March 28, 2024, 11:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 190492 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 29, 2006, 12:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://tinyurl.com/pwkp3

Steve Cohen & Aruba the Truth: Missing in Aruba

Has anyone seen this man? Steve Cohen has suddenly found himself in the “where are they now files”. Steve Cohen is added to a long line of  former Aruban spokes people that have faded off the map in to obscurity. Have the budget cuts in Aruba due to the dwindling tourism cost Cohen his funding?

FYI - some of my better artwork, lol  Laughing

KLAAS, you just get better & better everyday.  I think Steve Cohen is Julia Renfro with a toupe.  Notice the bug eyes from a face lift when it is Cohen and yet the same wrinkled leather skin.  One in the same, or is it all that sucking up for money in the Caribbean that makes one look like that?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: June 29, 2006, 12:23:01 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Has anyone seen this man? Steve Cohen has suddenly found himself in the “where are they now files”. Steve Cohen is added to a long line of  former Aruban spokes people that have faded off the map in to obscurity. Have the budget cuts in Aruba due to the dwindling tourism cost Cohen his funding?

Just when I think you cannot top it off, you prove me wrong again!!!   Wink

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: June 29, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »

Sorry I was looking at my daughters website to see whats she is up to.. She is coming down for her 21st birthday in a couple of weeks.. I guess I better go and see what the day has for me.. Sharon, I will be down to Miami for sure with my daughter.. I lost my sunglasses and its kinda funny because I remember saying to myself that I hope I remember where I'm putting these, well I forgot.. Everyone take care..
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: June 29, 2006, 12:24:05 PM »

Milk carton damn funny. Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: June 29, 2006, 12:24:11 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Just when I think you cannot top it off, you prove me wrong again!!!   Wink

You guys need to read through that entire article on the FP to the end.  The ending is great!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #945 on: June 29, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

LMAO @ Steve Cohen on a milk carton!

Definitely some of your best work, Klaas.

Perhaps we need a thread in the Monkey Lounge those who may have missed the cookbook or had theirs absconded with since it sounds like Mrs. Red can reproduce them without much trouble (I hope).

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 29, 2006, 12:25:49 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Perhaps we need a thread in the Monkey Lounge those who may have missed the cookbook or had theirs absconded with since it sounds like Mrs. Red can reproduce them without much trouble (I hope).

Milk carton was Red's idea..I just produced it for him, LOL
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: June 29, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »

Hey whytegirl!

Can you give us the highlights of this?

OTRO TESTIGO DEN CASO NATALEE TA ADMITI DI A GAÑA

ORANJESTAD (AAN) -- No mucho tempo pasa tabata circula informacion encuanto un testigo Latino kende lo tabata tin informacion hopi pisa riba e caso di e studiante Mericano desapareci, esta Natalee y e persona en cuestion lo a wak “un ke otro tuma lugar na beach”.

Via via e testigo su informacionnan a yega na redaccion di DIARIO y despues e testigo mes a presenta na DIARIO.  Pa e por a yega na redaccion no tabata facil pasobra e persona aki na prome instancia a haci masha dificil mes pa coopera cu e investigacion.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: June 29, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »

ok terryd -- this is VERY off topic, but I've been waiting to be online the same time as you to say this to you (and my other SF neighbors here) --

HOW ABOUT THOSE MIAMI HEAT?????

(I'm a very big fan -- and was at all the home games for the first 3 rounds. Was only able to get tickets to one Finals game -- um, without selling the house and car that is)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 29, 2006, 12:34:28 PM »

I see a translation was found at that "other" site!  Sounds about right though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 29, 2006, 12:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Easy - yes, that's why I posted it.  Looked like it was about right to me as well.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 29, 2006, 12:42:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Easy - yes, that's why I posted it.  Looked like it was about right to me as well.

Yeah, pretty much matches up with what I was told yesterday afternoon.  Ain't no body happy about this one, but I think we all had our doubts all along.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: June 29, 2006, 12:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
Red/Tom/Klaas got mail.  Read my previous post.  This is important!!!!  How can Bush sympathize with a girl from another country (or pretend to), WHEN WE GOT A GIRL HERE WHO'S BEEN MISSING FOR A YEAR?

He noted the importance of kidnapping by foreign countries...WELL WHAT IS ARUBA?  A FOREIGN ISLAND!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

come on now, if you want to take a shot at Bush, i'm sure you could think of better ways than this Rolling Eyes

Yeah, and if he actually DID something, he'd be exceeding his authority and a court ruling would be demanded.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: June 29, 2006, 12:44:06 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Laughing  Laughing Klaas are you going to do a collage of all your pictures.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: June 29, 2006, 12:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Could do a coffee table book like Kramer did in Seinfeld..ha ha ha  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 29, 2006, 12:49:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Could do a coffee table book like Kramer did in Seinfeld..ha ha ha  Laughing

The two that come to mind immediately is the Herman Munster one and the one where you covered Joran's hives.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: June 29, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »

We really need to have the overlight legacy of Renfro in it.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 29, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »

TERRY, my squirrely friend.

Please give me information you referred to in earlier post.  Thanking you in advance, I remain your nutty gardening friend, planting bulbs for winter squirrels.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: June 29, 2006, 12:54:09 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Let me check on that... I have just promised the last 3 and need to make a couple more... so not yet, but thank you so much Peaches for the idea... I just need to find out the reproduction costs!!  and if it's possible!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 29, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
We really need to have the overlight legacy of Renfro in it.

I have some Renfro none have seen, LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.