April 20, 2024, 01:17:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 194964 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: June 29, 2006, 01:44:48 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[quote="CarnutAh gee, my poor Shadow is wasting her life away on WalMarts $.49 cans.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Some Old Roy's brand has been recalled.  Not sure which.  But mine won't eat just anything and love to terrorize me that they are sick so is easier to feed them what they want.  After that bad Diamond food I got last winter, I am going with the better brands for is cheaper in the long run with these tiny little dogs that can get upset stomach, etc. so easily.

.[/quote]

OH gee, fraid poor old Shadow is just gonna have to tough it out.

She's always been my official food taster as well, always gets the last bite or lick of anything I eat.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 29, 2006, 01:45:19 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hi, You Sweet and Crazymom!

Yup. I got a baby kitten; she is about 9 weeks old, born April 16. I only went to buy cat litter and I saw a kitten that I've been waiting to find for years. Her name is Guinevere (wife of Arthur and lover of Lancelot). Her name in Welsh means "white shadow" - she is cream with silver stripes and silver polka dots on her tummy. Her eyes are gold so her middle name is GoldenEye. Can you tell that I'm in love?

That kitty sounds like it has landed in the right home.  I don't think it could be in a better place.  

You know I have a rose named Guinevere.   Laughing   White, with liver pink etching around the buds with blooms that turn pure white after opening.

Louise, silvery pink etching around the buds, not liver.  Gee, maybe I need to go to bed.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 29, 2006, 01:46:18 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "spooky112483"
Hello!!!!!!! to everyone in the cage right now!!!
I missed ya'll last week. I hope everyone had a great day Very Happy

Hi Spooky!   Very Happy

hey Bearly. I miss your cute little bear avatar. always made me smile

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 29, 2006, 01:46:31 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
Fraid I don't remember that specific instance Anna.

Don't know if that was before or after the orgasm theory or the pics of dancing on the bar, but I was getting kinda sick of things about then and started looking elsewhere for 'real' info.

It was after the orgasm theory so like you, I was ready to leave, just
wanted to do it on my own terms, however.  Remember the vanishing posts?  Those had to be among the strangest things yet.  

A certain blog owner would post and leave it up about a minute then delete it so he could deny ever posting such a thing for those of you who were not posting or reading at that site back then.  And here it is over a year later!   Rolling Eyes

I think I am just bummed out about the witness supposedly admitting to lying and that he just made all of that up.  ALE should have verified better before running with his story if it had no credibility.

Yes, now I do remember the vanishing posts quite well, but kinda figured it was his perogative to do so.

I just got fedup with the so obvious sellout, and then the hammering posters.

Never spent any time in that dump of a site.  Found this place first, and the rest is history.  I had always thought of them as "Big Lots", with this site being "Macy's"...ya know?  Glad I remained disciplined in that regard...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 29, 2006, 01:47:37 AM »

Anna

Hi.. You guys are talking about Rheil World.. I remember you all now! I started there and then I followed an "Anna', "arubagirl I think" and "dutchlady" over here into the Code Talkers thread.

Way before the first crash It's been over year. I remember I came ina tad before the "bus" and so wanted to get on it but was lame on an avatar.

Sorry, I hadn't c l i c k ed on the name sooner.

We all are soooo dedicated to Natalee and her families!

I feel quite at home here on Scared Monkeys... for a while I thought it was "Sacred Monkeys" Still wear my pink SM tee shirt and love the big sized mug.

OK... some of us know what Saturday is... July 1 and some of us get retirement checks then or on the 3rd.

Let's celebrated the memory of our prayer chain and contribute to Paypal for Scared Monkeys for the return of Natalee and the end of corruption, cronyism, coverup. selfishness and elitism.

My donation won't be much but it all adds up and I am going also to try to find the Paypal link for Dana.

You all are more a part of my life than you will ever know!

God Bless,

IBE

PS does anyone hear from "dutchlady" anymore?  Is she OK?

Anna... I have a 13 inch TV so old it has one of those built in VCR's.

Rather put any extra $$ in my Mac. Matter of fact am late on DirectV so hope I still have an account for haven't turned on the TV for over 2 wks.

Used to live in Alexandria, and teach in Fairfax Co. Heard on this board they have floods...better get current on the TV acct.

Thanks again, for enriching my life!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 29, 2006, 01:48:49 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

'Sup girl? Wink  How was your day?

pretty good. boring at work but I had a nice steak at Texas Roadhouse tonight and i'm still stuffed! how are you?

Just chillin'...watching "Sideways" on DVD.  It's still a bit hot 'round here, but otjerwise...all is good!  So, I saw you got your TV up.  When's the "sport watching" party?  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 29, 2006, 01:49:31 AM »

[

Don't know if that was before or after the orgasm theory or the pics of dancing on the bar, but I was getting kinda sick of things about then and started looking elsewhere for 'real' info.

wanted to do it on my own terms, however.  Remember the vanishing posts?  Those had to be among the strangest things yet.  

A certain blog owner would post and leave it up about a minute then delete it so he could deny ever posting such a thing for those of you who were not posting or reading at that site back then.  And here it is over a year later!   Rolling Eyes

I think I am just bummed out about the witness supposedly admitting to lying and that he just made all of that up.  ALE should have verified better before running with his story if it had no credibility.

Yes, now I do remember the vanishing posts quite well, but kinda figured it was his perogative to do so.

Never spent any time in that dump of a site.  Found this place first, and the rest is history.  I had always thought of them as "Big Lots", with this site being "Macy's"...ya know?  Glad I remained disciplined in that regard...

Well, the RWV was an interesting study in psychology before the refugees came along.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: June 29, 2006, 01:50:45 AM »

[

Well, the RWV was an interesting study in psychology before the refugees came along.

All the psychiatrists committed suicide after that last site came along. Laughing   No way to evaluate.  They ran out of Axes.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 29, 2006, 01:53:16 AM »

All the psychiatrists committed suicide after that last site came along. Laughing   No way to evaluate.  They ran out of Axes.

Say, I do remember Anna and some others posting on the sort of 'Lively Discussion Thread' that got setup so folks could post without acrimony on nonsense topics.

Do you all remember that?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 29, 2006, 01:54:56 AM »

Just not a fan at all!  They just seemed "dirty" to me.  But, who am I to judge I guess...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: June 29, 2006, 01:56:53 AM »

IBE,

You are freaking me out!!  I was on the Weather Channel looking up Fairfax and Alexandria, VA cause that is where my son and new DIL live and was worried about them!!

What a coincidence!

Yep I am that same old Anna still here a year later.

Actually RWV had excellent posters really good at research.  It was just the owner who was a bit strange.  We all stayed so long cause we were attached to each other in the forum and not really to Dan.  He did his famous 180 much to our surprise.  Bet he got lots of freebies for that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: June 29, 2006, 01:57:23 AM »

Just not a fan at all!  They just seemed "dirty" to me.  But, who am I to judge I guess...

Well, it did evolve pretty fast into 'dirty', but I thought at first it was legit and Scubajap was unbiased.

Hey, I just finished watching 'Lawrence of Arabia' for the umpteenth time.

That movie brings out all the superlatives from me, sublime, tour de force.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 29, 2006, 02:01:42 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
well who thinks something is up?  we are going into a holiday weekend...

Is the cat already out of the bag, Mrs. Red...  Seems the news going into the Holiday Weekend is that there is no truth in what this latest witness said...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: June 29, 2006, 02:02:36 AM »

Third,
RWV didn't start out that way.  There were good people in the beginning and even Dan supported the family then slowly it all changed to the total opposite.  Dan banned anybody he was afraid might be smarter than he was like Professor.  Wish he still posted.

Then the whole forum sort of lost its mind.  Sad, really.

Well IBE is reading my mind and so when that happens, tells its time for me to hit the monkey bunkey.  Going to be around one hundred degrees all weekend long, too.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 29, 2006, 02:02:50 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
well who thinks something is up?  we are going into a holiday weekend...

Is the cat already out of the bag, Mrs. Red...  Seems the news going into the Holiday Weekend is that there is no truth in what this latest witness said...

Hello there Katz!  Didn't get the chance to say it earlier...Wink  How are you doing?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 29, 2006, 02:03:21 AM »

Actually RWV had excellent posters really good at research.  It was just the owner who was a bit strange.  We all stayed so long cause we were attached to each other in the forum and not really to Dan.  He did his famous 180 much to our surprise.  Bet he got lots of freebies for that.

Well, the Melody event really got to me, sure seemed that Dan was coddeling her bigtime and then Scuba could do no wrong.

But the Granny hung in there bigtime with real world logic on all the misdirections and fantasies.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 29, 2006, 02:03:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Wasn't June 30th the date that KJ needed to present the judge with all her evidence against JK2?  The judge in Paulus suit for $$$ ?

Oh Klaasend... good point!! what do y'all wanna bet that they sneak it in now?

Well if this witness lied, then he is a non issue in the case.  Unless of course they are going to try and pin it on him.  My guess is by Friday, the witness will be deported and KJ will turn in what she has which will not be enough to charge anyone with.

Excellent guess, Klaas....  lets see what happens.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 29, 2006, 02:04:17 AM »

'Sup girl? Wink  How was your day?

pretty good. boring at work but I had a nice steak at Texas Roadhouse tonight and i'm still stuffed! how are you?

Just chillin'...watching "Sideways" on DVD.  It's still a bit hot 'round here, but otjerwise...all is good!  So, I saw you got your TV up.  When's the "sport watching" party?  Wink

I love that movie. I've ben watching "closer" on HBO, it's ok, but gets worse everytime i see it.
we will party anytime you can get out here Very Happy

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 29, 2006, 02:06:08 AM »

Third,
RWV didn't start out that way.  There were good people in the beginning and even Dan supported the family then slowly it all changed to the total opposite.  Dan banned anybody he was afraid might be smarter than he was like Professor.  Wish he still posted.

Then the whole forum sort of lost its mind.  Sad, really.

Well IBE is reading my mind and so when that happens, tells its time for me to hit the monkey bunkey.  Going to be around one hundred degrees all weekend long, too.  

I'm sure you are probably right.  All I knew of it was the "evil" side.  Wasn't there at all for the good.  But, then again, wasn't there for either really.  But, as someone said in here not too long ago (sorry can't credit directly.  I simply do not remember exactly who posted it)...I'm just damn glad this site found me first!  It's of the highest quality, and is the basis for which each "other" site is judged against.  We should ALL be proud of that fact...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 29, 2006, 02:06:38 AM »

Say, I do remember Anna and some others posting on the sort of 'Lively Discussion Thread' that got setup so folks could post without acrimony on nonsense topics.

Do you all remember that?

Yes, but you did not know my screen name so you did not know I was there.  I was.  Who were you? Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.