April 16, 2024, 01:34:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 194372 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 28, 2006, 02:01:40 AM »

You all know the rules

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 10:19:30 AM »

Beleive it or not Terry... after trying a zillion different coffee makers... the percolator is my fav... makes the best tasting coffee!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 10:20:02 AM »

If you have no power, you need to get you a coffee pot that goes on a camping stove or a grill.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:24:07 AM »

I recently retired my old coffee maker.  It worked fine, but the coffee started tasting funky and the vinigar thing did not seem to help any longer.

Who is doing what for the 4th of July?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 10:25:31 AM »

I hate to admit this, but Red and I drink so much coffee that we go through coffee makers every 6 months!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 10:26:11 AM »

There is a cute cuisinart grind and brew for 1/2 price on Smartbargains this morning! Wink

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 10:27:33 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Beleive it or not Terry... after trying a zillion different coffee makers... the percolator is my fav... makes the best tasting coffee!!

Nothing like perked coffee.
That's what i have at my house...........sistah! Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 10:27:39 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I recently retired my old coffee maker.  It worked fine, but the coffee started tasting funky and the vinigar thing did not seem to help any longer.

Every 4th of July we have a party at my house.  All the family and friends come over.  From our deck we can watch 3 different fireworks shows as long as the weather permits and it's not too overcast.  So July 4th in the afternoon, I won't be around much!  Laughing
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 10:27:57 AM »

I have power generator and therefore I have power, I just want something that I can grind some beans and make my coffee for me in the mornings.. I have a friend that has one I like but its kinda big for just me..  I think I might go with a percolator like mrsred likes..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 10:28:37 AM »

I have to do some work, someone just called and wants some stuff done by lunch time..  Bye..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 10:30:58 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Nothing like perked coffee.
That's what i have at my house...........sistah! Laughing

^^^^^5 !!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I have to do some work, someone just called and wants some stuff done by lunch time..  Bye..

boss just rolled in... i will BBL!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 10:32:58 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Every 4th of July we have a party at my house.  All the family and friends come over.  From our deck we can watch 3 different fireworks shows as long as the weather permits and it's not too overcast.  So July 4th in the afternoon, I won't be around much!  Laughing

Several people in my sub-division always go all out with the fireworks and I can watch them from my patio.  Only thing is that it has been so dry here that the idea kind of spooks me this year.

I think I will order a rack of ribs, baked beans, potato salad and rent movies!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 10:33:34 AM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
If you have no power, you need to get you a coffee pot that goes on a camping stove or a grill.

Damm thats right MOM  good thinkin LOL
   I had back surgery about 9 years ago now and i quit breathing on the OR Tabel and was on a ventalator for about a week  left me with nerve damage down legs and in underside of arms  Ulna nerve damage .
  I have a small farm here in Ohio and raise Horses.
  I am a retired PBR rider and that's what broke my back ( Meant Fallng off a Bull broke my back  LOL Not the Rodeo LOL)and thats why i take Methadone .
 Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Several people in my sub-division always go all out with the fireworks and I can watch them from my patio.  Only thing is that it has been so dry here that the idea kind of spooks me this year.

I think I will order a rack of ribs, baked beans, potato salad and rent movies!

They outlawed personal fireworks here years ago.  I used to love to set them off but I was always prepared with a trash can full of water.  I would put each used firework in the trashcan to make sure it was out.  Now all we get are the big firework shows that several of the citys do.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »

Plans for the 4th.....

After the parade in the neighborhood, I will be spending the 4th of July at the pool.  I'm sure we'll cook out and have cocktails.  Some will pitch horseshoes.  Maybe some volleyball (but not for me.  Broke my arm playing volleyball one year.....whole 'nother story).  

I enjoy fireworks from a distance.  The smell of sulphur makes me nauseous.  Don't need that.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2006, 10:37:41 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"

I had back surgery about 9 years ago now and i quit breathing on the OR Tabel and was on a ventalator for about a week  left me with nerve damage down legs and in underside of arms  Ulna nerve damage .
  I am a retired PBR rider and that's what broke my back ( Meant Fallng off a Bull broke my back  LOL Not the Rodeo LOL)and thats why i take Methadone .
 Jerry from Ohio

WOW!  A guy I went to high school with was a PBR rider.  Now he works for the railroad.  What kinda horses do you raise?  

You're lucky to be here to tell tales, Jerry.  You take whatever you need.  Just be careful around power tools.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2006, 10:42:25 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Plans for the 4th.....

After the parade in the neighborhood, I will be spending the 4th of July at the pool.  I'm sure we'll cook out and have cocktails.  Some will pitch horseshoes.  Maybe some volleyball (but not for me.  Broke my arm playing volleyball one year.....whole 'nother story).  

I enjoy fireworks from a distance.  The smell of sulphur makes me nauseous.  Don't need that.

Peaches!  that sounds alot like our plans, except for the parade.  We will probably play volleyball too and we always shoot off fireworks...even though they are illegal here.(as long as it is not too dry)  The kids love it - my fave is shooting off Roman Candles. (and sparklers lol)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2006, 10:43:11 AM »

Jerry I'm sorry about your pain in your back.  Have you tried cutting back on the time you sit at your pc?  Sitting is very hard on a person's back especially if they do not have the support that they need.  Once I realized that and went back to my normal routine, I haven't had a moment of pain since.  In fact, I'm in perfect health in every way...just need to get back to the gym on a regular basis.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"

Jerry from Ohio

WOW!  A guy I went to high school with was a PBR rider.  Now he works for the railroad.  What kinda horses do you raise?  

You're lucky to be here to tell tales, Jerry.  You take whatever you need.  Just be careful around power tools.

Hey  tere Peaches   Yup Im darn lucky  and I thank God that i am .
  I have Morgans and Pintos   and i like them a lot  and then I also have my three cats that allow me to live with them as long as i can open the cans  of cat food  if i lose that ability  then im toast  <g>
 When I was married the ex  got me into cats and since then i love these little guys  and there my company .
 Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.