April 24, 2024, 10:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196014 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: June 28, 2006, 11:58:24 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I see Blogs for Natalee is gone. Anybody know when that happened?

It is?? Really??? They have a back up site...

If you go to Blogs for Natalee it says "Notice: This domain name expired on 06/23/06 and is pending renewal or deletion" and "This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com"

Woa that's new..let me check.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: June 29, 2006, 12:00:50 AM »

OMG.. it's way past my bedtime... good nite monkeys... keep the faith!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 29, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes, they ran out of bandwidth again.  They are posting at their backup site:

http://www.prayfornatalee.com/forum/

Thanks Klaas. That's a great name for their site. Glad to know they are still on line.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: June 29, 2006, 12:03:12 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
[KJ cannot be forced  to end her investigation by the judge in the PvdS civil suit in Aruba. She has 11 more months to pursue this.  I don't think she will end this case until at least after the NY judge decides on the civil suit here.  KJ I believe wants to solve and prosecute this case, b/c otherwise she will always be noted as the Dutch prosecutor who failed to bring charges is this world reknown high profile case..

I am beginning to worry about the problem of this odd "triangulation" that is happening between US, Holland and Aruba.

The Dutch are stonewalling around Joran. They are trying to keep control in Aruba. IF we push them on Joran it may weaken their position and give cover to the native Aruban government to submit to the siren song of Chavez from 17 miles across the water. It is a real catch-22 for us. Those who keep pointing fingers at Condi Rice and asking why our gov't doesn't DO more, need to think all that through a bit.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 29, 2006, 12:03:36 AM »

Hi LV, how's that new kitty?
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: June 29, 2006, 12:05:31 AM »

Hello Louise!  Smile

Goodnight Mrs. Red  Smile

Roo~

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 29, 2006, 12:10:25 AM »

Well it's Bedtime for Bonzo over here. Goodnight Monkeys.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: June 29, 2006, 12:13:21 AM »

Thanks Klaas. That's a great name for their site. Glad to know they are still on line.

Yes, they have what looks like maybe what might be called a mirror site.  Looks just like their old one and posts the same.    Not sure if you have to register again or can just log in but you can post because I have been last few days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: June 29, 2006, 12:14:17 AM »

Good night Mrs Red and Yellow Ribbon!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: June 29, 2006, 12:14:57 AM »

Hi Louise!  You have a new kitty?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 29, 2006, 12:16:17 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Yes, they have what looks like maybe what might be called a mirror site.  Looks just like their old one and posts the same.    Not sure if you have to register again or can just log in but you can post because I have been last few days.

I tried to get in, but couldn't, wondered if reregistering was required or if I had just did something wrong.

Did you have to reregister?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: June 29, 2006, 12:18:34 AM »

Carnut - I believe you have to re-register
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: June 29, 2006, 12:25:23 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Do you want to have an internet only business or one that is brick & mortar but located in your home?  What interests you, what skills do you have, what talents do you possess?  Do you have money to invest in the business?

If you type well, medical transcription seems to work well in the home.  Selling on eBay is another option.

Have an idea and it has to do with printing and chocolates!!  I am not a fast typist but can do ok as long as I have a back button.  I have a mac and a pc, with word programs, graphic programs, accounting/spreadsheets and all types of non essential programs.  I am sort of a the jack of all trades and the master of none! Laughing

I was given the idea to start consultanting new start up businesses with setting up their Quickbooks programs and giving a quick training just to get them on their feet.  My accountant actually suggested that because he is always being called requesting that service.[/quote]

That sounds like a great idea.  You could check with your local community college to see if one is already offered.  If not you could approach the school about teaching one for the adult continuing education classes. If they have one you could gather info from how that course is run.  Other sources to find participants for your classes would be at churches, senior centers.  You could contact the Better Business Bureau for referrals.  A decemt book that will take you thru the how to's and legalities of starting a new business  is Starting Your Own Home Based Business for Dummies.

Good Luck and keep us informed on your "project."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: June 29, 2006, 12:30:48 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
I tried to get in, but couldn't, wondered if reregistering was required or if I had just did something wrong.

Did you have to reregister?

You know, I think I did but I just used the old username and password to do it.  So now I am not really sure if it was a new registration or I just logged in.   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: June 29, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

That sounds like a great idea.  You could check with your local community college to see if one is already offered.  If not you could approach the school about teaching one for the adult continuing education classes. If they have one you could gather info from how that course is run.  Other sources to find participants for your classes would be at churches, senior centers.  You could contact the Better Business Bureau for referrals.  A decemt book that will take you thru the how to's and legalities of starting a new business  is Starting Your Own Home Based Business for Dummies.

Good Luck and keep us informed on your "project."

I sure will.  I guess my first stop will be Barnes and Noble.  Thanks for the ideas. Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 29, 2006, 12:35:21 AM »

Crazymom,
I am pretty sure, like others, that you will find something that will pay enough that you can do at home.  And you will be there with the kids, too.  I started a dog kennel but do not recommend that as I lose money most of the time, lol.  But bet dog grooming would pay rather well.  Not sure how you get certified or even if it is required.  I envy my friends in Atlanta as they have one that has a portable salon and comes tot heir house and parks in their driveway and grooms their dogs in the van.  

There are all kinds of things one can do and I know you will find just the right one.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: June 29, 2006, 12:38:11 AM »

Crazy
My boss just started using Quickbooks and I have all kinds of questions.  I am really having a time figuring it all out.  So I want you to know that there could very well be a market for that kind of thing.   Wink
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 29, 2006, 12:39:43 AM »

Hello everyone

So the witness lied, huh? Well since I dont believe they ever went to the beach, I figured he wasnt telling the truth. Lets just hope the NY judge is paying attention to all this crap.

o/t I am loving my new TV right now Very Happy

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 29, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »

crazymom-

Here is a website for you, which can give you all you really need in terms of requirements for a consulting/training business www.entrepreneur.com

You can also apply online in your state with the secretary of state for an LLC or limited liability corporation for about $250, and have a federal tax ID assigned within 24 hours too.

Email me if I can help, I think it's a great plan !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: June 29, 2006, 12:45:46 AM »

Spooky,
Did you put your TV up on the wall?  I see all those photos and that looks so neat but I got a little one, 27 inches and the thing weighs a ton!  I was shocked as thought since they hang them on the wall, would be very lightweight.  Wrong!  I like mine, too, but it is nothing like your huge one.  Used to have 36 inch screen so had to get used to smaller but is LCD and all that so is good.   Very Happy

I think manufacturers would put a handle on top of refrigerator and tell us it is portable sometimes.  But that is one huge screen and I know you will enjoy it because of the detail you will see in your sports programs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.