March 28, 2024, 12:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 190362 times)
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 28, 2006, 11:41:36 PM »

Mrs. Red~

I also wanted to send you lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} your way as well. Red, Tom, Klaas and you do a wonderful & awesome job here at SM.
Ya'll ROCK!

Another thing that makes ya' wonder, didn't the K2's lawyer say back a few months ago that there would a trial in June. I think they're running out of time seeing as they only have 3 more days to do that as well.  Smile

Roo~

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: June 28, 2006, 11:43:07 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys.  I want to thank everyone here that has made me feel better regarding the changes in my life.  It warms me from head to toe knowing that monkeys with much more on their plate than mine can send positive energy my way!  Watch out world here I come with all new ideas!!!  Maybe I will be famous, ya never know.  Are there any monkeys here that can give me any advise on starting a home based business.  I could just call it Monkey Business!!!

Hi, crazy! Well, let that ijit try to run his business into the ground all by himself. You'll find something much better. And if you need money before then, there is always McDonald's. Seriously. Work part-time there. I'm thinking of doing that myself! I have to make the move to the town in which I work, yet I'm still bound by my current lease.  Can't make two rents (making the current one is tough enough as it is, what the cost of commuting), so I'll move and work part-time for good ole Micky D's.  Very Happy

That is sooo true!  I was a swing manager in my early 20's.  Now I could be the old lady they hired to roll the biscuits.  Wait a second.....aren't they frozen now?   Laughing  Laughing

Hubby wants me to work at home part time so I can spend more time with the kids.  I may just work on that!!!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: June 28, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Justins ... welll said... and it's true...

and Crazy... I am sure you will land on your feet and be better than before!!

You are correct!  I sure I will hit the ground running.  I just don't know that I want my financial life to be in someone else's hands ever again so I may start my own business.  I worked at that company for 12 years!!!  Not even offered a severance package but asked to train the boss on the bookkeeping/payroll end of my job.  HA! Twisted Evil
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 28, 2006, 11:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
Hotshot~

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Crazymom~

You are in my thoughts & prayers. Everything will work out just fine when all is said and done. There's a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

Roo~

Thanks Roo! Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 28, 2006, 11:46:16 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys.  I want to thank everyone here that has made me feel better regarding the changes in my life.  It warms me from head to toe knowing that monkeys with much more on their plate than mine can send positive energy my way!  Watch out world here I come with all new ideas!!!  Maybe I will be famous, ya never know.  Are there any monkeys here that can give me any advise on starting a home based business.  I could just call it Monkey Business!!!

Do you want to have an internet only business or one that is brick & mortar but located in your home?  What interests you, what skills do you have, what talents do you possess?  Do you have money to invest in the business?

If you type well, medical transcription seems to work well in the home.  Selling on eBay is another option.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:10 PM »

Mrs. Red~

I also wanted to send you lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} your way as well. Red, Tom, Klaas and you do a wonderful & awesome job here at SM.
Ya'll ROCK!

Another thing that makes ya' wonder, didn't the K2's lawyer say back a few months ago that there would a trial in June. I think they're running out of time seeing as they only have 3 more days to do that as well.  Smile

Roo~

Thank you Roo!! and yes ... there have been so many crazy things going on  out of Aruba...I forgot about Koch's statement... Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:55 PM »

I see Blogs for Natalee is gone. Anybody know when that happened?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 28, 2006, 11:48:26 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
We are coming up on the anniversary of the Arubans making Beth apologize for accusing the boys. Does anyone remember what date that was?

The apology was July 8.

2Ks released JULY 4.

The Saturday of July 4 weekend 2005 (July 2) was when Shasta Groene was found.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: June 28, 2006, 11:50:08 PM »

Hotshot~

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Crazymom~

You are in my thoughts & prayers. Everything will work out just fine when all is said and done. There's a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

Roo~

TY ROO

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 28, 2006, 11:50:25 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
We are coming up on the anniversary of the Arubans making Beth apologize for accusing the boys. Does anyone remember what date that was?

The apology was July 8.

2Ks released JULY 4.

The Saturday of July 4 weekend 2005 (July 2) was when Shasta Groene was found.

Thanks MsMarple.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 28, 2006, 11:51:41 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
[KJ cannot be forced  to end her investigation by the judge in the PvdS civil suit in Aruba. She has 11 more months to pursue this.  I don't think she will end this case until at least after the NY judge decides on the civil suit here.  KJ I believe wants to solve and prosecute this case, b/c otherwise she will always be noted as the Dutch prosecutor who failed to bring charges is this world  reknown high profile case..

Sunfreak, I agree with you on the first part.  This would be a bad time to fork over a huge chunk of change to Paulus when they have no money and the taxpayers are angry.

But I am not sure KJ would not rather be known as a team player to took one for the team, the Dutch elitist living on Aruba, that win this case.  She has not done one thing that I am aware of that has impressed me with her desire or even goal of actually prosecuting.  I wish I didnt think that and hope I am wrong.  I think this would be over if she had seriously applied the evidence that even we aer aware of.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 28, 2006, 11:53:37 PM »

It is?? Really??? They have a back up site...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: June 28, 2006, 11:54:33 PM »

Sunfreak, I agree with you on the first part. This would be a bad time to fork over a huge chunk of change to Paulus when they have no money and the taxpayers are angry.

I can't think of a better time to give Paulus money. If that doesn't wake-up the Island to the madness -- nothing will. The citizens need to be made angry about this!!

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: June 28, 2006, 11:54:39 PM »

Do you want to have an internet only business or one that is brick & mortar but located in your home?  What interests you, what skills do you have, what talents do you possess?  Do you have money to invest in the business?

If you type well, medical transcription seems to work well in the home.  Selling on eBay is another option.[/quote]

Have an idea and it has to do with printing and chocolates!!  I am not a fast typist but can do ok as long as I have a back button.  I have a mac and a pc, with word programs, graphic programs, accounting/spreadsheets and all types of non essential programs.  I am sort of a the jack of all trades and the master of none! Laughing

I was given the idea to start consultanting new start up businesses with setting up their Quickbooks programs and giving a quick training just to get them on their feet.  My accountant actually suggested that because he is always being called requesting that service.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 28, 2006, 11:54:52 PM »

I don't think BFN is out permanently, they seem to be having some kind of bandwidth problem.

Did ALL of the pro-family sites go out at once back last Friday night? I was on the road and couldn't follow things very well with the worst Internet "high-speed" (lol) connection ever invented and all the family stuff we were all doing.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 28, 2006, 11:55:38 PM »

Let's see. . . .they could deport the Colombian witness and release all three J2K from even being suspects?  Along with all the rest of them?

Yes, something nasty will happen over the holiday weekend I am sure.  Always does.  Yet another Aruban transparancy.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: June 28, 2006, 11:56:46 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

It is?? Really??? They have a back up site...

If you go to Blogs for Natalee it says "Notice: This domain name expired on 06/23/06 and is pending renewal or deletion" and "This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 28, 2006, 11:57:47 PM »

Yes, they ran out of bandwidth again.  They are posting at their backup site:

http://www.prayfornatalee.com/forum/
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 28, 2006, 11:57:51 PM »

Hello Beautiful Monkeys!  Carnut, Chata, cp405, crazymom, Debbie, igsigs, justinsmama, mrs. red, msmarple, Rooscrew, San, spooky112483, SunFreak2, tcumom, wreck, and Yellow Ribbon.

I'm just jumping in here without having read the back pages. I had a long day and I'm tired.

How is everyone?

What is the topic tonight? Can you catch me up?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 28, 2006, 11:58:11 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Sunfreak, I agree with you on the first part. This would be a bad time to fork over a huge chunk of change to Paulus when they have no money and the taxpayers are angry.

I can't think of a better time to give Paulus money. If that doesn't wake-up the Island to the madness -- nothing will. The citizens need to be made angry about this!!

Right, Wreck, would love for it to happen now but don't think they are that foolish.  I could be wrong, however.  Riots might ensue.   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.