »

Oh you are so right Mrs. Red.  Something will happen just because it's a holiday.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 28, 2006, 11:12:17 PM »

Wasn't June 30th the date that KJ needed to present the judge with all her evidence against JK2?  The judge in Paulus suit for $$$ ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 28, 2006, 11:13:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Wasn't June 30th the date that KJ needed to present the judge with all her evidence against JK2?  The judge in Paulus suit for $$$ ?

Oh Klaasend... good point!! what do y'all wanna bet that they sneak it in now?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 28, 2006, 11:15:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Well if this witness lied, then he is a non issue in the case.  Unless of course they are going to try and pin it on him.  My guess is by Friday, the witness will be deported and KJ will turn in what she has which will not be enough to charge anyone with.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 28, 2006, 11:17:07 PM »

Hi, monkeys. Could not sleep, so here I am.

Read about Hotshot supposedly being "outed". I don't keep up on everything, but I find it silly for anything to be made of Kathy in a photo "hugging the enemy". She has not "hidden" from the monkeys that she planned to go to Aruba, that she had been in touch with some of the suspects, etc.  Heck, if I knew that her agenda was to befriend the suspects to gain info, then why would anyone else who reads not know it also?

And as for the critics who are screaming that Kathy is not a detective, well, have we not all been seeking info in most any way we can? It would be fair to say that the majority of us are not "detectives".

Shall we get on with the business of trying to learn the truth as to what happened to Natalee, and who is responsible for her disappearance and the subsequent fudge-fest on The UnHappy Island?

A little hint:  VDS2 and K2 were behind the start of all this.

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 28, 2006, 11:18:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Just checking in before bed time.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 28, 2006, 11:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"

Hi, Ribbon!

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 28, 2006, 11:20:45 PM »

Hey Monkeys.  I want to thank everyone here that has made me feel better regarding the changes in my life.  It warms me from head to toe knowing that monkeys with much more on their plate than mine can send positive energy my way!  Watch out world here I come with all new ideas!!!  Maybe I will be famous, ya never know.  Are there any monkeys here that can give me any advise on starting a home based business.  I could just call it Monkey Business!!!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 28, 2006, 11:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Read about Hotshot supposedly being "outed". I don't keep up on everything, but I find it silly for anything to be made of Kathy in a photo "hugging the enemy". She has not "hidden" from the monkeys that she planned to go to Aruba, that she had been in touch with some of the suspects, etc.  Heck, if I knew that her agenda was to befriend the suspects to gain info, then why would anyone else who reads not know it also?

And as for the critics who are screaming that Kathy is not a detective, well, have we not all been seeking info in most any way we can? It would be fair to say that the majority of us are not "detectives".

Shall we get on with the business of trying to learn the truth as to what happened to Natalee, and who is responsible for her disappearance and the subsequent fudge-fest on The UnHappy Island?

Hi Justins!!!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 28, 2006, 11:22:21 PM »

Leslie, if you are still here......thanks for the job link.  I will see what is available.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 28, 2006, 11:26:43 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys.  I want to thank everyone here that has made me feel better regarding the changes in my life.  It warms me from head to toe knowing that monkeys with much more on their plate than mine can send positive energy my way!  Watch out world here I come with all new ideas!!!  Maybe I will be famous, ya never know.  Are there any monkeys here that can give me any advise on starting a home based business.  I could just call it Monkey Business!!!

Hi, crazy! Well, let that ijit try to run his business into the ground all by himself. You'll find something much better. And if you need money before then, there is always McDonald's. Seriously. Work part-time there. I'm thinking of doing that myself! I have to make the move to the town in which I work, yet I'm still bound by my current lease.  Can't make two rents (making the current one is tough enough as it is, what the cost of commuting), so I'll move and work part-time for good ole Micky D's.  Very Happy

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 28, 2006, 11:27:30 PM »

Justins ... welll said... and it's true...

and Crazy... I am sure you will land on your feet and be better than before!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 28, 2006, 11:28:21 PM »

Yes they did, and so nothing is hidden, I even posted my interview with him on my site.  I never tried to hide anything, and it was WRONG for them to do what they did.  Some "Strategic Team" ethics they have, they didn't even tell "ME" they told the whole group first.........Kath has a pic with Steve.  Sorry it's been a long day.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 28, 2006, 11:28:34 PM »

Hi, Ribbon!

Hi Justins.

We are coming up on the anniversary of the Arubans making Beth apologize for accusing the boys. Does anyone remember what date that was?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 28, 2006, 11:29:35 PM »

Hi, Ribbon!

Hi Justins.

We are coming up on the anniversary of the Arubans making Beth apologize for accusing the boys. Does anyone remember what date that was?

It was early July... the 3rd???  OMG.. that made my blood boil...

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 28, 2006, 11:33:54 PM »

I just noticed that MF posted that the paper Awemainta has an article about the witness that is being detained.  According to MF, now more of the papers will be willing to talk about it.  Will be interresting to see what they say.

That's the paper that broke the Guido/Carlos arrest story initially. Will be interesting to see what they printed.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: June 28, 2006, 11:35:56 PM »

Hotshot~

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Crazymom~

You are in my thoughts & prayers. Everything will work out just fine when all is said and done. There's a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

Roo~

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: June 28, 2006, 11:36:10 PM »

OT

I just got word that a tennis player is a little hurt at Wimbledon. Anybody want to go in with me and bet on his opponent?   Twisted Evil
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: June 28, 2006, 11:36:52 PM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
Hotshot~

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Crazymom~

You are in my thoughts & prayers. Everything will work out just fine when all is said and done. There's a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

Roo~

I totally believe that...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 28, 2006, 11:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Well if this witness lied, then he is a non issue in the case.  Unless of course they are going to try and pin it on him.  My guess is by Friday, the witness will be deported and KJ will turn in what she has which will not be enough to charge anyone with.

KJ cannot be forced  to end her investigation by the judge in the PvdS civil suit in Aruba. She has 11 more months to pursue this.  I don't think she will end this case until at least after the NY judge decides on the civil suit here.  KJ I believe wants to solve and prosecute this case, b/c otherwise she will always be noted as the Dutch prosecutor who failed to bring charges is this world  reknown high profile case..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.