March 28, 2024, 10:58:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138176 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 27, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by NYCHIC on the front page of SM:

Hey SM

Always Reading…Always Here

Just Saw This On Another Site
Can’t Tell If It’s True or Not
Just Thought I Would Share It

Joran’s 3 hrs of admitted raping of Natalee in his new Dutch book had damaged his Internet alibi and upset the Dutch police to a great extended. They raid Antonis’s safe and obtained some plastic cups with Joran and Natalee’s fingerprints on them. The Dutch Police had been granted a search warrant directly from the Queen in Hague overnite. The house search started early in dawn and caught the Sloots by surprise. Paulus just received a small package from Joran which had a CD with some of Natalee’s images and her driver license. Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

Fri Apr 27, 10:43:00 PM EDT

just curious, but where would they get a fingerprint comparison for Natalee? I assume she has never been arrested.. so where would her prints be on file? And who is Antonis? This doesn't sound right to me.

I was going to ask the same thing.  What is Paulus' full name.

Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 27, 2007, 11:47:08 PM »

l  This article says Joran was a one time suspect in the case of Natalee Holloway.  Hmpf.  It's more like a suspect ALL of the time.  As far as I know he has been the main suspect for a long time!

http://tinyurl.com/33e3h4

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 27, 2007, 11:47:58 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "sb"
Hey, Greta gave Natalee half the show tonight!

Of couse she followed her coverage with the required Anna Nicole drivel of soap-opera wannabes fighting over that poor child's DNA. As usual.

It was interesting to me that Beth wasn't on the show for some kind of comment. Whats that say about Greta alliances?

Every since Joe Tacopina and Joran put their charms to work on Greta, she's figured the Kalpoes were good for it.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: April 27, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

what was jorans lawyers name that said he was involved

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: April 27, 2007, 11:48:40 PM »

Hey SM

Joran’s 3 hrs of admitted raping of Natalee in his new Dutch book had damaged his Internet alibi and upset the Dutch police to a great extended. They raid Antonis’s safe and obtained some plastic cups with Joran and Natalee’s fingerprints on them. The Dutch Police had been granted a search warrant directly from the Queen in Hague overnite. The house search started early in dawn and caught the Sloots by surprise. Paulus just received a small package from Joran which had a CD with some of Natalee’s images and her driver license. Joran is currently missing in Holland and at large. The Dutch police are blocking the borders and make sure Joran can’t escape from Holland.

just curious, but where would they get a fingerprint comparison for Natalee? I assume she has never been arrested.. so where would her prints be on file? And who is Antonis? This doesn't sound right to me.

My kids were fingerprinted here in the states early on...and they are older than Natalee...maybe it could be from US records...just a thought...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 27, 2007, 11:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "*******"
Greta:

If you're telling me that the forensic investigation done by Holland is profoundly more professional than the one that was done almost two years ago, I'm stunned especially in light of the fact that in March of last year the car was returned to the Kalpoes, the car we know that Natalee was in. Are you telling me that that analysis of the Kalpoe car was done by basically, amateurs, people who don't know how to investigate a scene; whether there's any sign of bodily injury in a car?

Tacopina:

That's right, my understanding is they didn't use any of the forensic tools available. They did a search: they looked for hairs for obvious things that are visible to the naked eye. My understanding is they never luminoled that car, they never did the things that would uncover trace evidence that's not detectable by the naked eye.

What you're seeing now with this Dutch team is a different level of forensic analysis. it's my understanding that these techniques were never employed and quite frankly I don't even know whether they were available.

Greta:

If that indeed is true, let me re-use a word I used moments ago: that is really stupid and I'll add that it's completely unjust and unfair to everybody involved.

Doing a forensic examination of a car is not that sophisticated in this day and age.

WOW if Taco Joe's pointing the finger at the Kalpoe's dosen't convince those two to come foward with all that they know then they are even more ignorant than they look.

My understanding is they never luminoled that car, they never did the things that would uncover trace evidence that's not detectable by the naked eye.

He sure is..We saw that PV released recently of Joran thinking that Deepak came back and raped and killer Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 27, 2007, 11:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Antonio Carlo  (now Paulus's partner)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: April 27, 2007, 11:49:19 PM »

Hey SM

Doesn't sound right to me either but getting a finger print of Natalee probably wouldn't be all that hard.  She probably had fingerprints all over her cell phone that was left in the hotel room, not to mention her hair brush and other items.

OK, I'll accept that there could be a finger print around, but the rest doesn't sound right and I don't believe it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: April 27, 2007, 11:49:24 PM »

Exciting day, colorful comments on the lively again  Laughing

FYI if one believes the phone call message it has been said Natalee left for William Morris which was "I don't know these people", well that phrase was part of a campaign by local LE across the country when child kidnappings began to escalate. Children were taught that phrase by LE in school programs and even at the local grocery stores in special programs which ALSO fingerprinted children as a perm record for parents should their children ever be kidnapped. I know only because my two kids came along during that era and both were fingerprinted, I still have the records along with some of the informational material.

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 27, 2007, 11:49:45 PM »

Antonio Carlo?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 27, 2007, 11:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

FYI if one believes the phone call message it has been said Natalee left for William Morris which was "I don't know these people", well that phrase was part of a campaign by local LE across the country when child kidnappings began to escalate. Children were taught that phrase by LE in school programs and even at the local grocery stores in special programs which ALSO fingerprinted children as a perm record for parents should their children ever be kidnapped. I know only because my two kids came along during that era and both were fingerprinted, I still have the records along with some of the informational material.

Hey None...don't see you much.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 27, 2007, 11:51:22 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
l  This article says Joran was a one time suspect in the case of Natalee Holloway.  Hmpf.  It's more like a suspect ALL of the time.  As far as I know he has been the main suspect for a long time!

I think they are referring to Paulus as being the "one time suspect"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 27, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »

Natalee had a driver's license.  Wouldn't there be prints from when that was processed?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:12 PM »

Hi Buckeye, I know I miss everyone but such is the life of a working girl like me lately  Wink

I hope all is well with you  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:20 PM »

If that is true and they never luminoled that car......I am just at a loss for words. How could that be? That is unconscienable.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:21 PM »

Antonio Carlo
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
A forensic team at the beginning might have been a good idea, ya' think????? Geeeeezzzz

I don't think that first warrant was limited, was it? I mean not before the judge/friend greeted the searchers at Paulus' door!

According to Beth and maybe JQK the warrant was for the whole property.  Joe Tacopina is the one who insists that ALE simply searched according to the court ordered search warrant.  They simply didn't get a warrant for the whole property.  Look for Greta's shade of lipstick on Joe T's behind.  Have the Forensic Institute of Holland verify that it IS in fact the same lipstick Greta is wearing and have them check for her DNA.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:43 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Thanks for backing me up, there, Nonesey...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

I think they are referring to Paulus as being the "one time suspect"

Could be.  They are all pretty much suspects to me at this point...

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 27, 2007, 11:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Antonio Carlo?

And why would plastic cups with Joran and Natalee's fingerprints be in Carlos' safe?  Maybe because they were taken from the house and proved that both Joran and Natalee were at the van der Sloot house that night.  I am puzzled though why Paulus would be employed by Carlo if Carlo knows what happened.  Does he just want to keep an eye on Paulus?  Or does Paulus just want to keep an eye on Carlo?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.