April 20, 2024, 08:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139102 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2007, 11:25:56 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Klaas, what's the scuttlebut on the "other" sites?  I know you sometimes find gems there from people on Aruba.

They've quieted down a bit now.  Trying to downplay.  Anger over what the poor Sloot's are having to endure, blah blah blah.

Paulus is going to be sooooo upset about his gardening. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I wanna see something really, really upset Anita.  I think she's had her paws in this, and she has been mainly overlooked.  I would like to see the look on her porcine face when they haul her butt in...  She is an embarrassment to motherhood, IMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 27, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
ummm - wtf is wrong with Greta's panel??

they are all making fun of this, saying it's too late.

omg - Bernie just said he didn't think Joran did this.

My first thought, Bernie must be getting some free meat for his Taco's.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2007, 11:27:38 PM »

greta looks like hell these days.

Greta looks like hell everyday, look at Kenny Rogers and Burt Reynolds.  Very Happy
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2007, 11:28:32 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
AZLADY.. Car rental company? Yes we saw lots of them in the Aruba-Bay videos. They didnt exactly drive up in all Police Vehicles and a Hearst did they? That would draw way too much attention.

And what about that car company that the three suspects mentioned in their back-seat police car chat?  What was the name of that company?

Automotive Enterprises??

R & S?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2007, 11:29:47 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
So were the "jack hammers" that we assumed were for digging in the pool surround cement actually the "earth hammers" that were used today?  

I want to see real Jack hammers to dig that cement pond.

Well, a construction worker emailed Greta with the brand and type of hammer.  He said cement.  But, maybe the ground is like cement.

Was the bush/tree by the gate??
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Greta looks like hell everyday, look at Kenny Rogers and Burt Reynolds.  Very Happy

I think the initial benefits of her plastic surgery are wearing off. Pre and post pics

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2007, 11:31:52 PM »

AZLADY.. Car rental company? Yes we saw lots of them in the Aruba-Bay videos. They didnt exactly drive up in all Police Vehicles and a Hearst did they? That would draw way too much attention.

And what about that car company that the three suspects mentioned in their back-seat police car chat?  What was the name of that company?

Automotive Enterprises??

R & S?

Don't forget that Lorenzo owned a car rental co that he is alleged to have sold in August 2005.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »

Posted by NYCHIC on the front page of SM:

Hey SM

Always Reading…Always Here

Just Saw This On Another Site
Can’t Tell If It’s True or Not
Just Thought I Would Share It

Joran’s 3 hrs of admitted raping of Natalee in his new Dutch book had damaged his Internet alibi and upset the Dutch police to a great extended. They raid Antonis’s safe and obtained some plastic cups with Joran and Natalee’s fingerprints on them. The Dutch Police had been granted a search warrant directly from the Queen in Hague overnite. The house search started early in dawn and caught the Sloots by surprise. Paulus just received a small package from Joran which had a CD with some of Natalee’s images and her driver license. Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

Fri Apr 27, 10:43:00 PM EDT
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2007, 11:32:28 PM »

I think the initial benefits of her plastic surgery are wearing off. Pre and post pics

oh my goodness Shocked  Shocked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 27, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
So were the "jack hammers" that we assumed were for digging in the pool surround cement actually the "earth hammers" that were used today?  

I want to see real Jack hammers to dig that cement pond.

Well, a construction worker emailed Greta with the brand and type of hammer.  He said cement.  But, maybe the ground is like cement.

Was the bush/tree by the gate??

I don't know, nor do I think it was noted.  Klaas found a similar plant by the pool area.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 27, 2007, 11:34:21 PM »

ummm - wtf is wrong with Greta's panel??

they are all making fun of this, saying it's too late.

omg - Bernie just said he didn't think Joran did this.

My first thought, Bernie must be getting some free meat for his Taco's.
ROFL!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 27, 2007, 11:34:35 PM »

Greta's panel has done an about-face, haven't they?  I distinctly remember them railing against the shoddy investigation, and all the circumstances that pointed to Joran and the Kalpoes.  Now, they wonder if someone else might be involved?  Huh?  Gee, think they are given a script to read, or at the least, teleprompter cards to read?  This show of Greta's is becoming less about news and more about the kind of spin that makes the unsophisticated viewer exclaim, "Geez--can you imagine that!"  If the real news is not comic-book exciting, well, then, they will just spin it around until maybe, just maybe, their speculation makes it sound more exciting.  Zap! Pow!  There you go.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 27, 2007, 11:34:38 PM »

maybe the lawyer that KNOWS joran was INVOLVED

puked the INFO to someone else

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i love this theory  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 27, 2007, 11:35:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
So has anyone notices that once again Aruba dropped this search bombshell on a Friday to avoid the media news cycle?

They made this a common occurrence during the height of the investigation. Seems they are trying to avoid that onslaught of media 24-48 hrs coverage again.

I have been saying that all day

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: April 27, 2007, 11:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Klaas, what's the scuttlebut on the "other" sites?  I know you sometimes find gems there from people on Aruba.

They've quieted down a bit now.  Trying to downplay.  Anger over what the poor Sloot's are having to endure, blah blah blah.

Paulus is going to be sooooo upset about his gardening. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

I wanna see something really, really upset Anita.  I think she's had her paws in this, and she has been mainly overlooked.  I would like to see the look on her porcine face when they haul her butt in...  She is an embarrassment to motherhood, IMO

I agree MuffyBee. She is just to much of the "take-charge" type as per her personal conduct in many of the interviews, to not know alot more than she has lead on.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 27, 2007, 11:35:54 PM »

Automotive Enterprises??

R & S?

You got it.  The Automotive Enterprises are not mentioned in the police car transcript for nothing.  They played a part in this cover up and if someone can't see that, they aren't looking!

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 27, 2007, 11:36:02 PM »

Hey SM

Joran’s 3 hrs of admitted raping of Natalee in his new Dutch book had damaged his Internet alibi and upset the Dutch police to a great extended. They raid Antonis’s safe and obtained some plastic cups with Joran and Natalee’s fingerprints on them. The Dutch Police had been granted a search warrant directly from the Queen in Hague overnite. The house search started early in dawn and caught the Sloots by surprise. Paulus just received a small package from Joran which had a CD with some of Natalee’s images and her driver license. Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

Confused I don't know what to believe.

If the search started at early dawn Paulus would have been home.  He was not home right?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 27, 2007, 11:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran has a timeline?

WTF is Greta talking about?

If she had shit for brains she'd know Joran has five timelines.

When they opened up Greta's head to stretch out her face, lots of important brain cells fell out.  We should feel sorry for her.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: April 27, 2007, 11:36:49 PM »

Hey SM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Wish she named the other site.
Haven't seen her post for awhile.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 27, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Red"
So has anyone notices that once again Aruba dropped this search bombshell on a Friday to avoid the media news cycle?

They made this a common occurrence during the height of the investigation. Seems they are trying to avoid that onslaught of media 24-48 hrs coverage again.

I have been saying that all day

and what is this Monday and Tuesday holiday for?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.