April 23, 2024, 08:19:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139175 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: April 27, 2007, 11:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "jill"
greta looks like hell these days.

Greta looks like hell everyday, look at Kenny Rogers and Burt Reynolds.  Very Happy

I think the initial benefits of her plastic surgery are wearing off. Pre and post pics

oh my goodness Shocked  Shocked

Yep, 2002........those nip tucks only last for so long. Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 27, 2007, 11:39:39 PM »

Maybe they are not being overlooked.Hmm jorans big mouth is a problem,and the possible package can be opened and examined.JMO goodnight
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: April 27, 2007, 11:39:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "*******"
AZLADY.. Car rental company? Yes we saw lots of them in the Aruba-Bay videos. They didnt exactly drive up in all Police Vehicles and a Hearst did they? That would draw way too much attention.

And what about that car company that the three suspects mentioned in their back-seat police car chat?  What was the name of that company?

Automotive Enterprises??

R & S?

You got it.  The Automotive Enterprises are not mentioned in the police car transcript for nothing.  They played a part in this cover up and if someone can't see that, they aren't looking!

I am reading taco's quote...

Greta:

And Joe, how stupid was it that first warrant was so limited? Here's the thing that I don't understand: I've done this timeline with you, with Beth with Joran, I do not understand today if they're being so thorough today, why they didn't go over to the Kalpoe brothers' home and go through their yard, do everything over there. Do you have any information at all that they're going to do that?

Tacopina:

I have no information and in fact I don't believe they're going to do that. If they were going to do that, certainly the element of surprise would be gone. I know they didn't do a forensic sweep on that car

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: April 27, 2007, 11:40:21 PM »

Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

If this is true, it is very telling.  Joran is a coward and if he felt the authorities were close to the truth, he would run.  No doubt about it.  If Joran is on the run, the truth will be out soon.

BRING NATALEE HOME
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 27, 2007, 11:41:19 PM »

Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

If this is true, it is very telling.  Joran is a coward and if he felt the authorities were close to the truth, he would run.  No doubt about it.  If Joran is on the run, the truth will be out soon.

I dunno.  Sounds too good to be true, if you know what I mean.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: April 27, 2007, 11:42:04 PM »

If they burned clothes, shoes, navy underwear with embroidery...and scattered ashes in garden....can dogs pick up a scent??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: April 27, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by NYCHIC on the front page of SM:

Hey SM

Always Reading…Always Here

Just Saw This On Another Site
Can’t Tell If It’s True or Not
Just Thought I Would Share It

Joran’s 3 hrs of admitted raping of Natalee in his new Dutch book had damaged his Internet alibi and upset the Dutch police to a great extended. They raid Antonis’s safe and obtained some plastic cups with Joran and Natalee’s fingerprints on them. The Dutch Police had been granted a search warrant directly from the Queen in Hague overnite. The house search started early in dawn and caught the Sloots by surprise. Paulus just received a small package from Joran which had a CD with some of Natalee’s images and her driver license. Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

Fri Apr 27, 10:43:00 PM EDT

just curious, but where would they get a fingerprint comparison for Natalee? I assume she has never been arrested.. so where would her prints be on file? And who is Antonis? This doesn't sound right to me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: April 27, 2007, 11:42:38 PM »

Greta:

If you're telling me that the forensic investigation done by Holland is profoundly more professional than the one that was done almost two years ago, I'm stunned especially in light of the fact that in March of last year the car was returned to the Kalpoes, the car we know that Natalee was in. Are you telling me that that analysis of the Kalpoe car was done by basically, amateurs, people who don't know how to investigate a scene; whether there's any sign of bodily injury in a car?

Tacopina:

That's right, my understanding is they didn't use any of the forensic tools available. They did a search: they looked for hairs for obvious things that are visible to the naked eye. My understanding is they never luminoled that car, they never did the things that would uncover trace evidence that's not detectable by the naked eye.

What you're seeing now with this Dutch team is a different level of forensic analysis. it's my understanding that these techniques were never employed and quite frankly I don't even know whether they were available.

Greta:

If that indeed is true, let me re-use a word I used moments ago: that is really stupid and I'll add that it's completely unjust and unfair to everybody involved.

Doing a forensic examination of a car is not that sophisticated in this day and age.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:01 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
So has anyone notices that once again Aruba dropped this search bombshell on a Friday to avoid the media news cycle?

They made this a common occurrence during the height of the investigation. Seems they are trying to avoid that onslaught of media 24-48 hrs coverage again.

I've posted this a couple times before, after Klaas brought over a post from MF, BUT, this is a weekend before a 2 day holiday in Aruba...Monday & Tuesday are holidays...sooooo, that was a question I had about the search and may also include your comment....

yeah, I said goodnight, but peeked back...normal for most of us...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Hey SM

Joran’s 3 hrs of admitted raping of Natalee in his new Dutch book had damaged his Internet alibi and upset the Dutch police to a great extended. They raid Antonis’s safe and obtained some plastic cups with Joran and Natalee’s fingerprints on them. The Dutch Police had been granted a search warrant directly from the Queen in Hague overnite. The house search started early in dawn and caught the Sloots by surprise. Paulus just received a small package from Joran which had a CD with some of Natalee’s images and her driver license. Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

just curious, but where would they get a fingerprint comparison for Natalee? I assume she has never been arrested.. so where would her prints be on file? And who is Antonis? This doesn't sound right to me.

Carlo?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
If they burned clothes, shoes, navy underwear with embroidery...and scattered ashes in garden....can dogs pick up a scent??

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »

Tacopina:

I have no information and in fact I don't believe they're going to do that. If they were going to do that, certainly the element of surprise would be gone. I know they didn't do a forensic sweep on that car

Taco keeps opening his mouth and some of the truth spills out, no matter how hard he tries to keep it in.  Of course they didn't do a forensic sweep on that car.  They might have done a forensic sweep on some car at some time, so KJ could take something to Netherlands, but it was not on the Kalpoe car in which Natalee rode.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Jossy: Opinion: Review of case caused this search
Joran's in Netherlands . Anita and Paul weren't home. Paul went to his home before search, left, and then they searched.

Rudy Croes requested the members of the forensic institute do this investigation.

The Forensic Institute of Holland?  The same one that according to Arlene and Joe Tacopina confirmed that it was Skeeters tapes were fraudulent, not Joe's representation of the van der Sloots?  

Evening Monkeys.  I know I'm responding to posts 12 pages and a few hours behind, but I was doing other things and missed Greta, knowing I could catch her at midnight.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: April 27, 2007, 11:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hey, Greta gave Natalee half the show tonight!

Of couse she followed her coverage with the required Anna Nicole drivel of soap-opera wannabes fighting over that poor child's DNA. As usual.

It was interesting to me that Beth wasn't on the show for some kind of comment. Whats that say about Greta alliances?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 27, 2007, 11:44:01 PM »

Hey SM

Doesn't sound right to me either but getting a finger print of Natalee probably wouldn't be all that hard.  She probably had fingerprints all over her cell phone that was left in the hotel room, not to mention her hair brush and other items.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 27, 2007, 11:44:37 PM »

Hey SM

I was going to ask the same thing.  What is Paulus' full name.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: April 27, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »

didnt jorans lawyer say that joran was up to his frankstein BOLTS in this case

so, if he knows it

freddie knows it

k2 know it

thanks K2

- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: April 27, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »

Cool

Does that smile = one of your big bingos??  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2007, 11:46:07 PM »

Cool

Does that smile = one of your big bingos??  Laughing

YES  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: April 27, 2007, 11:46:28 PM »

Greta:

If you're telling me that the forensic investigation done by Holland is profoundly more professional than the one that was done almost two years ago, I'm stunned especially in light of the fact that in March of last year the car was returned to the Kalpoes, the car we know that Natalee was in. Are you telling me that that analysis of the Kalpoe car was done by basically, amateurs, people who don't know how to investigate a scene; whether there's any sign of bodily injury in a car?

Tacopina:

That's right, my understanding is they didn't use any of the forensic tools available. They did a search: they looked for hairs for obvious things that are visible to the naked eye. My understanding is they never luminoled that car, they never did the things that would uncover trace evidence that's not detectable by the naked eye.

What you're seeing now with this Dutch team is a different level of forensic analysis. it's my understanding that these techniques were never employed and quite frankly I don't even know whether they were available.

Greta:

If that indeed is true, let me re-use a word I used moments ago: that is really stupid and I'll add that it's completely unjust and unfair to everybody involved.

Doing a forensic examination of a car is not that sophisticated in this day and age.

WOW if Taco Joe's pointing the finger at the Kalpoe's dosen't convince those two to come foward with all that they know then they are even more ignorant than they look.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.