June 03, 2024, 08:36:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #500 7/22 - 7/24/2006  (Read 174274 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: July 23, 2006, 12:57:37 AM »

"Satish: That of the chollers was from me." (in his statement)
--
Where is Satish's statement?   A choller would be a drug dealer.  Is this why Lorenzo was questionned?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 23, 2006, 12:58:38 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Nice post by Hammer on FP ~

Posted by HAMMER on the FP:

OVERDUE: CONFLICT OF INTEREST

This is the canvas on which the coverup was painted.The artistry of coverup needs not expertise but a web of enablement, an environment of need.

This is a big part of the story and will animate WHY: WHO is speaking WHEN they are speaking, and HOW they are speaking about it.

We can certainly guarantee ourselves the comely Arlene will never be heard from again. And Dompig, as the outing multiplies, will be MIA in the search for truth, as his own son’s mug shot is platsered in cyberspace as another wanna-be PIMP.

I would add to Dompig his RELATIONSHIP TO WITNESS BOETI as yet another CONFLICT of interest…

… in a case of failed home cooking where the pot boiled over and standoff ensued.

Point your guns at eachother in the sweltering sun…he who shoots first shoots last…are you sure…STALEMATE in the halls of polis on Aruba…but to survive the stalemate you need a way out…a return to normalcy, everyday routine…and it just can’t happen when 20% of tourist economy has collapsed…

Whose trigger finger is itchy, $250K, sell the house and get out with a stake for a new start in place where the law rules…and not “conflict of interest.”
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 23, 2006, 01:11:35 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "robots"
is this possible ?

they gave her DRUGS without her knowing

they panicked, because she passed out  

they called for someone to come and let her SLEEP it OFF at someone's house.

joran and k2 gave her the drugs, they brought her somewhere to "sleep it off"  

things go down hill from there

the people that kept her at the house, dont talk because JORN blames
them

JORAN doesnt talk because he will get blamed if he RATS them out

im just guessing  Embarassed

Robots, I do believe they gave her drugs without her knowing, but that's where the possibility of your theory ends.  They expected her to pass out.  They did not panic at her loss of consciousness, but expected that.  They took her to Joran's apartment.  They all raped her.  She most likely regained consciousness at some point because she was able to make at least one, maybe two, phone calls.  At that point, she could identify all of them, and they killed her.  That's it.  That's all there is.

i will buy into this....yep Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 23, 2006, 01:53:02 AM »

STALEMATE

I used "stalemate" in previous post, which I believe with precision to be accurate description of ALE/Prosecution position:

Stalemate : a drawing position in chess in which a player is not in checkmate but has no legal move to play

Completely resolvable of course:  who loses less.  And boycott pressure will become unbearable overcoming weeks.  20% tourism collapse w/ multipliers: equates to approx 12% - 14% overall economic reversal.
Can you imagine news reports if US economy contracted 12% within 6 months?

In options trading it's called max pain.

To the people of Aruba: "Insects for dinner OR justice"

Enjoy.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2006, 02:01:50 AM »

The Boycott is Key Dimension

If as analogy provided in chess...

BOYCOTT says in stalemated chess match that someone MUST MAKE MOVE, regardless of consequence, because next outcome is unacceptable.

Bring them to the place of maximum pain.

BOYCOTT ARUBA.  JFN!

(ANd now real pain on Aruba -- it is time to prosecutethe lesser crimes: establishments serving underage, "witnesses" lying (jk2), suspicion serial rape (freddy), gambling underage, etc...

...and start acting like a "country" which cares about the RULE OF LAW.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 23, 2006, 02:14:45 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
SEVERAL QUESTIONS & THOUGHTS

1) Is the Monkey lounge secure?  Meaning can anyone read there or do they need a pssword to get there to read?  If it is not secire from the public, can we make that forum at least private?  Then we will have someplace where we can discuss sensitive issues that we don't want to share with the whole world.

2) TO TCUMOM - whoever you get your new virus software from should be able to help you remove all the Norton files. Just call their  tech dept as they will most likely want all those files removed before you install their software.  I know they helped me remove those pesky files from Norton & McAffee that remained after their programs were deleted.

3)  It was discussed a few days ago about the danger of the trip of the group of monkeys going to Aruba on their own.  I am glad that the trip has been cancelled by you for your own safety.  When you travel to any foreign country you travel at your own risk.  ALE would not have helped you had you gotten in any trouble there.  I would imagine that ALE would have found reasons to stop your activities of ametuer sleuthing saying you had no license to do so on their island.  If these officials are desperate to hide their secrets, they would stop at nothing.  Remember the falsified reports by the officer who killed the girl with his car?  Remember the falsified reports by ALE regarding statements in Natalee's case?  Remember ALE finding Pitbull's deathdue to cocaine overdose disregarding the mutilation, crucification & burning of his body? Remember how they drug drink on that island?  One could wake up (or not) in any kind of staged scenario.  I'm glad you have cancelled this trip.

How disappointing for anyone who bought their tickets already....

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 23, 2006, 02:18:01 AM »

Hello anyone that is still awake....
Hope everyone had a great day!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 23, 2006, 02:34:25 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "San"
The following advertisement was paid for by San

HURRY HURRY STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE THE FREAK SHOW JORAN VAN DER SLOOT WITH HIS NEW TARGET NOW PLAYING AT THE MARRIOTT IN ARUBA

What are this girl's parents thinking... that she will be the next Amber Frye?   Rolling Eyes

I know this sounds cruel but I don't feel bad for this girl.  She is an idiot.

Oh, San.. i agree with you... just like i would feel bad for anyone that married scott peterson...  stupid is as stupid does!!!!

Shocked

Mrs. Red ~ I was once there...  stupid enough to think everyone was as straight up as me...  I've since learned to listen to "His Wisdom" and so, I'm not as naive as I once was...

Thankfully, before this ~ guy friends from racing told me that my body signals sent out a "Not Available--Not interested" message...  and that's what kept me safe all these years...

Mrs. Red ~ my heart goes out to Laci...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 23, 2006, 02:37:03 AM »

Not as much as Natalee thouogh...

My only comfort is knowing that everyone in her family realizes deep down that "at least in death there is Heaven"

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: July 23, 2006, 02:48:10 AM »

Anyone still around?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 23, 2006, 02:50:27 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
FWIW, I agree with Jacqueline. It's infantile to demonize someone because of their looks. He looks quite respectable to me.

I do love it when terryd goes on a rant about JR. Now that is funny and creative because it goes so over the top and is clearly intended as a rant. There's more humor than hatred.

Ratting on Joran's looks is pure hatred.

I bring it up as ever since December or so, they have been painting a visual picture of Joran as being a virtual girl magnet...even girls licking his face at Christmas and kissing wherever and whenever they can....This is because his only defense is pretending that Natalee found him so hard to resist, that she wanted to go with him to "see his big house, etc"....If you will remember, the Dutch TV version had Natalee throwing herself at him in Carlos 'n Charlie's...The "her willing to go with him" is the thin thread which keeps him from being charged with kidnapping....a charge he and his father, etc. all know is justified and are fighting like heck to avoid. All we have seen lately are pictures of girls throwing themselves at Joran...thus creating this magnet persona...it's the "magnet personsa" defense.  This brings into question in anyone's mind, what exactly is so impossible to resist?  Then naturally we anaylize his looks for starters.

I just don't see the point in saying that he looks like a cretin or a moron or Herman Munster and all that. He doesn't. Remember Ted Bundy. Some of the worst people are very nice looking. That's how they get in the door.

If a girl didn't know the story, she would think JVDS is quite plausible as a nice looking exchange student from the Netherlands. That would be Natalee last May.

Obviously, now it is different and I agree that all the continued cavorting is very distasteful and indicates that he really enjoys the notoriety and is thumbing his nose -- to put it a nice way -- at the world.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 23, 2006, 02:51:36 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Anyone still around?

Only me, I think, and I'm checking out.  Smile
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 23, 2006, 02:54:22 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Aruba: Conflict of Interest

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/22/aruba-conflict-of-interest/

Klaas has done a really great job here. Looks like an FBI Crime Flow Chart of Organized Crime Families.

Take a look

Great job Klaas -
Like "k" on the front page post says - the only thing missing is sliding the whole chart into an envelope with Oduber licking it shut and saying "case closed"  Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 23, 2006, 03:27:21 AM »

Wink Hi Strike ~ if you're here...

"Hi" any Monkeys who are...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 23, 2006, 03:30:49 AM »

And, Klaas ~ that's a great flowchart....  I saw it earlier....  

I truly believe it's the aftermath connections that have been keeping this case from being solved...

I pray that certain folks can be forced to admit the truth...  I think...  Only if God see that way as being the best way to handle all that has gone down...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 23, 2006, 03:31:22 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Anyone still around?

I am, Strike...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 23, 2006, 03:34:54 AM »

OK ~ not aftermath ~ I'm sorry, I'm a little drunk on Irish Cream ~

But, I tink it's only the connections to the main suspects, J2K, that tried to cover for the three of them....  and now ~

The cover-up is hiding the fact that officials tried to help J2K escape justice...

And, I've posted this before...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 23, 2006, 04:18:50 AM »

Oh well ~ it looks like I'm posting alone again ~ good night everyone...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 23, 2006, 07:06:56 AM »

I just don't see the point in saying that he looks like a cretin or a moron or Herman Munster and all that. He doesn't. Remember Ted Bundy. Some of the worst people are very nice looking. That's how they get in the door.

If a girl didn't know the story, she would think JVDS is quite plausible as a nice looking exchange student from the Netherlands. That would be Natalee last May.

Obviously, now it is different and I agree that all the continued cavorting is very distasteful and indicates that he really enjoys the notoriety and is thumbing his nose -- to put it a nice way -- at the world.

To you, he doesn't ~ to me, he does.  My first thought upon seeing him was, "Good Lord, he looks like Herman Munster!  How could anyone find that goon attractive???"

To each, his own...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 23, 2006, 07:35:48 AM »

He is thumbing his nose at the world because that is how arrogant he is.  He is pissed off because he got implicated for a crime that in his mind was not his fault.  He is Joran Van der Sloot and how dare someone come to his home and question him.  He has a superior mentality and of all people a woman has showed the world what monster he is (that would be Beth).  He enjoys the notoriety because that is the sick person he is.  Thumbing his nose has nothing to do with looks it is all to do with arrogance.  JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.