March 29, 2024, 12:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 190498 times)
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2006, 11:16:08 AM »

Hope all of you have a nice day!  God bless!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2006, 11:16:40 AM »

Thanks Mom.....trees are about 70-80 feet tall....one is a very large oak that was hit my lightening and is hanging over the garage.....I should really go out for a while and let them call me when it's over.....I hear every thud.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2006, 11:19:20 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Mr. Mermaid - feed his huge love of fire and danger on the 4th.

The boys and their friends spend a good deal of take home pay on fireworks.

Mr Mermaid has a remote control airplane that he mounts rockets and roman candles on and flies around.

the town fireworks are awesome right across the canal.

We are super careful about hosing everything when we are done.

I usually sweep trash for an hour!

hi FM!!!  Mr. Mermaid must be THE MAN on your area on the 4th!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2006, 11:21:26 AM »

FYI - Easywriter's and Tylergal's stories have been moved to the Monkey Lounge.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good morning friends...!   Smile

This is a very OT use of the forum, but I need to know your opinion...
do you tip someone who cuts down trees....cost is $1100

...you can beat me up later....thanks....

hi Mere!!  WOW that's a whole lotta $$$ must be a big tree. I'd never beat you up. Wink   And my answer would be no.....but I would provide cold water/tea etc. for them

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2006, 11:22:43 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I read last night's posts.....and will refrain from commenting.....other than ldstlou posted this last night....THANK YOU lsstlou

Mrs Red,
I have never had the honor of speaking to you here at SM...could never get logged on to the old forum!! (computer illiterate!! haha) and feel priviledged to have been invited to the new forum. I have e-mailed Red in the past with my thoughts and obsevations...when I was unable to post...and was absolutely AMAZED!! that he always responded...in detail back, respected my input, and replied so quickly!! Just absolutely amazing to me!! The dedication that is put into this blog and Natalee's cause is beyond belief!! I have read from afar..before I "officially" became a member..and feel like I know so many people here!! The other person that just BLOWS me away is Klaas!! Just absolutely incredible to me!! Her knowledge!! her dedication..her wit...her intelligence!! You are just a group of people that are so above and beyond the norm!! You know...the thing that brings me comfort...probably brings so many people comfort...is that in a world that often seems so indifferent...here is a group I KNOW!!! would back me 110% if I ever..God forbid..I ever ran into a similar situation as the Twitty's and Holloway's...and who would fight the fight!! to find the answers!! You and Red and Klaas and Tom are such amazing people!! And you have done the impossible!! Drawn together people from all walks of life...from all over our country..the world!! together to fight a great fight!! Justice for Natalee!!
I imagine...as in life...it is very easy to take what you have done for granted..by some of the posters... you all just make it look so simple!! It does seem easy to take it all for granted!! But I just want to let you know...the e-mail I received explaining all that you guys did to get us back online...the travel..the hassles...the headaches!! That just brought it all home to me!! I mean...it is just INCREDIBLE!!!
And so Mrs Red...just want to take a moment and say THANK YOU!! You and your husband and Klaas and Tom...you all have given up any semblence of a "normal life" so we can have this place to come together and debate and share and "fight the good fight" You all are truely ANGELS!!! fighting the cause for our angel Natalee!! I can't even put into words what I feel for you and all the Monkeys...I need Easy right now to say it for me!! But you definately!!!! DEFINATELY!!! have every right to protest any disrespect towards your husband!! And although I don't know the politics here yet..I will trust your judgement on this one!! But I also know...this is the home of the most compassionate and caring people I have ever met in my life...and it will only take an apology...for you to welcome anyone right back in!!
Thanks you all!! You just REALLY inspire me!!
Lisa

I wasn't going to post anymore, but since Sunny has brought this up I have one thing to say.

Rob has never said anything bad about Red or Mrs. Red to me. I did not see anything Mrs. Red posted prior regarding Rob, and I was responding to his "hello" to me when I posted last night.

I respect Red, Mrs. Red, and Rob.

Enough said.

hi Bt...this wasn't about anything except a beautiful, from the heart  post.  Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2006, 11:27:52 AM »

Oh no not again!

BT Whatever happened just walk it off please!

SMOOCHIES!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »

Sunny....thanks....there is a guy up about 60 feet in the oak....strapped to the tree and tying rope to each branch....cutting the branch and then sending the branch down to the ground...sometimes it hits the roof of the garage..... Shocked   I was told to expect estimates of $3000....the bottom line was...this was the only company that was insured...!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2006, 11:32:31 AM »

Sunny....thanks....there is a guy up about 60 feet in the oak....strapped to the tree and tying rope to each branch....cutting the branch and then sending the branch down to the ground...sometimes it hits the roof of the garage..... Shocked   I was told to expect estimates of $3000....the bottom line was...this was the only company that was insured...!!!

yikes......it sounds as though you are fortunate they are insure.... Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2006, 11:33:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Late yesterday it was announced that SCRUX was shutting down.  Someone at another site suggested that maybe it was because of the lack of news.  Medleyrelays response was this:

Not true at all -- today scrux had over 900 people visiting the site!!

FYI - Scared Monkeys had over 6000 visitors yesterday, and it wasn't a busy day. Wink

Only the GOOD survive!!!

I am posting from 'way behind and know that is usually foolish but wanted
to say that I just can't help sort of monitoring this statistic on sites I frequent a lot and SM usually has between eight and twelve thousand hits a day.  Just if you are curious. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2006, 11:33:47 AM »

Save my place....I am going for a ride until some of this is over..... Smile

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »

Good Morning y'all!

Hiya Sunny!  

Is Jerry from Ohio still here?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »

Mere  - I would LEAVE the property right now!  lol  I couldn't watch that.  Otherwise, sip some wine ... but it's awful early for that.  Good luck!
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »

That's a heck of a lot of hits!!  I am impressed!!!  Way to go Red!!!

Anna, how do you check to see how many hits a site has?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2006, 11:38:06 AM »

Save my place....I am going for a ride until some of this is over..... Smile

hahahaha....you'd better stay and check your roof before they leave!

Rest in Peace Caylee

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2006, 11:38:17 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Mr. Mermaid - feed his huge love of fire and danger on the 4th.

The boys and their friends spend a good deal of take home pay on fireworks.

Mr Mermaid has a remote control airplane that he mounts rockets and roman candles on and flies around.

the town fireworks are awesome right across the canal.

We are super careful about hosing everything when we are done.

I usually sweep trash for an hour!

hi FM!!!  Mr. Mermaid must be THE MAN on your area on the 4th!!!

Hi MTWS!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2006, 11:38:47 AM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
Good Morning y'all!

Hiya Sunny!  

Hi BEACHY!!!  I haven't seen him lately.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Mere  - I would LEAVE the property right now!  lol  I couldn't watch that.  Otherwise, sip some wine ... but it's awful early for that.  Good luck!

hi Beans.....the wine sounds like a good idea....or a morning mimosa!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2006, 11:40:16 AM »

Do i see thik lurking out there?

how you doin my man? Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2006, 11:41:39 AM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
Good Morning y'all!

Hiya Sunny!  

Hi BEACHY!!!  I haven't seen him lately.

He was here earlier telling us about riding a mad 2000 pound hamburger!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.