April 18, 2024, 08:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 194764 times)
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 29, 2006, 11:48:10 AM »

NOTE TO RED....

PLEASE WRITE A RED HOT JALAPENO STYLE SOUTHWEST SPICY TEXAN EDITORIAL ABOUT PRESIDENT BUSH'S PRESS CONFERENCE GOING ON RIGHT NOW WITH JAPAN'S PRIME MINISTER.

HE BOASTED HOW HE MET THIS WOMAN WHO'S DAUGHTER WAS ABDUCTED BY NORTH KOREA AND HOW SADDENED HE WAS AND HE WAS ALMOST BROUGHT TO TEARS, HE THOUGHT ABOUT HIS OWN DAUGHTERS AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO EITHER OF THEM IF THEY GOT KIDNAPPED.

I KID YOU NOT.  GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

WHYTEGIRL

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 29, 2006, 11:48:36 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Mermaid... can you confirm you received the email I sent...

it's from someone asking me to forward it to you...

Hi Terry!

Sure Mrs Red will check now!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 29, 2006, 11:49:30 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I have curly, curly hair which I used to hate... now I love that it's wash & wear!!! and I found a really good hairdresser with hair like mine that knows how to cut it....

I agree Mrs.  I have the ringlets... used to hate my curls - but now I love them.  I also found a good hairdresser(not all know how to best cut and style) and use the right hair products.  It takes me about 5 minutes in the a.m. to fix my hair and it is good for the rest of the day!  I wouldn't have it any other way.

During the y ears Of FLASHDANCE...i embraced my curls too.

But secretly I have always wanted to have hair as straight as marcia brady...... Rolling Eyes

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 29, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
A professional certification.

"Project Management Professional".

I know -- silly initials. My husband likes to tease me about them Very Happy

Sharon-

I just corrected my profile, you should be able to access my email link now and thank you so much in advance.

Hey, we worked hard and took a biggie test to get that PMI certification, but I expect Mrs Red thought it might be another abbreviation for pimping so perhaps she was worried about us?  Laughing

I think it's pretty funny Mrs Red  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 29, 2006, 11:51:17 AM »

O/T

If we go to the ads and just look, the site gets a tiny bit of $ and if we buy comething a tiny bit more.  BUT--it adds up.  When I can and when the price is competitive, I can place an order for dog food through Amazon and a pretty good sized one.

If we all bought our stuff that we can and that is priced right through Amazon that has just about everything now, we might be able to afford archives restored without chipping in too much cash.  

If you don't have an Amazon account, they are just mooooore than happy to help you getting all set up, will make page of your preferences for you without your doing anything and all sorts of things like keep record of what you buy for later re-order, etc. and just go below to the little icon and press to make account.  From there, it is just too easy as even have one-click buying.  I could get carried away not having to type anything, just point and press on the mouse.

Just wanted to remind everybody of that and let new people know the advantage of having ads in the first place.  Buy something, monkeys, through Amazon and it will help pay the bills around here.   Very Happy

And, NO, no one tells me to say this, either.  I just have had to learn all about paying bills in the last couple of years myself and am very aware of it.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #905 on: June 29, 2006, 11:53:40 AM »

Excellent point, Anna.

Amazon is great.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 29, 2006, 11:54:02 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "sharon"
A professional certification.

"Project Management Professional".

I know -- silly initials. My husband likes to tease me about them Very Happy

Sharon-

I just corrected my profile, you should be able to access my email link now and thank you so much in advance.

Hey, we worked hard and took a biggie test to get that PMI certification, but I expect Mrs Red thought it might be another abbreviation for pimping so perhaps she was worried about us?  Laughing

I think it's pretty funny Mrs Red  Laughing

No way would i think Pimping... phuleze.... Laughing  Laughing  I was just curious.... LOL... like you know being a CLA...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 29, 2006, 11:55:06 AM »

Red/Tom/Klaas got mail.  Read my previous post.  This is important!!!!  How can Bush sympathize with a girl from another country (or pretend to), WHEN WE GOT A GIRL HERE WHO'S BEEN MISSING FOR A YEAR?

He noted the importance of kidnapping by foreign countries...WELL WHAT IS ARUBA?  A FOREIGN ISLAND!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: June 29, 2006, 11:55:36 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I have curly, curly hair which I used to hate... now I love that it's wash & wear!!! and I found a really good hairdresser with hair like mine that knows how to cut it....

I agree Mrs.  I have the ringlets... used to hate my curls - but now I love them.  I also found a good hairdresser(not all know how to best cut and style) and use the right hair products.  It takes me about 5 minutes in the a.m. to fix my hair and it is good for the rest of the day!  I wouldn't have it any other way.

But secretly I have always wanted to have hair as straight as marcia brady...... Rolling Eyes

Its A Story Of A Lovely Lady ........

That Was Raising Three Girls Of Her Own ..........

All Of Them Had Hair Like Their Mother... The Youngest One In Curls ...

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 29, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Red/Tom/Klaas got mail.  Read my previous post.  This is important!!!!  How can Bush sympathize with a girl from another country (or pretend to), WHEN WE GOT A GIRL HERE WHO'S BEEN MISSING FOR A YEAR?

He noted the importance of kidnapping by foreign countries...WELL WHAT IS ARUBA?  A FOREIGN ISLAND!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Whyte, I will make sure he reads when I head home for lunch...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 29, 2006, 11:56:54 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Rolling Eyes

OK I admit that for special occassions, I dress up by straightening my hair... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  but for everyday... no can do...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 29, 2006, 11:56:59 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
How do Hague rules apply to this case???

Sue, All the countries that signed the Treaty at the Convention at the Hague can invoke the use of them if needed is my understanding.  This
is the sort of international case they were set up for dealing with and to give some way possible to have cases that cross international borders as criminals could always just cross over into the next country and be untouchable everywhere.

Better legal minds of board than mine, however, and would think others know more and better about it all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 29, 2006, 11:57:20 AM »

I copied your post and IM'd it to Red too!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 29, 2006, 11:57:37 AM »

Well since I am a fluffa sistah I might as well add pimpah to it too  Laughing

Just have to laugh somedays, I need it.

Take care all, black bean soup is warm now and I need to feed him.

I continue to stand with the girl.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 29, 2006, 11:57:39 AM »

Whew!  Thanks....Tell 'im to watch the whole thing...he will spin faster in that chair than a DJ playing a CD mix.

OOOOHHH he will get sooooo maddd!!! Twisted Evil

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 29, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »

Because he wants to appease the Koreans.

They are more of a threat to us than Aruba.

It's all political....

Sad, but true.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 29, 2006, 11:58:21 AM »

Whyte, I will make sure he reads when I head home for lunch...

But it was NOT the Aruban government that kidnapped Natalee.  It was three punks who happen to live there.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 29, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: June 29, 2006, 11:59:56 AM »

I Have a Black Belt (and a Green T-shirt.).. I don't have any certificates, so I thought I would throw that out there..
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: June 29, 2006, 12:00:19 PM »

Darn Karate guy!

I looked at it from Beth's perspective.  That's why it ticked me off.  I had to go downstairs to stop watching.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.