April 24, 2024, 11:08:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 196018 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2006, 08:44:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well CARNUT OR WRECK if you are still here, speaking of dragging people through the mud, do you remember when Dan Riehl wrote that awful FRONT PAGE article saying that Frank and I killed Natalee and we did it with our hate because we supported the boycott?  And kept asking scubajap those annoying questions?

That was sort of embarrassing.  He always bans you so you can't possibly defend yourself, too.  But I did survive and Hotshot will as well.   Very Happy   It is funny to me now but at the time I was embarrassed which is what he wanted to do.

*** Just saw this!
I remember that along with Dan's other infamous stories. Somehow, I never got banned even though I really started calling him out. I think Dan was objective at first and really fell into the disinformation campaign of Julia Renfro and Scubajap. It was truly inexplicable for someone who aspired to be a "real" journalist.

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2006, 08:51:31 AM »

Hi Katz and GM to ya  and yup am getting more comfortable  now  after comeing  from the AOL N Board some of tose folks are just plain nuts over there and they have very little logic  all they seem to understand is fightening and calling names like kids .
  Jerry from Ohio

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Good morning Jerry, Peaches, Terri and Leslie ~ and anyone else who just woke up.

Welcome to the board, Terri

{{{hugs}}}  and how's it going, Peaches

It's good to see you posting a bit more now, Jerry

And hey Leslie ~ I don't see you online very often ~ you must post early mornings, when I'm usually sleeping.

And hoping your dreams are good, Spooky...

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2006, 08:52:56 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Well CARNUT OR WRECK if you are still here, speaking of dragging people through the mud, do you remember when Dan Riehl wrote that awful FRONT PAGE article saying that Frank and I killed Natalee and we did it with our hate because we supported the boycott?  And kept asking scubajap those annoying questions?

That was sort of embarrassing.  He always bans you so you can't possibly defend yourself, too.  But I did survive and Hotshot will as well.   Very Happy   It is funny to me now but at the time I was embarrassed which is what he wanted to do.

*** Just saw this!
I remember that along with Dan's other infamous stories. Somehow, I never got banned even though I really started calling him out. I think Dan was objective at first and really fell into the disinformation campaign of Julia Renfro and Scubajap. It was truly inexplicable for someone who aspired to be a "real" journalist.

I remember that as well.  Dan's place is like a bowl of natural cereal:  what ain't fruits and nuts, is flakes.  (Archie Bunker-ism for you youngsters).

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2006, 08:55:02 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
OK... y'all I am going off topic to be on topic...

Kath you have our support.. it's all good.... Wink

I was talking via email with someone about the video of BO.D... and why that is being played all of the time...

and this morning it occured to me that they are floating a trial ballon for filing of imperfect service or some other crap if the Judge rules in our favor......

I don't quite understand what you mean, Mrs. Red ~ please explain...

that tacky joe is having the shows put this thing of Bo D out there so he can file a Motion that the service was some how not done properly... get the case thrown out on a technicality??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2006, 08:56:37 AM »

Morning, Mrs, Peaches, and all ya'll!    Laughing

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2006, 09:02:39 AM »

Good morning monkeyfaces! A big welcome to the new faces I am seeing!
Stick around and I am sure you will like it, just don't put your feet up on Mrs.Red's coffee table!

Jacq, sorry to hear about Uncle Mike.

Can't stick around long, just doing a quick catch up before I start my busy day, thankfully my big job I have been killing myself on is winding down.Should be done in another 4-6 weeks.... YAY!
I intend to take a little break before getting involved in another big project, as this one has really burned me out..... Twisted Evil

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2006, 09:03:18 AM »

Good morning all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: June 29, 2006, 09:03:32 AM »

Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Diario  June 29, 2006
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/frontpage/index.html

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 29, 2006, 09:04:39 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good morning monkeyfaces! A big welcome to the new faces I am seeing!
Stick around and I am sure you will like it, just don't put your feet up on Mrs.Red's coffee table!

Jacq, sorry to hear about Uncle Mike.

Can't stick around long, just doing a quick catch up before I start my busy day, thankfully my big job I have been killing myself on is winding down.Should be done in another 4-6 weeks.... YAY!
I intend to take a little break before getting involved in another big project, as this one has really burned me out..... Twisted Evil

Thanks Cubbee. Always nice to see ya in da cage!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #789 on: June 29, 2006, 09:06:17 AM »

Mrs. Red, I know that's what they're up to with the imperfect service idea but I have to believe Bo knows how to effect service so it will stand up in court.  

Perhaps you could do a recap re the cookbook (assuming you have some left) for those new in the Cage.  The Cookbook is certainly not to be missed.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 29, 2006, 09:06:41 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "wreck"

*** Just saw this!

I remember that as well.  Dan's place is like a bowl of natural cereal:  what ain't fruits and nuts, is flakes.  (Archie Bunker-ism for you youngsters).

In the beginning of the case, I used to read Dan as much as I read this sight...and then he just started getting pure EVIL!!! He would BASH!!! the family and then when someone would call him out on it...he would say not bashing the family but the MSM coverage...he REALLY started spewing out hatred!!!  I am sorry...but there were days reading his posts made me think he was bi-polar!! He went from one extreme to another!! NEVER!!! go to his sight anymore!!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 29, 2006, 09:07:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Welcome Terri - I am sure you will just love it here!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 29, 2006, 09:08:29 AM »

May I make a request? If anyone sees Easy today would you ask him to e-mail me the joke about the woman who goes to the gym for a week!! I loved that one!! Had seen it years ago...but worth e-mailing my girlfriends again...we are all dieting (blasted bathing suit season!!)

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 29, 2006, 09:13:47 AM »

ok...a little off topic...when I was watching the interview of Joran on Greta...I kept TRYING to remember what I had read about the pshchology of body movements. Looking up vs down with the eyes...there is a difference in whether lying or telling truth!! Could not remember.
Then last night I was watching Law and Order Criminal Intent...don't laugh...couldn't sleep!!  Laughing  And the detective was commenting on perps body language....he said...if a person leans to the right when they are speaking...they are using their imaginitive side, the side that lies vs..logical side...so if you lean to right...usually indicates deception...can anyone remember how Joran always had his head stretched WAY far to the right!! Just a little bit of psychology for your morning!! He is a case study in and of itself!!! Shocked

MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 29, 2006, 09:26:47 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
ok...a little off topic...when I was watching the interview of Joran on Greta...I kept TRYING to remember what I had read about the pshchology of body movements. Looking up vs down with the eyes...there is a difference in whether lying or telling truth!! Could not remember.
Then last night I was watching Law and Order Criminal Intent...don't laugh...couldn't sleep!!  Laughing  And the detective was commenting on perps body language....he said...if a person leans to the right when they are speaking...they are using their imaginitive side, the side that lies vs..logical side...so if you lean to right...usually indicates deception...can anyone remember how Joran always had his head stretched WAY far to the right!! Just a little bit of psychology for your morning!! He is a case study in and of itself!!! Shocked

Don't remember the leaning but I can read a bullshit artist who thinks he can charm his way out of anything.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: June 29, 2006, 09:28:46 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Quote from: "ldstlou"

Don't remember the leaning but I can read a bullshit artist who thinks he can charm his way out of anything.

Laughing  His whole body...kept leaning to the right...REALLY using his 'imagination"!!! Laughing

MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 29, 2006, 09:31:04 AM »

"vengence is mine sayeth the Lord"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 29, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
"vengence is mine sayeth the Lord"

AMEN!!!!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2006, 09:33:44 AM »

Good Morning All!

What's new?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 29, 2006, 09:36:44 AM »

I wonder how KG, NG and RC feel about the latest news about the Columbian witness.  Will they do a follow-up, or just let it drop off the radar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.